BreakArmor for Vanilla Armors (Last Update: 130115)

@Mailamea

I don't fully understand what you mean .. (or how it works) some kind of inventory scan -> quick model path or item replace right? hmm, then perhaps it could act like a small player-only-BreakUndies, if I got right.

but, does it matter? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, and welcome.

@Rad

Thanks. I'll use it well if I figure out what's good or how to use. :D

====================================================

edit

Ok, I make a new law from now on. No NCR on the Colorado.

Guys please take screenshots of your work yourselves.

Ok' date=' I sent a pm to him. or her. I doubt if GnargleHanker responds though, as it doesn't seem that GnargleHanker still play Oblivion.

[/quote']

Oh, I still play Oblivion every now and then. But mostly to screw around a bit (no pun intended), haven't made any "serious" attempts to play it in a long time though.

That being said, feel free to use the BU armors I made.

Ok' date=' I sent a pm to him. or her. I doubt if GnargleHanker responds though, as it doesn't seem that GnargleHanker still play Oblivion.

[/quote']

Oh, I still play Oblivion every now and then. But mostly to screw around a bit (no pun intended), haven't made any "serious" attempts to play it in a long time though.

That being said, feel free to use the BU armors I made.

Thanks a lot! I didn't even imagine you're the very same person.

@Mailamea

I don't fully understand what you mean .. (or how it works) some kind of inventory scan -> quick model path or item replace right? hmm' date=' then perhaps it could act like a small player-only-BreakUndies, if I got right.

but, does it matter? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, and welcome.

[/quote']

That's ok I didn't make sense of her either.

I would like to join and contribute to this' date=' since I have done some of the scripts, what's hindering me is the knowledge to make a tattered/cut out mesh variants. I have tried deleting vertices with blender but results like a 2 year old kid cut out scribly note pieces on your clothes lol.

[/quote']

I might do a quick picture guide of how I do this later this evening.

that would be awesomey awesome :)

That would be great!

Ok. Here is the tutorial: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13545

@rad: nice tutorial

Ok' date=' I make a new law from now on. [s']No NCR on the Colorado.[/s]

Guys please take screenshots of your work yourselves.

didn't i already do that :angel:

Anyway, yuravica's

h8i2ww88.jpg

About the player-only-BreakUndies, sounds nice if you want to use different bu-armors for the same model (f.e. the iron armor). My intention definitely is to bring BU to the NPCs.

About the player-only-BreakUndies' date=' sounds nice if you want to use different bu-armors for the same model (f.e. the iron armor). My intention definitely is to bring BU to the NPCs.

[/quote']

Yeah, whats the point in making vanilla BU if you don't want the npc's to wear it :D

Also I recomend using Colourwheels sexy imperial legion to make some of the guards (well actually most of them) female. The only bad thing about it is that the female guards will use CW's armors so you have to edit the esp or make a new one that will make them use normal ones (ie the ones with added BU). Townguards armors are already made by me so only Imperial Legion armors are needed to make all of the female guards wear sexy BU armors ^^

version 121120 is now live.

o_o Ok, now I see that version numbering is completely pointless. I'll number this as uploaded date from now on.

And actually I forgot to add install .ini script. This indeed was an EPIC FAIL.

Fixed of course, Sorry dudes.

Oh my god, the armor I'm working on for dark brotherhood is so fun to cut up that I can't stop. I'm cutting holes, more and more, and the first broken stage isn't done yet :D Well thats because it's a catsuit, but i didn't know that cutting it up would be so interesting :D

I guess it's time to talk about Arena heavy/light blue stuff.

Unequipping it (BU does it) will piss off the arena referee. How do we bypass it?

Yellow thing is ok. Yellow team never break the arena rule, and referees don't even ban them when they actually unequip it. That's the way the empire goes, men. How unfair.

Champion heavy/light are ok too. You don't need them after you defeat Agronak gro-Malog.

Hm, should I add a timer to prevent it? I'm not sure if OnUnequip block runs when scripted Unequipitem is executed.

Sorry about late post, had to sleep.

The plus side of player only replacers is, that all your vanilla bu would work for npcs, and when the player takes the clothing/armor the player only varriant can have its own bu cause you can set what the mesh of the player bu varriant looks like.

