aeonflux88

SexLab Bitches Be Warned (Beta) + Basic Mod Kit

35 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Essentially I just meant that I think the actors that play the role of "bitches" should probably eventually have their own appearances - either as generic NPCs or as unique NPCs added by the mod.  Just to avoid the immersion break of recognizing the npc as a specific character (who might be a follower of the player at that very second, so can't really pretend it's the same NPC).

Not really important at this current stage where mechanics and locations are being developed of course.

There are many possible ways to solve these problems. For this you can also use the MCM settings menu. You can set it to ignore NPC Follower, I set it to take every NPC. To please more players who like sliders. 3

6 hours ago, killer905 said:

It's supposed to be like this. For me Aela is also lying naked (Resting or injured?) And next to her is a guard (Aela is excluded from the animation.). But Muiri (if that's her name) normally has sex with one or two Trolls.

Ok i see now thank you. 1 other troll and muiri were stuck inside a house added by arthmoor's ivarstead 

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Essentially I just meant that I think the actors that play the role of "bitches" should probably eventually have their own appearances - either as generic NPCs or as unique NPCs added by the mod.  Just to avoid the immersion break of recognizing the npc as a specific character (who might be a follower of the player at that very second, so can't really pretend it's the same NPC).

Not really important at this current stage where mechanics and locations are being developed of course.

Not just eventually :D

I planned to replace them with standalone NPCs because of this fact. But for the start i didn't want to mess around with NPCs in the CK or getting pretty creative while i do not even know if this will work. So i used decent looking ones.

I will later use random groups for unspecific punishment scenes/locations and specific new ones for concrete "story" locations.

there are a BUG, when player finish civil war, you should place guard that same as the city guard.

or it will end up fight constantly. 

17 minutes ago, l12436 said:

there are a BUG, when player finish civil war, you should place guard that same as the city guard.

or it will end up fight constantly. 

Thanks for the report. This was already addressed. I am working on a faction independent guard which wont interfere with any CW factions 😃

Just a short info in case someone is building locations. Where ever I can I try to switch from XMarkerHeading to AnimalLayDownIdleMarker. They work way better since you can give them ownership and in general it seem to work way better with the animals than the xmarker.

Spoiler

image.png.e92dee67a9ccd3a805bad4b30dbd64fc.png

In vain you placed a cage with a vampire outside - it stands on a slope and the participants slide out of it . Yes, and there is a lot of grass. It was better to put it inside, say, in a round hall.

And with behavior packs it would also be nice to do something - sometimes bitches go off somewhere on their own business, the same vampire fucked three times, and then went to the fort.