I think its already been mentioned, but the alignment is screwed up. Everything else works fine.

Again, use your 0-9 keys to adjust your alignments.  Until the creatures overhaul alignments aren't something that are going to get adjusted anytime soon.

i tested it out and havent had any alignment issues at all with creatures or people, except when i use a character that isnt at default scale, but thats be to expected. Not sure why everyone seems to be having that issue

This is a good note and too often folks forget that all animations are only meant to line up for the default 1.0 which is the vanilla Imperial race default.  Other heights, be they shorter or taller, will require adjustment.

How does one make extra animations compatible with position switching? IE Daedra Sutra, Everything works fine until I try to include that.

You will need to edit the Daedra Sutra inis to match the new group numbers for the creature type.  The relevant line from a goblin .ini for example:

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 216

All goblin .inis sharing that line is what enables pose-switching between them.

is strange that even if i have updated the PK rev96v2 the switch wont work for me :V

I've downloaded everything and i'm using the motionNT.ini file

all my version of lovers are up to date  :-/

Then you have somehow installed things incorrectly.  Make sure you installed lovers creatures correctly and make sure you installed the ini files for the motionNT files from the folder in the correct place.  Also make sure that you have not changed the grab key to a different key assignment.  Finally if you are using PK Extender you must install the PK Extender patch or it will cancel out the switching.

is strange that even if i have updated the PK rev96v2 the switch wont work for me :V

I've downloaded everything and i'm using the motionNT.ini file

all my version of lovers are up to date  :-/

Then you have somehow installed things incorrectly.  Make sure you installed lovers creatures correctly and make sure you installed the ini files for the motionNT files from the folder in the correct place.  Also make sure that you have not changed the grab key to a different key assignment.  Finally if you are using PK Extender you must install the PK Extender patch or it will cancel out the switching.

ah-ha! i knew that it was lovers pk extender fault

I edited all my creature inis to correctly place them in the same groups. However, the Boliqog, Zombie and Scamp still get...glitchy when cycling through their animations. I wish I could describe it better. They get stuck in awkward, static positions and cycle just makes them jump around.

Wait, you edited your ini files?  Why?  This plugin comes with edited ini files ready to use.

How does one make extra animations compatible with position switching? IE Daedra Sutra, Everything works fine until I try to include that.

You will need to edit the Daedra Sutra inis to match the new group numbers for the creature type.  The relevant line from a goblin .ini for example:

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 216

All goblin .inis sharing that line is what enables pose-switching between them.

And that is supposed to be your answer?  Did you look at the kf files to make sure they were the correct format? 

All the animations that exist (that I am aware of anyway) are already included in Lovers Creatures other than the MotionsNT ones.  If there are other animations, then point out their numbers and where you obtained them from and I can check them if you don't know how. 

Hopefully you are not trying to switch animations from one creature type to another, because that won't work.  Animations are based off of skeletons and if the skeletons don't match (or are really, really close) then it won't work.

[EDIT] Nevermind. I'm stupid and did not read all of the description. I do normally read the description though. Saves a lot of heartache for the one downloading the mod and sparing awesome people like Donkey and gregathit from being annoyed with dumb. :P

I apologize for my oversight. I was a bit hasty.

Guest ThatOne

There's ini files included for that mod's animations... Or there were when I downloaded it. Check your ini folder, or the archive itself if you still have it.

Guest ThatOne

This could theoretically work without SI, but you'll have to stay clear of all SI summons if you even want to just try. You might also have to edit the esp.

SI is an expansion, and as such you should be able to apply it to your game at any point. All you have to do is buy it, install it, and you are done.

Awesome another update to creatures!I'm running 2.0 atm.Recently joburg make vilja horse rape me and it had no dick.Perhaps its a custom horse but are horse dicks included with creatures ?If not could they be included with the next update pretty please sugar on top:)

I have some issues with the mod, I dragged all the files to the data folder like it said in the instructions, but when I summon any creature they attack me and then this pops:

post-132563-0-20247500-1362805077_thumb.png

then this is how the animation continues:

post-132563-0-86966500-1362805117_thumb.png

in addition, some creatures don't display completely  just some parts of them like this picture:

post-132563-0-73108500-1362805168_thumb.png

also none of the creatures have a penis.

If anyone could help me I'd greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

I have some issues with the mod, I dragged all the files to the data folder like it said in the instructions, but when I summon any creature they attack me and then this pops:

attachicon.gifUntitled1.png

attachicon.gifUntitled2.png

in addition, some creatures don't display completely  just some parts of them like this picture:

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Thanks.

that error means that its looking for a sex animation you dont have installed, that last line "spose not found 207", means that you dont have animation number 207 so theres nothing for it to play, go grab the daedra sutra mod and drag animation 207 into your oblivion folder, and if you get the error again with a different number, just add that one as well.

attachicon.gifUntitled1.png

attachicon.gifUntitled2.png

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Thanks.

If you're missing animation 207 you did not install creatures correctly.

Make sure you have both parts 1 and 2 of Lovers Creature extracted to the right place.  In total, animation 207 utilizes the following files:

Data\ini\207_Motion.ini

Data\meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\207_OffMotion0.kf

Data\meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\207_OffMotion1.kf

Data\meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\207_OffMotion2.kf

Data\meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\207_OffMotion3.kf

Data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\207_DefMotion0.kf

Data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\207_DefMotion1.kf

Data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\207_DefMotion2.kf

Data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\207_DefMotion3.kf

You're missing some of these and likely their counterparts in every other creature anim.