Nymra

SexLab Remove Standard Animations (Early Alpha)

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, good point. 
Did not check the FNIS.txt because "too many animations - CTD" is no longer a problem :D
Will check and update if necessary. 

yes. But I have no SE install so I cannot compile the scripts. I dont know if you can just copy paste them. No idea (I guess not, tho)

Thanks for answering! after you answered I deleted the parts of the code you did and tested it out it works ok with me so far I'll send you the ones I used If you want them!

On 5/30/2020 at 10:52 PM, necross 413 said:

Thanks for answering! after you answered I deleted the parts of the code you did and tested it out it works ok with me so far I'll send you the ones I used If you want them!

Could you post them? I got no idea what im doing😅

So........does that mean I can just remove all the default sexlab animation .hkx files to make room for other animation due to the FNIS animation limit?

Can i delete all the SL default animations from my game folder? because it seems i don't need to keep it either

2 hours ago, new_man said:

So........does that mean I can just remove all the default sexlab animation .hkx files to make room for other animation due to the FNIS animation limit?

at this point, just delete the FNIS txt file if there is one. 
Have to update this mod, sorry. 

I think at the moment it does not reduce FNIS anim count since the hkx files might still be processed. It only frees up the SL anim slots and solves other problems coming with them. 

1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

Can i delete all the SL default animations from my game folder? because it seems i don't need to keep it either

not necessary. Just edit the FNIS_SexLab_List.txt and FNIS_SexLabCreature_List.txt and make it empty (or delete it I guess). 

There are more of those tho in the creature folde, hmm. 

Might be OK to delete the whole "actors" folder for easier process. 

On 6/16/2020 at 10:09 PM, Nymra said:

at this point, just delete the FNIS txt file if there is one. 
Have to update this mod, sorry. 

I think at the moment it does not reduce FNIS anim count since the hkx files might still be processed. It only frees up the SL anim slots and solves other problems coming with them. 

not necessary. Just edit the FNIS_SexLab_List.txt and FNIS_SexLabCreature_List.txt and make it empty (or delete it I guess). 

There are more of those tho in the creature folde, hmm. 

Might be OK to delete the whole "actors" folder for easier process. 

It doesn't reduce the FNIS animation count, but deleting the whole animation folder located in the mesh file does, and boy am I happy~ Thanks

3 hours ago, new_man said:

It doesn't reduce the FNIS animation count, but deleting the whole animation folder located in the mesh file does, and boy am I happy~ Thanks

I m just curious. Do you use also the Animation Load CTD fix? Or not?

Because I wonder how ppl get over 30k anims, hehehe. Might be I am too conservative because of years of pain and carefully deciding how many FNIS mods to take :D

On 6/18/2020 at 1:57 AM, Nymra said:

I m just curious. Do you use also the Animation Load CTD fix? Or not?

Because I wonder how ppl get over 30k anims, hehehe. Might be I am too conservative because of years of pain and carefully deciding how many FNIS mods to take :D

I used the animation limit crash fix, so it doesn't go over 10K of animation.