Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Missynissy

Sexout Breeder missing pregnant models

Recommended Posts

So I got new vegas installed and every thing seems to be working, except for some of the pregnant models used sexout breeder, such as the ones by the deathclaw area, and the one near primm in the drive in theater. I know that the bloat fly and the supermutant ones work just fine as i went and checked those out. The only ones that don't seem to work are the deathclaw and the girl in the drive in theater near primm. I did follow that guide and the textures for tryout and every thing else work just fine. But not those two. Does any one know how I can fix this? Installing the textures/meshes for breeder from its mod page didnt seem to help either.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Missynissy said:

So I got new vegas installed and every thing seems to be working, except for some of the pregnant models used sexout breeder, such as the ones by the deathclaw area, and the one near primm in the drive in theater. I know that the bloat fly and the supermutant ones work just fine as i went and checked those out. The only ones that don't seem to work are the deathclaw and the girl in the drive in theater near primm. I did follow that guide and the textures for tryout and every thing else work just fine. But not those two. Does any one know how I can fix this? Installing the textures/meshes for breeder from its mod page didnt seem to help either.

In the Sexout Common Resources --> Resources setup.. did you install Maternity clothing?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, dborg2 said:

In the Sexout Common Resources --> Resources setup.. did you install Maternity clothing?

IF it was in that guide i did it. But if its on the mod page for Sexout common resources then no. I did install the maternity clothing from the sexout pregnancy mod page how ever. But still the majority of pregnant models work 

Share this post


Link to post

Can you go into console, click on the particular persons and do INV, so that you can see WHAT they should be wearing?

 

All outfits used in Sexout Breeder are from Breeder itself, Sexout Common Resources or Sexout Pregnancy (If you can call babies 'outfits')

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Missynissy said:

Its a version of the NCR prostitute outfits

 

I have to start work. But I'll try to find out what files you are missing

 

 

Edit: Checked 'Maternity Clothes' and Sexout Common Resources

 

afbeelding.png

 

And the zipfile:

 

afbeelding.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Then you probably installed Matenity Clothing incorrectly

 

The Meshes and textures of Maternity Clothing go to the main directory of the Sexout Resources / FNV-Data folder

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Then you probably installed Matenity Clothing incorrectly

 

The Meshes and textures of Maternity Clothing go to the main directory of the Sexout Resources / FNV-Data folder

I just used FOMM to install all my mods for New vegas so not sure how i installed it incorrectly 

Share this post


Link to post

it might be that this mod is too big for FOMM.

 

Did you make a resourcefolder as described in the guide and added that as a mod, or did you add them all individually?

Share this post


Link to post

I followed as the guide said and installed the armor mods and such into that, and installed breeder by it self. At one point when i saw this wasnt working i installed the armor meshes and textures for breeder and put them into their own folder and installed them that way. That didn't work either

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...