I think there might be some confusion about the term "Mesh Swaps"

Movomo, please correct me if I am wrong.

TamagoSetBody uses Setbody.esp to change body types. This is technically a clothing swap. Setbody contains about 1000 clothing items, when it fires, it just forces a PC or NPC to wear that clothing item. These clothing items *look* like nude bodies, so your character appears to be nude.

Movomo's upgrade to TamagoSetBody is not merely limited to changing nude bodies. It *also* uses mesh swaps to change the meshes of existing clothing. Mesh swaps are a bit different, the basic idea originated during the development of Break Armor (in one of the Break Undies threads). In this, the clothing item is not swapped, the mesh used by the clothing is swapped.

Now...mesh swaps are extremely handy, and are vastly easier to work with on the back-end (once you get past the challenges of getting them to actually work in the first place). This mesh swap approach allows break armor to function without ini files, and allows tamagosetbody to swap any clothing meshes without affecting the underlying item.

I finally located my source of confusion. Last time I was playing around with Hiyoko & Tamago it was in the thread started by Justinof, Hiyoko generators & Tamago stuff ( x HiyokoClub 1.05 / TamagoClub 1.12 ) So my bad assumption and lack of focus due to too much work was the root of my confusion. I mistook your MOD as an evolution of his.

So I think I've managed to do exactly what I wanted. Using the revised TamagoSetBody T-Spec edition V2, on Justinof's thread. I just had to edit the PBodyX1 to PBodyX1BBB, etc. in script scn a3tsbOnWombStateChange.

No put down to your work movomo, I see the potential in it. Problem is as I mentioned above, I have a really extremely customized set of armors and clothes right now, and don't want to swap those on my PC, till I either make pregnancy versions for them (not bloody likely, no time these days), or someone else does. (I have mixed and matched to my hearts content for months, just to get decent HGEC H-cup B, LL bottoms clothes and armor, futa/non-futa sets working.)

Apologies for any confusion caused.

I still like the idea of using ini files for stuff. Maybe something that could be developed for the TamagoSetBody T-Spec editions. Maybe a clothing swap version and no clothing swap version?

Yes, they all at the right folder. I extracted TamagoOutlet correctly with folder structure intact.

I wonder if WryeBash still keeping the old code from the previous TamagoSetBody in their patch? Although it have been replaced and rebuilt multiple times? Can it possible like that?

Well... honestly, no idea. I don't know much about bashed patch things, but I don't believe it will affect script-based mods like this... as long as you're using bashed patch only to merge some mergeable plugins.

Figuring from your description, (you told ramdom clothing swap works) TamagoSetbody itself is working, but can't find compatible meshes for some reason.(Random swap only works for incompatible items) This is everything I can imagine at the moment. Sorry.

in the ini, you can enable debug messages. By setting it to 1(or higher), you can see TSR's rambling through the console window. If it finds compatible meshes, it should print the mesh paths found to the console window. Such as

clothes\somefolder\somemesh.nif

clothes\somefolder\somemesh_prg1.nif

clothes\somefolder\somemesh_prg2.nif

I suspect some of your other plugin other than EVE is redirecting those clothes' mesh path. I can't know about every mod you're using so it would be your work to find out what's the culprit. Try disabling anything related to stock clothings, such as colourwheel's.

Here's my load order:

00  Oblivion.esm

01  HorseCombatMaster.esm

02  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

03  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 5.2.5]

04  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]

05  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 4.5bSI]

06  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.34]

07  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b3p3]

08  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9a7]

09  CM Partners.esm

0A  Lovers with PK.esm

0B  LoversCreature.esm

0C  TamagoClub.esm

0D  HiyokoClub.esm

0E  x117race.esm

0F  EV Bad Lady.esp

10  Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp

11  CharGenAmulet.esp

12  DLCShiveringIsles.esp

13  Knights.esp

14  DLCVileLair.esp

15  DLCThievesDen.esp

16  DLCFrostcrag.esp

++  RacialBodyHeight.esp

17  SetBody.esp

++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

18  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer4FCOM.esp

++  Head06 Replacer.esp

19  CM Partners.esp

1A  Synx.esp

1B  CM Partners NPC.esp

1C  CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

1D  CM Partner Isabell.esp

1E  CM Partner Sandra.esp

1F  CM Partner Franziska.esp

20  CM Partner Liana.esp

21  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

22  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

23  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]

24  MCS extension.esp

25  HumantouchNPC.esp

26  HUDCompanions.esp

++  Advanced Water Modification-2734.esp

27  WindowLightingSystem.esp

28  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.34]

29  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.34]

2A  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.34]

++  All Natural - MMM Patch.esp  [Version 1.3]

