Lovers Creatures 2.0

View File

From the great minds that brought you Lovers Creatures, the New and Improved Animations Project and ShadowRunners\WappyOnes RaperS comes a breakthrough of ominous proportions:

Lovers Creatures 2.0

From the dark, dank and smoke filled laboratories deep inside the catacombs of Lovers Lab and Wolflore comes a most heinous and troubling development.

A revision to plugins that you all know and love! The horror, the gall, the abomination that is lovers creatures 2.0 arrises.

Feast to the fullest and suck from its marrow........

Question: Ok, ok, enough sappy nonsense! What the heck is lovers creatures 2.0 and why the hell should I install it?

Answer: Well, if you have been lucky enough to catch glimpses of the Infamous Donkey's videos, you would have noticed that he figured out a way to enable creatures to switch positions during sex. Something that many folks desired, but no one other than the great Donkey himself had any idea how to make happen. Recently Donkey (who has retired from modding) contacted me over at Wolflore and asked me if I would be interested in taking the scripting work he had done and implement it into the lovers plugins. Since I have made it abuntantly clear to all, that I am scripting stupid, he suggested that I contact the very capable WappyOne to help out. WappyOne did far more than help! He took the project on his shoulders and completed it far sooner than I ever thought possible.

Here are the changes from 1.4.1 Revised to the Lovers Creatures 2.0:

1. Pose switching is available with the grab key for creatures with multiple animations.

2. General cleanup/removal of unneeded files.

3. Disabling or adjusting how often a specific animation shows is possible by editing Data\ini\xLoversCreature.ini

4. New slots have been built into the Idleanims esp file so that new creature animations can be added easily. Hopefully I and other animators from the Lovers Animations Workshop can put together a few new animations to fill these spots in the not too distant future... :P

NOTE: To be able to use the grab key to cycle animations you MUST upgrade to Lovers with PK rev96v2!!!!

Installation Instructions

=========================

1. Extract the 1 file to a temporary location.

2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.

3. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\

4. Start OBMM or Wyre Bash and place a checkmark beside the .esp and .esm files to enable them.

In this revised version all fixes and patches are already applied.

You need not download any other files besides the LAPF.

I can't thank both Donkey or WappyOne enough for all the hard work that they put into making this plugin a reality. Cheers to both of you!

Thanks,

-Gregathit

=====================================================================================================

Optional MotionNT Installation Instructions

===========================================

1. Install Lovers Creatures 2.0 first.

2. Extract LoversMotionNT files into (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\

3. Copy files from \Data\ini\LoversCreaturesExtraIni\MotionNT to \Data\ini, overwriting the MotionNT .ini files (this will enable pose switching for the NT files).

4. Note: the esp from MotionNT is not needed so you can leave it disabled or delete it.

======================================================================================================

Credits:

Unknown Japanese Modders

Donkey

WappyOne

Several of you have asked about the ini file and weights so here is a breakdown from WappyOne on the grimy details:

On 2/25/2013 at 4:10 PM, WappyOne said:

I'll use a line from my .ini to explain:

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureDogposes to sv_Construct "207=200,1101=0,1102=100,1103=100,1104=75,1105=0,1106=25,1107=20,1108=15,1109=25,1110=150,1111=10"

The total weights from all animations add up to 720.

Animation 207 will play with chance of 200/720 (~28%)

Animation 1101 will never be chosen

Animation 1102 will play with chance of 100/720 (~14%)

Animation 1103 will play with chance of 100/720 (~14%)

Animation 1104 will play with chance of 75/720 (~10%)

Animation 1105 will never be chosen

Animation 1106 will play with chance of 25/720 (~3.5%)

Animation 1107 will play with chance of 20/720 (~3%)

Animation 1108 will play with chance of 15/720 (~2%)

Animation 1109 will play with chance of 25/720 (~3.5%)

Animation 1110 will play with chance of 150/720 (~21%)

Animation 1111 will play with chance of 10/720 (~1.5%)

It isn't necessary to worry about the chances like that, the easiest way to think of is the weights as relative numbers. Animation 207 will occur twice as often as #1102 (Weight 200 vs 100) and ten times as often as #1107 (200 vs 20).