Example:

I kill a bandit with a fur armor(hgec bu enabled)

I take the fur armor "through a script" (when I pick it up I get a" fitted fur armor(dmra bu enabled).

Hope that clear ups the confusion.

Unequipping it (BU does it) will piss off the arena referee. How do we bypass it?

Yellow thing is ok. Yellow team never break the arena rule' date=' and referees don't even ban them when they actually unequip it. That's the way the empire goes, men. How unfair.

Champion heavy/light are ok too. You don't need them after you defeat Agronak gro-Malog.

Hm, should I add a timer to prevent it? I'm not sure if OnUnequip block runs when scripted Unequipitem is executed.

[/quote']

You might be able to borrow a script from this mod: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28443

The mod contains rings that allow you to wear anything you like into the arena. Clearly using that script or a part of it should fix your problem.

Yellow thing is ok. Yellow team never break the arena rule' date=' and referees don't even ban them when they actually unequip it. That's the way the empire goes, men. How unfair.

[/quote']

You might be able to borrow a script from this mod: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28443

The mod contains rings that allow you to wear anything you like into the arena. Clearly using that script or a part of it should fix your problem.

Well I have another problem, with armors with enchant like dark brotherhood, when the game loads up and the bu initializes it takes of my armor and doesn't put it back on. putting it back on manually makes it work again as it should, transition from one brake stage to another works right. Anyone has an idea why that initial armor update doesn't put it back on?

*edit* It isn't big problem regarding player, but when it comes to npc's it's huge - npcs won't put the armor back on

I think that goes back to the initial problem of armor enchantments. Remember that the way the game dealt with things was to use a different formid for some of those armors. If you look in the oblivion.esm you can see multiple armor sets for those enchanted armors.

Now I could be way off base as I am terrible at coding and understanding it. I wonder if you removed the enchanting would that fix the issue?

Thanks for the link. The ring has exatly the same script as arena raiments. Well.. in fact it's pretty simple if we don't care about the arena rules - all we need to do is unattaching the original script. What I'm not sure is what folks want. Do most people care about this feature? I don't know.

Well I have another problem' date=' with armors with enchant like dark brotherhood, when the game loads up and the bu initializes it takes of my armor and doesn't put it back on. putting it back on manually makes it work again as it should, transition from one brake stage to another works right. Anyone has an idea why that initial armor update doesn't put it back on?

*edit* It isn't big problem regarding player, but when it comes to npc's it's huge - npcs won't put the armor back on

[/quote']

It indeed is a huge problem. I've just noticed that too, it only happens when the game is loaded, and only for already equipped armors when the game is loaded. Why in oblivion this happens?

-------------

I have a nice but dirty script which executes BU without BreakUndies Framework. Say, stand-alone-BU. Let's try a jury rig and see how it works.

This is full upper script of BSK armor. It looks very ugly as it covers 4 items in one script.

scn 00BSK_BU_Upper;-- Script名

ref who;-- 持ち主のリフ?レンス変数

short break;-- 破壊段階変数

short check;-- 装備品の種類変数

short wait;-- 装備変更の間を作る為の変数

short flag;-- 現在装備しているかどうかの?ェック変数

begin gamemode; GameModeで監視

if GetCurrentHealth <= GetObjectHealth / 2&&break == 0;-- Breakが0で、装備品の現在のHealth(GetCurrentHealth)が50%以下(GetObjectHealthは装備品の基?耐久度を習得、その後の/2で割って半分)になった時に以下を実行。

set who to getcontainer;-- 持ち主のリフ?レンス習得

if wait == 2;-- waitが2になったら以下を実行

who.pms 00effectBreakArmor 0.5; --effectの発生 effectBreakArmorを0.5秒発生させる

if check == 1&&flag == 1;-- 39行目で条件を満たせば以下を実行。

who.equipItemNS 00BSKCuirassHDH;-- 装備品を装備しなおす。equipItemNSはOBSEコ?ンド。スパ?防?コ?ンド。NifのPathを変更した装備品は一度脱いで装備しなおさないと?示が修正されない。