**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.34]

2B  Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 0.8.1]

2C  P-Froggys First Person Body.esp  [Version 1.0a]

2D  UVII.esp

2E  DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

++  Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

2F  Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp

30  Zombie Diversity.esp

31  DS Less Predictable Respawn.esp  [Version 1.1]

++  Francesco's day lenght rescale 1-12.esp

32  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp

33  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp

34  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp

35  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp

++  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9]

36  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9]

37  SI Living Economy.esp

38  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

39  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.34]

++  OOO-Water_Weeds.esp  [Version 1.33]

3A  OOO-WaterFish.esp  [Version 1.34]

3B  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9]

++  Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]

3C  Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]

3D  Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]

3E  Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]

3F  Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]

40  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3f]

41  Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]

++  Mart's Monster Mod - More Passive Wildlife.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]

42  AdrenalineOblivion-SpawnElement.esp

43  AdrenalineOblivion-SupportElements.esp

44  Better Cities .esp  [Version 4.7.0]

45  Better Cities Full.esp  [Version 5.2.5]

46  Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN Flooding.esp  [Version 4.9.0]

47  FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

48  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp

49  TamagoBreak.esp

4A  TamagoDischarge.esp

4B  TamagoTopic.esp

4C  LoversTamagoClub.esp

4D  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

4E  HiyokoGenerator.esp

4F  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

50  TamagoSetBody.esp

51  LoversMB2.esp

52  LoversFSE.esp

53  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

54  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

55  LoversChorus.esp

56  LoversRaperS.esp

57  LoversJoburg.esp

58  LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

59  LoversCalm.esp

5A  LoversSoundCreature.esp  [Version 0.1.0]

5B  LoversAdultYield.esp

5C  LoversPayBandit.esp

5D  666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp

5E  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]

5F  LoversLight.esp

60  LoversBed.esp

61  LoversBitch.esp

62  LoversCreature.esp

63  LoversTrueCrime.esp

**  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

++  LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

64  PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.59.esp

65  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 5.2.4]

66  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

67  Specialanims.esp

68  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

69  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

6A  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

6B  LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

It works now!!! :D

The reason it didn't work for me at the time, because for the sake of testing it, I fastened the game by rest/sleep for 24 hours.

And I discovered that I need to rest again for 1 hour before the TamagoSetBody reset the cloth to the pregnant version. Or open pregnant companion inventory (MCS), it will reset their cloth to the pregnant version. So basically after I rest/sleep for 24 hours, it does change the cloth in the background (in code level), but not the appearance yet. I just didn't notice it at the time.

I also want to report a new problem I discovered. When you are pregnant, and open your companion inventory using MCS, your pregnant cloth will reset to the non-pregnant one again. I need to do the trick above to return back again to the pregnant version.

No put down to your work movomo, I see the potential in it. Problem is as I mentioned above, I have a really extremely customized set of armors and clothes right now, and don't want to swap those on my PC, till I either make pregnancy versions for them (not bloody likely, no time these days), or someone else does. (I have mixed and matched to my hearts content for months, just to get decent HGEC H-cup B, LL bottoms clothes and armor, futa/non-futa sets working.)

Apologies for any confusion caused.

I still like the idea of using ini files for stuff. Maybe something that could be developed for the TamagoSetBody T-Spec editions. Maybe a clothing swap version and no clothing swap version?

I guess there still is a few confusion. I said it is impossible to disable mesh-swap feature. Guess I lied, because if you don't have any compatible data in your folder, such as cuirass_prg#.nif, nothing will happen. no mesh change.

And ini clothing settings have absolutely nothing to do with mesh swap.

Mesh swap is the main feature of this update. It is prioritized than random clothing feature. So basically when some folk gets pregnant,

if her clothings have compatible meshes such as cuirass_prg1.nif,

mesh swap will happen.

if not, but some pregnant items are set for her pregnant stage in the ini,

random clothing swap will happen. Technically not swapping, just adding an another object and equipping it. It will remove no original possessions from her.

if there is no compatible mesh and no ini entry, only body-setting will work.

if Setbody doesn't even exist, well.. you'd better delete tamago setbody as well.

Still Justinof's version is better for your purpose I guess, because his version will leave less footprints on your system.

It works now!!! :D

Glad to hear it.

I also want to report a new problem I discovered. When you are pregnant, and open your companion inventory using MCS, your pregnant cloth will reset to the non-pregnant one again. I need to do the trick above to return back again to the pregnant version.

But I have to wonder.. you are pregnant, your companions are not, and you open your companions' inventory, and your clothings are reverted back to the default?? crazy business! I never tried MCS yet.. but looks like I need to figure out what in oblivion is happening in the MCS' backyard.

