Jump to content
Nymra

SexLab Remove Standard Animations (Early Alpha)

Recommended Posts

SexLab Remove Standard Animations (Early Alpha)

View File

BEWARE! This is barely tested. I made the script change and SexLab worked flawless, but I dont know if this has some long time drawbacks I did not yet see. 

 

Use with Caution!

 

Do not use on an important Save!

If you uncertain, just stay away and wait from feedback from other players.

 

What did I do?

 

I opened sslAnimationDefaults source and deleted all but this code:

Quote

scriptname sslAnimationDefaults extends sslAnimationFactory


;/ 

For JSON loading animation instructions, see /data/SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/Animations/_README_.txt

/;

function LoadAnimations()
    
endFunction

Then I compiled it, started my game (running game), reinstall sexlab (Rebuild in MCM) and all Standard Sexlab Creature and Player animations were gone. 
Meaning all the standard animations that come with Sexlab are not showing up. 

 

Installation

Make backup first of the file "sslAnimation Defaults.pex" in scripts folder. 

Overwrite Sexlab (will replace only 1 file)

Load your save

Got to Sexlab MCM 

Rebuild / Clean System 
Check "Toggle Animations" 

-> see if all sexlab standard animations are gone. so without SL Anim Loader you should have zero animations.
Check creatures too. 

 

Playtesting

I will test this script on my profile for some time now. 
You are welcome to join in. Please report any possibly occuring issues or malfunctions of Sexlab.

 

Known Problems

Some mods are reliant on these animations. For example Slaverun Reloaded tries to call some of them. I dont know what happenes when they are gone. 
 

Compatibility

Compatible with Sexlab Utility from osmelMC 

 

List of Recommended Mods (not a hard dependency tho)

Animation Limit Crash Fix (removes Load game CTD limit)

Sexlab Utility (osmelmc Mod tweaks) (increases SLAL limit to 750/750, randomizes Sexlab Scene selection based on tags)

SexLab Tools 3.0 (change animation while running)

Credits
Ashal 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post

I hope this works out as i no longer use a single one of the default animations.

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Sleepytime said:

I hope this works out as i no longer use a single one of the default animations.

This. Long overdue given the abundance of SLAL packs on the lab.

Share this post


Link to post

Could you include .pex file in the package as well?

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, TnTTnT said:

Could you include .pex file in the package as well?

nuuuuuuuh!

 

Damnit... of course the pex file was meant to be uploaded here. My bad, sorry. 
Uploading now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

For me my changes removed creature animations, too (I was surprised myself). 
Also I did not check all the thousand lines in the sslAnimationDefaults so maybe the creature anims are mentioned there, too. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sleepytime said:

I hope this works out as i no longer use a single one of the default animations.

it works with version 0.2
Sorry, failed with 0.1 and uploaded a useless file ...

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

Didnt Bakafactory already made a patch https://www.patreon.com/posts/bakas-little-03-34449660 ?

The SexLabFramework v162 Redueced Motions patch

1. its on patreon not here
2. its not removing all animations, just a selection 

3. its not his patches afaik 
4. even with google translate I have a hard time figuring out any of the infos there :( 

Share this post


Link to post

I must admit to being slightly confused - what's the difference between this and just untoggling the animations from the SL MCM menu? Or is there something that I just don't know about?

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Silk said:

I must admit to being slightly confused - what's the difference between this and just untoggling the animations from the SL MCM menu? Or is there something that I just don't know about?

 

1. This saves you the time of untoggling the anims
2. This frees up about dozens of animation Slots for Humans in Sexlab (from basic 500, so quite alot. 750 with osmel tweak), so this might be the biggest deal for many
3. It allows you to reinstall some of the animations via their original SLAL packs so you can customize them via SLATE or Sexlab Animation Loader. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Nymra said:

It allows you to reinstall some of the animations via their original SLAL packs so you can customize them via SLAL or Sexlab Animation Loader.

*see "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" on MNC's download page for example.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

*see "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" on MNC's download page for example.

exactly :D the mod that inspired this anyway. 

when this is proven I will update the OP with a link collection! 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Nymra said:

It allows you to reinstall some of the animations via their original SLAL packs so you can customize them via SLAL or Sexlab Animation Loader.

 

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

*see "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" on MNC's download page for example.

This sounds good. For some time I have edited my downloaded SLAL animation mods to include only preferred animations, but I've had difficulty doing so with the SL Framework animations because of the different way they're written compared to SLAL mods. Still, there are some SL Framework animations I consider good. For example, the dragon animations.

 

I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. Do I install this mod, SL Remove Standard Animations, then ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion, then edit that to take out whatever creature animations I dislike? Also, I don't see an ExperimentalSexLabHumanoidConversion mod for the few SL Framework non-creature animations I may want to keep. My guess is that those animations are located somewhere else in addition to SL Framework. Is that correct?

 

Thank you, Nymra, for this mod, and thank you, MadMansGun, for yours.

 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, wren888 said:

 

This sounds good. For some time I have edited my downloaded SLAL animation mods to include only preferred animations, but I've had difficulty doing so with the SL Framework animations because of the different way they're written compared to SLAL mods. Still, there are some SL Framework animations I consider good. For example, the dragon animations.

 

I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. Do I install this mod, SL Remove Standard Animations, then ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion, then edit that to take out whatever creature animations I dislike?

Yes

 

21 minutes ago, wren888 said:

Also, I don't see an ExperimentalSexLabHumanoidConversion mod for the few SL Framework non-creature animations I may want to keep. My guess is that those animations are located somewhere else in addition to SL Framework. Is that correct?

Many of the removed animations exist as seperate SLAL packs. I will check on them and make a list that I post here. 
Just search for Leito Animations for example and Zyn, both have SLAL packs and both have the best SL anims. 

13 minutes ago, CuriousGent said:

Been waiting for a mod like this. Hope it works out.

Please report back if it works (or not) and if not what kind of trouble u had :D

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, wren888 said:

there are some SL Framework animations I consider good. For example, the dragon animations.

😨🤢🤮

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Yes

 

Many of the removed animations exist as seperate SLAL packs. I will check on them and make a list that I post here. 
Just search for Leito Animations for example and Zyn, both have SLAL packs and both have the best SL anims. 

Thanks, Nymra.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

So..Legit?!

Still working for me at least without anything going different then expected. 

Some feedback from other users would be nice, tho. 

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure if i'll ever need this, but i think you'll need to edit the FNIS related files too. Otherwise they are still there taking animation slots ingame even if they're not visible in menus.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Not sure if i'll ever need this, but i think you'll need to edit the FNIS related files too. Otherwise they are still there taking animation slots ingame even if they're not visible in menus.

hmm, good point. 
Did not check the FNIS.txt because "too many animations - CTD" is no longer a problem :D
Will check and update if necessary. 

 

7 hours ago, necross 413 said:

Can this be done on Special edition?

yes. But I have no SE install so I cannot compile the scripts. I dont know if you can just copy paste them. No idea (I guess not, tho)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...