48 minutes ago, HitoriGHOUL said:

So I installed Sexbound and I moved the pak file into my mods folder in Steam. All of the mods show up but it doesn't seem to be working. For Aphrodite's Bow, first I tried using the spawn item command but it didn't work it just gave me the generic bricks. So then I went to the bottom of the outpost to get the staff but the staff wasn't there. So I tried doing the fuck your self mod but the station thingy wasn't in the crafting menu. So I went to the outpost for the sex toy mod to the place where the bathroom would be and is was still the bathroom. Can someone please help me with this?

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

That said, and done, i can tell you more about the issue. I don't know how your mods folder looks, i don't know what versions you installed, etc etc. Could be literally anything, only the Log will tell.

3 hours ago, HitoriGHOUL said:

A lot of these error's are the game trying to load items/quests that don't exist and they are FU related items/quests. Pro tip FU is not really worth it get rid of that thing will save you a lot of trouble in the future. It's an amalgamation of many other mods that you can get separately and that causes it to be a giant fucking mess that's difficult to get to work and often conflicts with some other mods out there

9 hours ago, HitoriGHOUL said:

So, as @Taerithmentioned above, tons of the errors here are just "Old characters with removed content". Game chugs and adds a good second or more to loading times per item/character. It's good to clear your universe file (Deletes all your saved data) when you remove large mods, or, more-so, have a alternate installation of Starbound. Starbound is a dumb program, you copy the entire game folder elsewhere, run it, it'll launch all the same, even with workshop mods. If you don't want Workshop mods, change the Steam_AppID.txt in the Win64 folder, and launch that. Done.

All that said, you have only Sexbound. Sexbound does not include the Aphrodite's bow. Sexbound does not include "Go Fuck Yourself" stations. Sexbound does not include The Alluring Toys Co. Collection. Those are all separate mods, and you only have Sexbound, Spawnable Item Pack and QuickbarMini installed. You only have access to Sexbound Loungeable Addons in the outpost's Infinity-Mart, and that's about it i believe. The API doesn't do much by itself.

Also, @Taerith, feel free to make use of this same thread to request support with your game, after you had posted on the Race Support Request thread...

I already got it to work through brute force approach that I used with Fallout: New Vegas - reinstall game and/or mods - with that game it's last resort option but starbound and it's mods are not as big as Fallout so it's not an issue. Purging the mods folder helped maybe there was some old version of a mod along with a more up to date one that caused problems after all there was a lot of stuff in that folder I would not be surprised if I forgot to dump the old files