Anyway if that happens again.. just unequip and re-equip your clothes manually. or, save.

Well this is my result after playing around with the blends you gave me movomo. I looked at the armors and there are a number of different bodies. I tried to create lattices myself and immediately after creating the lattice I get this mess covering everything. Underneath that mess is the lattice but the belly also always comes out deformed like it was smashed in. You mentioned in a post on another topic that you had to create custom vertex groups for it to look proper. How did you do that? Cause I figure that I'll need to create additional lattices for HGEC B, C and D cup upper, HGEC L and LL lower, and TGND standard.

I'm wasn't even sure where to continue this discussion. Here, the clothing converter topic, or somewhere else all together. 

post-1025-0-06496100-1361639048_thumb.png

Glass Cuirass Thec3.rar

post-1025-0-51730400-1361640368_thumb.jpg

Well this is my result after playing around with the blends you gave me movomo. I looked at the armors and there are a number of different bodies. I tried to create lattices myself and immediately after creating the lattice I get this mess covering everything. Underneath that mess is the lattice but the belly also always comes out deformed like it was smashed in. You mentioned in a post on another topic that you had to create custom vertex groups for it to look proper. How did you do that? Cause I figure that I'll need to create additional lattices for HGEC B, C and D cup upper, HGEC L and LL lower, and TGND standard.

I'm wasn't even sure where to continue this discussion. Here, the clothing converter topic, or somewhere else all together.

Feel free to discuss on any pregnant stuff friend. But if you need some advice for the converter, its release thread is the way to go. Gerra is the author and the guru.

Anyway, that glass armor looks good so far. Good work.

Custom vert groups are critical factors, especially for pregnant bodies.

Take a look at my blend files. (body undeleted)

select the body. any body will do. and enter Edit Mode.

Hit A repeatedly until no vert is selected.

Now look at the vertex group section below, and find belly/belly2/upperwaist(THEC3 only)

They are the custom ones I had to create.

So how can you see what vertices are the members of the group? You can see the 'select' button. Click it, and every member of that vertex group will be selected. Our big concern is belly, others are just fine even with no group. So I've created 2 or 3 custom groups dedicated to the belly. This will do the magic for some 'odd' shaped bodies like pregnant ones.

There is an another simple way. In Object Mode, hit Ctrl+Tab to enter Weightpaint mode. Warmer colors mean stronger weight for that vertex group.

This way is not always reliable, because very low weight like 0.05 is hard to distinguish from no weight value.

3zm7f9ib8nbazitbg.jpg5fzu5t12yvil12vbg.jpg

(personally I don't think the gradation of weightpaint matters. Not certain though, you'd better ask to gerra or see for yourself.)

These are the settings I've used to convert to THEC 3. Yeah, THEC3 was really tricky.

Higher node target tends to be better when the target and the source have vastly different geometry.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10396-clothing-bodytype-converter-v42b/?p=308569

oltepbpo6vbgygcbg.jpg

253p47tdkxk44jhbg.jpg

Once you're happy with your lattices, you can hide it by hitting H. Shift+H to hide all except selected, Alt+H to show hidden objects. You can also use the same hotkeys in Edit Mode.

ps, you'd better check out Tamago/Hiyoko thread. Justinof got angry..in a manner of speaking.

Movomo just thought I'd let you know something. Well I finished creating a set of meshes for the glass cuirass for all break states and all stages of pregnancy. So far I like how they look but there's a little clipping in a few spots while running mainly due to BB but that's not the point. The point is I set up my file structure:

cuirass_prg1.nif

cuirass_prg1_ba1.nif

cuirass_prg1_ba2.nif

cuirass_prg1_ba3.nif

cuirass_prg1_ba4.nif

and so on for the other stages. I setup a save where I had a copy of every armor and a destroy armor self spell so I can test the meshes easily. I cast the spell til I hit the first threshold for break armor. Break armor does fire and the mesh refreshes but the mesh doesn't change. So I played around with it and I did get it working through 1 method so I know the file structure works. The only way I did get it working was to set my glass cuirass as a hotkey shortcut. If I then had something else on and equipped my damaged glass cuirass with the hotkey then the proper mesh appeared. If I did anything to change my appearance or cause it to refresh my armor meshes then it went back to the default non-damaged pregnant mesh.

Since there are no publicly available broken armor pregnant meshes at the moment you don't have to trouble yourself with it since I figure you have other stuff you're working on. I just thought I'd let you know so you can look into it in the future if you ever get the urge.

I attached a rar including the meshes I did for just the first stage of pregnancy in case you want to test it yourself later on.