elseif check == 2&&flag == 1;-- 44行目で条件を満たせば以下を実行。以下、装備品の数だけelseifを追加する必要がある。

who.equipItemNS 00BSKCuirassHDL

elseif check == 3 && flag == 1

who.equipItemNS 00BSKCuirassDDH

elseif check == 4 && flag == 1

who.equipItemNS 00BSKCuirassDDL

endif

set flag to 0;-- 装備していたflagを解除

set break to 1;-- 破壊段階を1進める

set wait to 0;-- waitを0に戻す、次の破壊の時に再び間を作ってくれる。

elseif Break == 0&&who.getdead == 0;-- breakが0の時、装備を持っている人物が?んでないなら以下実行

if who.isincombat&&who.isActor;-- 戦闘中で、モンス??でないなら以下を実行

message "上半身の鎧が破損した…!";-- メッセ?ジを流す

endif;-- メッセ?ジ用if文終了

set wait to wait + 1;-- waitカウントを?1する。2回でwaitが2になるので11行目のif文の条件を満たす。

if who.GetEquipped 00BSKCuirassHDH;-- 00BSKCuirassHDHを装備しているなら

set flag to 1;-- 装備していたことを記憶する変数を1にする。1にしたら装備していたという事。

set check to 1;-- この装備が00BSKCuirassHDHであるという事を変数で記憶する。

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDH1.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDH;-- OBSEコ?ンド。Meshesフォル?にあるNora\BSK\CuirassHDH1.nifに00BSKCuirassHDHの女性用Bipedpathを変更するというコ?ンド。装備の見た目をCorsetに変更する。

who.UnequipItemNS 00BSKCuirassHDH;-- UnequipItemNSはOBSEコ?ンド。装備を解除した、などのメッセ?ジを?示させずに装備品を解除する。スパ?防?コ?ンド。

elseif who.GetEquipped 00BSKCuirassHDL;-- 以下、装備品の数、繰り返し。

set flag to 1

set check to 2

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDL1.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDL

who.UnequipItemNS 00BSKCuirassHDL

elseif who.GetEquipped 00BSKCuirassDDH

set flag to 1

set check to 3

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassDDH1.nif" 00BSKCuirassDDH

who.UnequipItemNS 00BSKCuirassDDH

elseif who.GetEquipped 00BSKCuirassDDL

set flag to 1

set check to 4

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassDDL1.nif" 00BSKCuirassDDL

who.UnequipItemNS 00BSKCuirassDDL

endif

endif;-- 11行目のWaitカウントのル?プ終了

endif;-- 9行目の処理を終了

if GetCurrentHealth == 0&&break == 1;-- Healthが0になって、breakが1の時。以下、9-86に作りは似ています。

set who to getcontainer

if wait == 2

who.pms 00effectBreakArmor 1.0; --effectの発生 effectBreakArmorを1.0秒発生させる

if check == 1&&flag == 1

who.equipItemNS 00BSKCuirassHDH

elseif check == 2&&flag == 1

endif

set flag to 0

set break to 2;-- 破壊段階が2になる。

set wait to 0

elseif Break == 1

if who.isincombat&&who.isActor

message "上半身の鎧が完全に壊れた!"

endif

set wait to wait + 1

if who.GetEquipped 00BSKCuirassHDH

set flag to 1

set check to 1

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDH2.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDH;-- 裸のPathを指定する。

who.UnequipItemNS 00BSKCuirassHDH

elseif who.GetEquipped 00BSKCuirassHDL

set flag to 1

set check to 2

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDL2.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDL

elseif who.GetEquipped 00BSKCuirassDDH

set flag to 1

set check to 3

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassDDH2.nif" 00BSKCuirassDDH

elseif who.GetEquipped 00BSKCuirassDDL

set flag to 1

set check to 4

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassDDL2.nif" 00BSKCuirassDDL

endif

endif

endif

if GetCurrentHealth > GetObjectHealth / 2&&break == 1;Breakが1、現在の装備品耐久度が50%以上なら以下を実行。装備品の修復に対応してNifを変更する。

set who to getcontainer

if wait == 1

if check == 1&&flag == 1

endif

set flag to 0

set break to 0;-- 破壊段階を0にする

set wait to 0

set check to 0

elseif wait == 0&&Break == 1

set wait to 1

if check == 1;-- 壊れた時に装備品のIDを記憶しているので00AmyDressを以下で変更する。

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDH0.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDH;-- 00AmyDressのNif指定先を通常状態に変更する。

