ᴋɪɴɢʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀ & ᴇ???ᴘ sᴛʀɪᴘᴘᴀ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴs (ᴜᴘᴀᴛᴇᴅ 10/?6)

ᴋɪɴɢʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀ & ᴇ???ᴘ sᴛʀɪᴘᴘᴀ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴs (ᴜᴘᴀᴛᴇᴅ 10/?6)

View File

1278232159_ScreenShot2020-10-16at8_22_16PM.png.ad326e638c145e6c15d4f2fa3f767b1a.png

A KINGBLACKCINEMA & ERROR404PHILLIPS COLLABORATION

"Bella Noches" Strippa Dance Animations

(25 animations total)

? FREE & REAL strippin animations!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.fb463d891442c838f81703c4c9e94b3d.gif

(click image to watch vid)

Pvalleyskinsthumb.png.6d2f7d87eba25879cdac6f789f8a8090.png

"down in the valley where the girls get naked!"

P-Valley Skins by KingBlackCinema

More animations will be added in the future.

*Thanks to millionseved for the xml help*

Want more animations from us?

Youtube

-KingBlackCinema

-Error404Phillips

Patreon

-KingBlackCinema

-Error404Phillips

Twitter

-KingBlackCinema

-Error404Phillips

1 hour ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

make sure you have the Noir pole in your mods folder for the pole dances. the lapdances are located on a sofa or loveseat

i have it , so it dont work for default animations for strip club you choose manually for wicked section, am i correct?

2 hours ago, modella said:

This right here though, absolutely perfect, thank you!!

sup modella! ur welcome sis! ?

1 hour ago, cisupark said:

i have it , so it dont work for default animations for strip club you choose manually for wicked section, am i correct?

oh nawl they aint apart of the strip mod so the animations aren't default they are regular ww animations so you have to click on the pole and sofas/loveseats in order to find them

1 hour ago, BlackCinema said:

YESSSSS!!!!!!

partner in crime! ?

1 hour ago, Vanecessary said:

OMGGGG! NO WAY! MY 2 FAVORITE ANIMATORS COLLABORATING! THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT! ?? THANK YOU E404P AND BLACKCINEMA!

lol your more than welcome Vanecessary! ur such a big support and i appreciate u sis

1 hour ago, UwuwuPHR said:

Can some please give or links to some dance , specially for the noir and dark sim pole.

heres the link to the pole: https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2018/05/ts4-pole-dance-stage.html?zx=e7bbf9fbe99519b4

and click on where it says VIEW FILE to download the animations.

thx, i alerady had the pole, i could not find the view file on the site.But anyway i got one animation the site, i have pose player but i dont use even if it is an animation or pose

i actuallity meant to give me the name of diferent animation compatible the POLE.

YOUR ANIMATION IS EXCELLENT THOUGH :P

6 hours ago, UwuwuPHR said:

thx, i alerady had the pole, i could not find the view file on the site.But anyway i got one animation the site, i have pose player but i dont use even if it is an animation or pose

i actuallity meant to give me the name of diferent animation compatible the POLE.

YOUR ANIMATION IS EXCELLENT THOUGH :P

the view file button is the gray bar at the top of the main page. right above the banner. once you click on that you will see a green button that says download this file.

as far as the animations that are compatible with the pole:

KingBlackCinema

- Stallion Lap Dance

- Ride The Stick

- SexyGirl

---------------------------------------------------------------

Error404Phillips

- Dance Fo U

- Freak Hoes

- Cake Walk

They are all in the tease category and 4 of them on for the pole and 2 of them are for the sofa or loveseat.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

9/14 UPDATE

-added 12 animations

-now is compatible with the strip club mod/feature for ww

-deleted Freak Hoes (no way of having 2 strippers assigned to one pole at the same time)

I have an animation file named WW_Bella_Noches_KBC_E404P_Animations.package from June 4th, 2020 in my mods folder. Does this animation file replace that one or should I keep that one, too?

4 hours ago, yuzumint said:

does that mean that it won't work as normal ww animations anymore?
I havent gotten round to use the strip club function yet so idk how it works, but i can't see the animations on the normal ww list for sofas and loveseats, is that normal?

yea so unfortunately these dont work with regular ww anymore. u have to have a strip club in order to play with them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...