Jump to content
King of tentacle

warhammer sorceress robes se (cbbe - physics - bodyslide) anybody have a copy of this mod

Recommended Posts

does any one have a copy of this mod warhammer sorceress robes se (cbbe - physics - bodyslide) by PhenomFazMFQ🙏

the only version i could find didn't have physics👎

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, docteure said:

too bad 😛

*squints* can't tell if member of easily offended group 1 or easily offended group 2?😓

*raises hands to show unarmed and backs slowly from potential threat* 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, docteure said:

too bad 😛

BTW, why don't you like physics? I don't ask for a version of it, I'm just curious ;)

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, kinghulk said:

does any one have a copy of this mod warhammer sorceress robes se (cbbe - physics - bodyslide) by PhenomFazMFQ🙏

the only version i could find didn't have physics👎

I contacted the author, there is a chance a new public version will come out, reworked from scratch, no eta yet.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Mister X said:

BTW, why don't you like physics? I don't ask for a version of it, I'm just curious ;)

my principle is metal can't jiggle wiggle :)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, docteure said:

my principle is metal can't jiggle wiggle :)

Same! That's why my 3BBB conversion for book of uunp I removed physics from all the metal chestplates. Looked ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post

I've made an SMP cloth version of this but I deleted my Nexus account due to people being c**ts (a certain "person" in this thread included). Don't ask me to share it as I'm done with outfit modding unless they are part of my other mods. Too many people stealing or replicating other folks work to make a name for themselves in the "outfit modding" scene.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I've made an SMP cloth version of this but I deleted my Nexus account due to people being c**ts (a certain "person" in this thread included). Don't ask me to share it as I'm done with outfit modding unless they are part of my other mods. Too many people stealing or replicating other folks work to make a name for themselves in the "outfit modding" scene.

 

 

That sounds awful 😲 instead of deleting your account, you should have reported it to Nexus admins instead

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Illana said:

Same! That's why my 3BBB conversion for book of uunp I removed physics from all the metal chestplates. Looked ridiculous

I'm glad I found another person who view the same way :)

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, docteure said:

my principle is metal can't jiggle wiggle :)

It's good it's made of leather then. :P

Even though I'm on the same side regarding metal chestplates, I don't think this principle should be applied here. The cups are held by a single leather strap and only on one side so I'd say they would definitely move. :)

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Tiress said:

It's good it's made of leather then. :P

Even though I'm on the same side regarding metal chestplates, I don't think this principle should be applied here. The cups are held by a single leather strap and only on one side so I'd say they would definitely move. :)

oh! I was under impression it looked like metal xD

if it's indeed made of leather sure I will add physics on it

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, docteure said:

oh! I was under impression it looked like metal xD

if it's indeed made of leather sure I will add physics on it

Well.. I guess it's both. :D

 

18031-1529195917-335756039.jpg.35922aa7114fe58812cf45d049e4f9ba.jpg

 

It looks like it's made of leather with some metal "outlining" (sorry, don't know how to describe it better) and crafting recipe suggests the same as it requires a lot of leather and a bit of steel and gold.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Tiress said:

Well.. I guess it's both. :D

 

18031-1529195917-335756039.jpg.35922aa7114fe58812cf45d049e4f9ba.jpg

 

It looks like it's made of leather with some metal "outlining" (sorry, don't know how to describe it better) and crafting recipe suggests the same as it requires a lot of leather and a bit of steel and gold.

ohhh xD yea....hmmm I have a mixed feeling about this

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, docteure said:

ohhh xD yea....hmmm I have a mixed feeling about this

Well, it's up to you. If you don't feel like it, you shouldn't do it just because someone else has a different opinion. :)

But thank you for considering it! :D

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...