if who.getequipped 00BSKCuirassHDH;-- 装備しているなら見た目のupdateのために脱ぐ。

set flag to 1

endif

elseif check == 2

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDL0.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDL

if who.getequipped 00BSKCuirassHDL

set flag to 1

endif

elseif check == 3

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassDDH0.nif" 00BSKCuirassDDH

if who.getequipped 00BSKCuirassDDH

set flag to 1

endif

elseif check == 4

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassDDL0.nif" 00BSKCuirassDDL

if who.getequipped 00BSKCuirassDDL

set flag to 1

endif

endif

endif

endif

if GetCurrentHealth != 0&&break == 2

set who to getcontainer

if wait == 1

if check == 1&&flag == 1

elseif check == 3 &&flag == 1

elseif check == 4 &&flag == 1

endif

set flag to 0

set break to 1

set wait to 0

elseif wait == 0&&Break == 2

set wait to 1

if check == 1

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDH1.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDH;-- 裸からCorsetにnif指定を変更。

if who.getequipped 00BSKCuirassHDH

set flag to 1

endif

elseif check == 2

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDL1.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDL

if who.getequipped 00BSKCuirassHDL

set flag to 1

endif

elseif check == 3

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassDDH1.nif" 00BSKCuirassDDH

if who.getequipped 00BSKCuirassDDH

set flag to 1

endif

elseif check == 4

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassDDL1.nif" 00BSKCuirassDDL

if who.getequipped 00BSKCuirassDDL

set flag to 1

endif

endif

endif

endif

if who.GetDead&&break != 0;-- 相手が?んだときに、Nifの指定先を元に戻す。このままだとNifの指定が破壊状態のままになってしまうのでそれを防ぐ必要があるため。

set break to 0;-- 破壊段階初期化

set wait to 0;-- Wait初期化

set flag to 0;-- 装備してたフラグ初期化

if check == 1;-- 破壊されているとCheckにどの装備か変数が入ってるので以下の装備のnif指定先を変更する。

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDH0.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDH

elseif check == 2

elseif check == 3

elseif check == 4

endif

endif

end

begin ondrop;-- この装備を捨てた時、剥ぎ取った時、Nifの指定先を初期に戻す。

set break to 0

set wait to 0

set flag to 0

if check == 1

SetFemaleBipedPath "Nora\BSK\CuirassHDH0.nif" 00BSKCuirassHDH

elseif check == 2

elseif check == 3

elseif check == 4

endif

end

It figures that BU works normally if I attach an internal object script from BUv1 to an armor.

.................I really don't want to make hundreds of scripts.

It would be best if we were able to pinpoint the cause of such behavior so we could fix it instead of adding scripts by hand to every armor piece

Nice work. Not sure if OBMM could display gif image but no harm in trying it.

Speaking of this, take screenshots of your previous works when you have free time.

-----

This is chingari catsuit right? A cat wears a catsuit. I think you'd better release your own set of armor replacers because most of your stuff are your original works. People tend to give up trying a new replacer, especially when I say "This will override your original files."

Nice work. Not sure if OBMM could display gif image but no harm in trying it.

Speaking of this' date=' take screenshots of your previous works when you have free time.

-----

This is chingari catsuit right? A cat wears a catsuit. I think you'd better release your own set of armor replacers because most of your stuff are your original works. People tend to give up trying a new replacer, especially when I say "This will override your original files."

[/quote']

it shouldn't interfere with the original one if you set it up in a different folder. i will probably remake vanilla one but this one i made for myself because i like how it looks ;)

It figures that BU works normally if I attach an internal object script from BUv1 to an armor.

.................I really don't want to make hundreds of scripts.

It would be best if we were able to pinpoint the cause of such behavior so we could fix it instead of adding scripts by hand to every armor piece

I'll take a look just as soon as I finish up the next release of the clothing converter.

