PYFFIed Mesh and High-rez oily texture for MBP+Xeo

The download is working fine as far as I know, its crazy slow, but just do something else while its going. If you have a somewhat slower internet it can take a few seconds for the page to refresh once the countdown timer is done, so give it some time. Also, I have found if you wait too long or leave your computer for something like 5 minutes your download link will timeout and you will have to wait for the timer again. So be patient, but not to patient.

I use opera and I can download the file without problems and I am pretty sure Opera is the most incompatible browser out there, but I love the customization of it, and I know almost every hotkey, I don't even have to use my mouse to browse, makes me feel like a pro nerd!

Also I could probably upload it to megaupload if Sizustar is cool with it.

Beck11 anyone else who can't figure this out:

1. Oblivion Mesh, Shivering Isle+other DLC, All Natural are bsa files that you drop into your oblivion\data directory and then will have to use OBMM or Wrye to archive invalidate.

2. High-rez 2048x2048 HGEC oily skin - this is NOT a bsa. If you go to oblivion\data\ you will see among the folders there "meshes" and "textures". Drag the meshes folder of these new textures and drop it into oblivion\data\ and it will pop a message asking if you want to merge the two folders. Say yes and also say yes to any overwrites it wants to do. Same story for textures. Again you have to archive invalidate with OBMM or Wrye. NOTE: DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN HGEC BODY!!! It will just F'up all your NPC's!

3. Hentaimania 1+2andBU - this file is all meshes (no textures) and will need to be done in the same manner as #2 - drop the meshes folder of this file into the oblivion\data and merge everything. NOTE: DO NOT INSTALL THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE HENTAIMANIA!!! It won't do a damn thing for you! Plus be careful about installing this as it comes with a skeleton.nif in it that may bork up your game! Never allow a mod to overwrite a skeleton.nif without making a backup! You don't have to archive invalidate this sucker as hentaimania didn't have any bsa's that I know of.

Hope that helps. :)

If archive invalidation is greek to you then read this: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation :)

My brand new hdd crapped out so the hi rez meshes I dled are gone, although I did get them applied to my game on my good hdd, but there is no way that I remember all the files that got transfered. I might redownload it and upload if I am not feeling to lazy, but its weekend and that means football!

Also I cant download the Oblivion mesh file, says I've used up all my traffic, but I can download the all natural/dlc ones. I completely agree that freakshare sucks haha. At any rate unless Sizustar is cool with it I wont upload it elsewhere.

@Gregathit - I may just be misunderstanding, but I thought you only had to do the Achive Invalidation once, not for every single item, or everytime you add something new, cause if you do then I am most certainly doing it wrong.

teals03, most of the time you can get away with not doing it after installing new content as most new content is just that...new. If however, your installing something that is designed to replace anything in a bsa (be it vanilla or another mod) then you will have to use it for oblivion to change (the first time - changes you make after that to the same item don't usually require invalidation as oblivion already knows to ignore the bsa). "Most" mods that "need" you to archive invalidate tell you so.

Besides if you make a change to a game and things start turning up invisible, pink or unchanged then that usually is a clear sign that you need to do it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The "Shivering Isle+ other DLC" link seems to be dead - anyone have a copy around?

EDIT: Disregard, I've reinstalled and pyffied the DLC myself with pyffi 2.1.11. I'm going to do a little testing before installing and then pyffi-ing Nehrim, and maybe a few others. Then I'm going to make it all available in a torrent.

• 1 month later...

Ack! Freak Share blows! I was downloading for hours, got to about 50 percent, and the next thing I knew, the file had stopped downloading and the archive is incomplete/corrupt. Now I have to wait another day to try again. Sigh. And I just want some oily elves...

Really appreciate the work and the download Sizustar, just selfishly wish the fruit were lower hanging. :P

Thanks for running PYFFI on these. I never saw any comments about a noticeable quality decrease, so I will consider that a good sign.

Freakshare was downloading at 33 kps. Got disconnected, went back after it, they said Wait 28 minutes, so I did. Then they said I can only download one file at a time. It is the same file that got cut off (the first time that has happened to me in years) that they must have tracked. Found the torrent link, only 1 seed but moving upto 15 times freakshare rate.

Lovers Lab really needs its own file server.

Okay' date=' attached is a torrent for all your pyffi'd and uncompressed vanilla mesh needs.

[/quote']

Thankyou for putting up this torrent. It was a lot faster than freakshare and everything works. I was a bit surprised that they are about twice the size of the original BSAs, but I have played several hours using these replacements with no problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi' date=' i can't understand where to extract the files, i use omd...for example...i suppose meshes stuff... in the original meshes folder?I did that but it seems like i haven't extract anything...

[/quote']

If it is a bsa file you do NOT extract anything. You just drop it into the oblivion\data\ folder.

• 4 weeks later...

biikaru, are you talking about the brownish/yellow tint on the boobs in the first picture? If so is this tint also in other lighting conditions (indoors and in sunlight)? It could just be an oddity of the lighting conditions in that dungeon in combo with shadows.

biikaru' date=' are you talking about the brownish/yellow tint on the boobs in the first picture? If so is this tint also in other lighting conditions (indoors and in sunlight)? It could just be an oddity of the lighting conditions in that dungeon in combo with shadows.

[/quote']

hey again greg :)

I ment the mismatching texture on the hands (they look all bruised and swollen lol) and there seems to be some bruising on the back right side tattoo.

Dont see anything wrong with the texture in the breast area.

I've done some switching around for now and took out the oily hand tex and replaced it for the default moonshadow hand texture, they match well enough.

I will switch em back under different light conditions and see how it goes, thanks for the replies throughout the forum!

Edit: I downloaded and put in place the pyffied oblivion mesh bsa from this thread. I Cant really tell much of a difference honestly. the bsa is 609mb while The vanilla bsa i backed up is 640 mb. Is everything correct? should i go back to the vanilla mesh bsa?

edit edit: Shivering Isle+ other DLC link is down

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...