So why do this when you can use the grab key? Can't use the grab key when your faithful Collie is raping your arena opponent now can you? ;)

NOTE: I have put up a dog texture patch but that is only needed for those who have already downloaded Lovers Creatures 2.0 prior to 2-27-2013. Those installing after that will not need it as it has been added to the main file now. If your dogs willies are not show up just install the patch. :)

Another patch (same note as above on installing) I had the wrong animations for the tentacle monster so she wasn't working correctly.

Guys,

Please report any problems here and be sure to thank both WappyOne and Donkey, without whom this would never have seen the light of day!!!!

Future plans include:

1. Adding new animations as they are created.

2. Looking into adding the ability to rape creatures <---this one is months away from being worked on, so please don't spam us with messages on it.  When we have something going on it, you can be certain we will holler! ;)

3. Correcting positioning for creatures and imperial female via the ini's.

4. Adding bouncing breasts, butts, balls and dicks to all defensive positions.  This will happen during the creature animation overhaul, which is scheduled to occur after the Humanoid overhaul.  Tentative start of creature overhaul is tentatively planned for early April.

Weights refer to the likelihood of that particular animation being chosen at random as the starting animation.  A higher weight, then the more likely it is to be selected.  You don't need to mess with it if you don't want since you can now switch positions via the grab key (default z) just like human sex positions.

Thanks! um, may I love you? I'll try this after I'm set with a couple of mods.

By the way I should probably overthrow my whole animations I guess. I've been happy with mines so far but I find it's too tough to maintain the custom set of animations & ini files. Too dificult to install things that related to animation. Guess I should just follow the general Lovers Lab trend.

Thanks! um, may I love you?

Of course!  But you have to love on Donkey and WappyOne more!!! :P

By the way I should probably overthrow my whole animations I guess. I've been happy with mines so far but I find it's too tough to maintain the custom set of animations & ini files. Too dificult to install things that related to animation. Guess I should just follow the general Lovers Lab trend.

It is safe enough to just delete the ini files from 201 through 6000.  Then install Lovers creatures and say yes to all overwrites.  Optionally install MotionsNT and overwrite its ini files with the ones in \Data\ini\LoversCreaturesExtraIni\MotionNT\ so that they cycle properly when you hit the grab key.

Having loose kf files that aren't used won't hurt anything at all.  This is also plugin friendly as no animation numbers were altered so no other plugins will be affected.

These are my personal weights after installing MotionNT.

Why do you guys mean by "weights"? 

I'll use a line from my .ini to explain:

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureDogposes to sv_Construct "207=200,1101=0,1102=100,1103=100,1104=75,1105=0,1106=25,1107=20,1108=15,1109=25,1110=150,1111=10"

The total weights from all animations add up to 720.

Animation 207 will play with chance of 200/720 (~28%)

Animation 1101 will never be chosen

Animation 1102 will play with chance of 100/720 (~14%)

Animation 1103 will play with chance of 100/720 (~14%)

Animation 1104 will play with chance of 75/720 (~10%)

Animation 1105 will never be chosen

Animation 1106 will play with chance of 25/720 (~3.5%)

Animation 1107 will play with chance of 20/720 (~3%)

Animation 1108 will play with chance of 15/720 (~2%)

Animation 1109 will play with chance of 25/720 (~3.5%)

Animation 1110 will play with chance of 150/720 (~21%)

Animation 1111 will play with chance of 10/720 (~1.5%)

It isn't necessary to worry about the chances like that, the easiest way to think of is the weights as relative numbers.  Animation 207 will occur twice as often as #1102 (Weight 200 vs 100) and ten times as often as #1107 (200 vs 20).

So why do this when you can use the grab key?  Can't use the grab key when your faithful Collie is raping your arena opponent now can you? ;)

Looking into adding the ability to rape creatures <---this one is months away from being worked on so please don't spam us with messages on it. When we have something going on it, you can be certain we will holler! ;)

Take a look at LoversRapeSGalgat regarding this; from what I've seen it already has a fully functional creature rape feature implemented. I've tested it with Donkey's animation pack and again with LoversMotionsNT and I worked with both without any errors; though it may be that it works like WappyOne's Rape Me internally.

