IGNORED

[mod] Sexy Flags

Hi I can't get these to show in my game. I have the mod enabled in the launcher and it is at the top of my load order

I have tested other flag mods, and they show fine just this one. I have also loaded the game with just this mod and still it won't work.

Has anybody been able to get this to work

Thanks

2 hours ago, 123alphaman123 said:

Hey, it seems the directory for the mod is wrong. Under the file "SexyFlags.mod" the line:

path="D:/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/SexyFlags"

needs to be:

path="mod/SexyFlags"

See the attached version.

Hope this helps :)

SexyFlagsMod.7z 440.41 kB · 0 downloads

I was wondering why it didn't work but never took the time to actually see for myself what was happening. Thanks for your work !

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 12:45 PM, 123alphaman123 said:

Hey, it seems the directory for the mod is wrong. Under the file "SexyFlags.mod" the line:

needs to be:

path="mod/SexyFlags"

SexyFlagsMod.7z 440.41 kB · 39 downloads

Oh, thanks for noticing. I feel like this one of the most common mistakes. I notice others do it and I keep forgetting about it myself.

I'm gonna upload a fixed version.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 10:41 PM, Zerogravity217 said:

Hello, I have an issue where the images for the flags seem to go off screen and you can't scroll down enough to see them all.

In the empire creation?

Sounds like an issue of the UI. You may want to use an UI Overhaul mod and if you already do, try a different one.

• 2 months later...

How about some suggestive shapes, instead of just straight up images. Like two spheres close together, maybe one with a shaft in-between them. Maybe trying to make some of the images into like the flags icon (the gold symbols). It looks like you have some in your mod right now, how about more like those.

8 hours ago, HavocForce said:

How about some suggestive shapes, instead of just straight up images. Like two spheres close together, maybe one with a shaft in-between them. Maybe trying to make some of the images into like the flags icon (the gold symbols). It looks like you have some in your mod right now, how about more like those.

Thanks. That's a good idea. Also do you mean the flag backgrounds too or just the silhoutte flags?

Finding a good image to make a silhoutte out it is actually rather difficult. Making the silhouette itself is easy, but what may seem like a well suited image may just end up looking bad or you can't recognize any shapes. 

I'm gonna browse a bit and try some things out. But again, I am open to suggestions, even links to some images if you find some you like.

• 3 months later...
30 minutes ago, Adseria said:

Any chance of an update? Stellaris has removed the ability to scroll the list, which means there are half a dozen or so (unfortunately including the ones I actually wanted) that I can't see.

I don't think there is a way for me to do that without changing a lot and it's also not in the realm of my possibilities.

However I recommend you to download an UI mod like UI Overhaul Dynamic. I am always using that and it works for me.

Unless it's a recent change that also affects UI mods, I haven't played the past months so I wouldn't know about that.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 12:45 PM, 123alphaman123 said:

needs to be:

path="mod/SexyFlags"

SexyFlagsMod.7z 440.41 kB · 145 downloads

Jea, had that with his other mod too. Love the mods, but the path set is just wrong.

Edited by chaosarah