Hopefully soon. I just finished coding a system that saves custom settings and can load default profiles. Whee.

ok i've got an idea how to make it work for player enchanted items. only for the player though, not for the npcs. the idea is as follows.

have a variable in the save storing last enchanted item's ID so we can compare it to ID of ref that GetLastEnchantedItem returns. If they're not equal that means that player enchanted something. if he did walk through player's inventory checking items with IsClonedForm and if it is checking if it's an armor. If it is an armor then we check if it has aaBUObjSC script attached to it. If it hasn't search the aaBUData.Nif array for occurance of the nif path of the enchanted armor. When we find it we make a copy of the whole aaBUData.Nif array entry for that armor and append it to aaBUData.Nif[EnchantedArmorFormID]. Then attach aaBUObjSC to the enchanted armor. And probably do the trick with unequip/equip if it was equipped.

Also after each game reastart/save reload we have to do the same for each armor that is a ClonedForm.

So thats the idea for making it work for player, as for making it work for npc i'm out of ideas. We can't just do this process for each NPC alive in game because it would be too time consuming for the script to run.

*edit* well maybe creating a token, that doesn't show up in the inventory, that is linked with that player enchanted armor and has a script doing all the above things attached to it, that travels with that armor. so when player gives his companion that armor the token also transfers with it

ok i've got an idea how to make it work for player enchanted items. only for the player though' date=' not for the npcs. the idea is as follows.

have a variable in the save storing last enchanted item's ID so we can compare it to ID of ref that GetLastEnchantedItem returns. If they're not equal that means that player enchanted something. if he did walk through player's inventory checking items with IsClonedForm and if it is checking if it's an armor. If it is an armor then we check if it has aaBUObjSC script attached to it. If it hasn't search the aaBUData.Nif array for occurance of the nif path of the enchanted armor. When we find it we make a copy of the whole aaBUData.Nif array entry for that armor and append it to aaBUData.Nif[EnchantedArmorFormID']. Then attach aaBUObjSC to the enchanted armor. And probably do the trick with unequip/equip if it was equipped.

Also after each game reastart/save reload we have to do the same for each armor that is a ClonedForm.

So thats the idea for making it work for player, as for making it work for npc i'm out of ideas. We can't just do this process for each NPC alive in game because it would be too time consuming for the script to run.

*edit* well maybe creating a token, that doesn't show up in the inventory, that is linked with that player enchanted armor and has a script doing all the above things attached to it, that travels with that armor. so when player gives his companion that armor the token also transfers with it

I've begun digging through the BU scrips in BreakUndies.esm (pretty confusing place, I can't tell if some of this stuff is bitrot or intentional) and there is definitely code that is *supposed* to capture player enchant events.

If you take a look at aaBUSerializerSC there is a menumode section

Begin MenuMode 1042
let base := GetEnchMenuBaseItem
if (base != 0)
	if eval((ar_Find playerRef aaBUData.EnablerQueue) < 0)
		ar_Append aaBUData.EnablerQueue playerRef
	endif
endif
End

So, what should that be doing? Well, GetEnchMenuBaseItem is a neat little function that will give us the itemid of the item currently selected for enchantment. This is handy, for obvious reasons.

I'm still trying to figure out how all the pieces are supposed to work together (and I'm seriously considering just creating a test framework from scratch at this point) but it sure looks like it was intended to compensate for player enchantment events.

Of course, I would have expected this bit of code to be followed up with GetLastEnchantedItem *somwhere* in the script or another script. And there are no references anywhere to that. (I would have maintained a global quest variable that has a duplicate of the last known GetLastEnchantedItem. Any time the enchantment menu is exited, it would compare its value to GetLastEnchantedItem and, if different, create a key/value pair that points GetLastEnchantedItem to the relevant BU entry for the idemid belonging to GetEnchMenuBaseItem, if it exists)

So, at this point I don't think that they are capturing the new itemid (but I'm still digging around for any alternate methods that they might be using).

I may be missing something (In fact I probably am) but I think my next step is going to be to create a new (but compatible) breakundies framework, if for no other reason then to understand some of the decisions that were made in the development of the initial framework.

In particular, I want to find out if I can code a version of the framework that doesn't depend on itemids at all. I'd like to try and capture the idemids dynamically by just checking model paths. If it works (and can be done without hogging resources), it should make all of the code much simpler.

Cool' date=' hope things go well. Thank you.

Anyway, I won't think about enchanting or enchanted items for a while. To be honest I couldn't make any progress of my current BU meshes because of this and other petty works.

[/quote']

Oh yeah, anyone feel like taking the latest Clothing converter Pre-Release beta for a test run?