Thanks Someone92.  We will eyeball that when we get to that point.  I have my hands full in the lovers workshop right now and WappyOne has a bunch of features he is bringing to RaperS so that is why I stated we are months away.  Additionally more animations will have to be created as there are only a handful that currently exist that will allow the positions to be reversed.  It is not going to be a simple or quick project.

Thank you WappyOne!  I added your excellent explanation to the OP of this thread and the downloads page so folks can understand what type of flexibility this feature adds.

Ok, I've downloaded and installed all the new files with the right load order but i still can't get the position switching to work. Whenever I play the animation for say the minator, the animation starts fine but i can't switch animations, only go backwards and forwards. Also, when I try to dog the goblin and the dog, my character just stands there. I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks for such a great release :)

Ok, I've downloaded and installed all the new files with the right load order but i still can't get the position switching to work. Whenever I play the animation for say the minator, the animation starts fine but i can't switch animations, only go backwards and forwards. Also, when I try to dog the goblin and the dog, my character just stands there. I'm not sure what to do.

Just checked the packages.  There was also a small change to v96 Lovers with PK.esp needed to enable pose switching. Putting it here until Greg can update OP.  This is for Lovers v96 ONLY, not v92.

Just checked the packages.  There was also a small change to v96 Lovers with PK.esp needed to enable pose switching. Putting it here until Greg can update OP.  This is for Lovers v96 ONLY, not v92.

Thanks, that enable the creature animation switching for me. When I start the goblin animations however, everything is fine at first but when I switch to another goblin animation, my PC changes to the correct position but the goblin just stays in the previous one. It's a similar situation with dogs.

Edit - It appears that the problems left are exclusive to the dog and goblin. Skeletons have multiple animations as well and they preform flawlessly with creatures 2.0.

Ger4, not sure why you are not working.  I suggest that you remove all ini files from 201 through 4800 from the oblivion\data\ini file and reinstall lovers creatures (optionally installing MotionsNT and the replacement MotionsNT ini files).  All dog and goblin animations work flawlessly for me.

Now for the bad news:  Horse animation 2202 is definitely broken.  I opened it up in blender but I don't see what is wrong.  Donkey is giving me pointers so perhaps we can get this horse back in action before too long.

Ger4, not sure why you are not working.  I suggest that you remove all ini files from 201 through 4800 from the oblivion\data\ini file and reinstall lovers creatures (optionally installing MotionsNT and the replacement MotionsNT ini files).  All dog and goblin animations work flawlessly for me.

Now for the bad news:  Horse animation 2202 is definitely broken.  I opened it up in blender but I don't see what is wrong.  Donkey is giving me pointers so perhaps we can get this horse back in action before too long.

Ok, thanks Greg, I'll give that a go.

Ok, all working perfectly now. A big thankyou to Donkey, Wappy and Greg. :cool:

PS - are there any plans for compatibility for the loverspk extender as when i use them both the extender knocks out the pose switching functionality for some reason.

Ok, all working perfectly now. A big thankyou to Donkey, Wappy and Greg. :cool:

PS - are there any plans for compatibility for the loverspk extender as when i use them both the extender knocks out the pose switching functionality for some reason.

Yes, Donkey brought this to my attention a little while ago and WappyOne is taking a look at how complicated it will be to fix\update PK extender.  Right now this is a scripting issue and I am still pretty script illiterate.  If it can be fixed quickly\easily then we will get it done.  If it is complicated then all bets are off on a time table until we figure out what all needs to be addressed.

I put a note in the PK extender plugin download thread to this effect.

A attempt to patch PK Extender is up here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/218-lovers-with-pk-extender-243-re-up/

For now the OP somehow got bumped to be the second post so if you don't see the patch at the top of the OP then scroll down to post 2.

I made Ashal aware of this and at some point in his busy schedule he will correct the OP.

Not sure if the patch works as neither I nor WappyOne are terribly familiar with all the features and functions of PK Extender.  Currently I do not have it installed and can't do so until this weekend.  If the patch doesn't work I will install the Extender and see what I can figure out over the weekend.  I have also asked the Great and All Knowing Donkey to take a peek if he gets time.  One way or the other we will get PK Extender back up and running, it just may take a bit.