TheDragonBorn

Worst thing you've done in skyrim

Installed MME, Being a Cow, Forced Milkmaid (The Strong Milk version), and Milk Addict at the same time. Set Forced Milkmaid to trip constantly, which meant my poor character, after being fed lactacid by Milk Addict, got slammed with strong milk every time she ate or drank anything. This quickly maxed out her lactacid addiction which meant that if I stopped making her eat intentionally (which would stop triggering forced milkmaid), she'd just autobuy milk from the first vendor she could and chug it down.

With all the strong milk and lactacid coursing through her system, she quickly shot through the stages of Being a Cow. Thanks to BAC's Fat Cow/Slow Metabolism mutations, (as well as WeightMorphs) she quickly started becoming fat and useless, unable to use any weapons, gloves, boots, or helmets by stage 13. There were still 13 more stages to go, and thanks to her pitifully low magic skills, she repeatedly lost any battle harder than fighting regular bandits. This would trip Defeat, which made my mods feed her more lactacid and strong milk, and also triggered RapeTattoos.

I still use this mod setup for my characters, though I've toned it down quite a bit, tweaking the values to not be so harsh. 10/10 would put a character through that hell again.

Using SL Defeat, killable children & one mod that adds you to a 1 of 8 optional families as a member (Dragon Bridge for this): Started in Dragon bridge with Alt Start went on a trip to level came back & beat my "Mom & Dad" into submission had them both raped infront of my siblings a few times with the 2 Guards of the town that came to arrest me (& myself/follower once for lols, both female btw). Then killed all of them & pilled the bodies behind the barrels in the basement even thou there was blood everywhere when I finished, then burned everyone else in town to death. Was RP-ing as a Female Orange skinned Drummer that was half Demoria who was bullied since birth so being a total evil bitch made sense.

I didn't get far after that as I went to a new avi due to lack of direction & couldn't think of what to do that is evil next... I'm easily distracted.

On 7/31/2020 at 3:19 PM, Enigma117 said:

Female Orange skinned Drummer

I never did trust drummers, always so controlling, sat at the back, raised above everyone else.

Bass players too, they're the drummer's evil henchmen, I tell you.

(Orange skinned probably means they're from Essex, even less trust worthy)

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I never did trust drummers, always so controlling, sat at the back, raised above everyone else.

Bass players too, they're the drummer's evil henchmen, I tell you.

(Orange skinned probably means they're from Essex, even less trust worthy)

Hear, hear. Sweaty bastards the lot of 'em.

3 hours ago, Mez558 said:

raised above everyone else.

oh if only...

when i had mini needs installed on my last build i pissed in so many cooking pots and tankards.