[sEARCH] pretty/nsfw/busty female follower thread(post your favs)

I am looking for the skimpiest, most "un lore friendly" Female follower mods in the game. Like daedric bitchs, please provide the name Or link and a pic would be even more wonderful, remember skimpiest and sexiest women followers fir skyrim le

Daedric-ish

There's also:

Aria Bal (Nexus)

Locally we also have:

As well as (This is for SE)(Edit: Available for both LE & SE, my bad)

The Big Bewbs

Actually, we have a lot of follower mods here that fits your requirements. Have you checked them? :/ 

2 hours ago, jasondawn said:

Daedric-ish

There's also:

Aria Bal (Nexus)

Locally we also have:

As well as (This is for SE)(Edit: Available for both LE & SE, my bad)

The Big Bewbs

Actually, we have a lot of follower mods here that fits your requirements. Have you checked them? :/ 

Big boobs are good but aren't those a little too big ? Thanks though they are really good

12 hours ago, sar12 said:

I am looking for the skimpiest, most "un lore friendly" Female follower mods in the game. Like daedric bitchs, please provide the name Or link and a pic would be even more wonderful, remember skimpiest and sexiest women followers fir skyrim le

How are you struggling to find these? Just put Daedric Follower into a search engine, as long as you're looking for female followers there's a boat load out there.

Don't know that I would be sharing Beherit publicly on this site.

Large head, small body, flat chest and 0.8 scale/height.

I don't care what you do in your own game but that is pushing it a bit in so far as what is acceptable on this site. Guess the wings, horns and skin colour might have the mods feel otherwise.

Anyway

Aria Bal already got a mention so I'll add

Acalypha

and

Dao

7 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I didn't put the file here though, I'm merely sharing a link to a thread here on LL some days ago.

If the event if moderators find the mod in violation against Rule 14 in guideline, removing the original thread will render the link in my post invalid.

9 hours ago, Mez558 said:

How are you struggling to find these? Just put Daedric Follower into a search engine, as long as you're looking for female followers there's a boat load out there.

Large head, small body, flat chest and 0.8 scale/height.

I don't care what you do in your own game but that is pushing it a bit in so far as what is acceptable on this site. Guess the wings, horns and skin colour might have the mods feel otherwise.

Anyway

Aria Bal already got a mention so I'll add

Acalypha

and

Dao

Not struggling I have found many and installed them all, but the more the merrier

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Just converted with permission.  She has a squished breast bikini top if you prefer (I certainly do)

Does this have an uuno version? I loved all of. Your mods but sadly most are cbbe, now I don't want to argue which is better but having many uunp mods already installed it would be quite a hassle to convert

38 minutes ago, sar12 said:

Does this have an uuno version? I loved all of. Your mods but sadly most are cbbe, now I don't want to argue which is better but having many uunp mods already installed it would be quite a hassle to convert

Oh I didn't realize you were using UUNP.  I'll stop suggesting my mods then.  There is currently not a UUNP version, but anyone is free to convert it, only issue is that the tight breast body is a custom High poly CBBE so that would have to be replaced with something else.  I'll check in once in a while to see if there are others worth converting for us CBBE users!

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Oh I didn't realize you were using UUNP.  I'll stop suggesting my mods then.  There is currently not a UUNP version, but anyone is free to convert it, only issue is that the tight breast body is a custom High poly CBBE so that would have to be replaced with something else.  I'll check in once in a while to see if there are others worth converting for us CBBE users!

Naah bruh dont stop your mods are so good it might be worth the time to convert those myself

6 hours ago, Harvald said:

You ,sir, are an absolute genius alina and blue are exactly what I wanted and I'll try out the others and let you know how they are. Keep up the good work