If I do get finished with my conversion of the break armor meshes to pregnant broken armor meshes I plan to upload them here or at least a link to them as a modder's resource. That way anyone can use them or change them to their liking or whatever they want. I'm not an expert at this but it's better than nothing at the moment. I'm mainly doing this for myself so even if pratically no one wants or uses my meshes I wouldn't care cause I'm going to use them and I figure it's only fair to give other people a chance as well.

Glass Cuirass Prg1.zip

Yup.. BA compatibility has not been really tested yet. Let's just consider we've found the potential problem before everything goes haywire. I'll see what I can do. Probably suppressing TSR while BA is busy could help. Currently, it does wait BA to be initialized but after that they fight each other. I think that's the cause of this total jumble.

Well they're both trying to change the mesh of the same armor so I'm not surprised there is difficulty. I figured the BA compatibility was basically in the alpha stage considering there were no meshes to test with and it was more important to get the other bugs worked out first. Either way no rush, at the moment I'm just going to work on getting all the lattices created and then work on converting the undamaged break armor stages to pregnant ones.

@movomo & briancs159 - Pregnant Lattices and Meshes. I would like to suggest creating a brand new thread in the download section. Titled so it's easy to find, similar to what I have right after your names. That way others interested in these can easily find them or maybe even help out. (There may be a similar thread or even threads, so I'd look first if there is.)

Eventually having lattices for all body types would be fantastic as it would speed up the re-creation of new clothes and armors, but a major undertaking for just one member to do. If it becomes a group process or consolidated effort, much like what is being done for animations, it becomes much easier and doesn't burden just one with all the work.

I wish I contribute more, but right now my work contract is my main focus. Best I can do is lurk and make suggestions.

Cheers,

V'

@movomo & briancs159 - Pregnant Lattices and Meshes. I would like to suggest creating a brand new thread in the download section. Titled so it's easy to find, similar to what I have right after your names. That way others interested in these can easily find them or maybe even help out. (There may be a similar thread or even threads, so I'd look first if there is.)

Eventually having lattices for all body types would be fantastic as it would speed up the re-creation of new clothes and armors, but a major undertaking for just one member to do. If it becomes a group process or consolidated effort, much like what is being done for animations, it becomes much easier and doesn't burden just one with all the work.

I wish I contribute more, but right now my work contract is my main focus. Best I can do is lurk and make suggestions.

Cheers,

V'

That sounds like a good idea. In fact, sounds very good. I've ever thought about it once (when you informed me about the converter) but didn't actually do anything. Let's ask gerra about this stuff.

Namely, The Clothing Conversion Library.

A lattice library was mentioned before. It's not a bad idea.

I'm currently refactoring all of my scripts to use a common library, so things are a bit of a jumble right now.

Here's an idea.

I've built a generic data saving module for my scripts to use that can convert any Blender data into a format that Python can quickly save and load to disk.

The next release of the Transformation Lattice generator could include a secondary script that would allow you to save or load lattices from an external file (probably with a .lat extension) into your current Blend file.

Then, sharing lattices would be just a simple matter of sharing .lat file and dumping them into your bpydata/save folder.

Any thoughts?

Sounds like a great idea to me, both the conversion library and what gerra is talking about with the loading of lattices from an external file. If there was a central place to go for lattices then more armor and clothing conversions might take place. Someone, whether they're a blender expert or a noob, could just browse what's here and grab the lattice you need and have a new piece of equipment finished a lot quicker.

That is actually what has been my problem with my pregnant conversions. It's hard for me to get the lattice to come out right. It's just a matter of tinkering with my custom lattice groups. Once the lattice is done then the actual armor/clothing conversion seems to be easier.

This mod is behaving quite strange for me. After loading a save I can't equip upper\lower body items like armor and clothing (reloading again usually helps). And it seems to ignore *.ini setings about pregnant body types. Manipulations with load order was useless - same picture. OBSE.log, however, shows a hell-ass-long list of error strings about "TamagoSetBody.esp", like this:

Error in script 77000ed4
Operator >= failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0001 Command: <unknown>

(Full OBSE.log: http://rghost.ru/44091769)

I usually fix minor troubles in CS myself , but mods like this is clearly too complex for me.  :shy:

This mod is behaving quite strange for me. After loading a save I can't equip upper\lower body items like armor and clothing (reloading again usually helps). And it seems to ignore *.ini setings about pregnant body types. Manipulations with load order was useless - same picture. OBSE.log, however, shows a hell-ass-long list of error strings about "TamagoSetBody.esp", like this:

Error in script 77000ed4

Operator >= failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0001 Command: <unknown>

(Full OBSE.log: http://rghost.ru/44091769)

I usually fix minor troubles in CS myself , but mods like this is clearly too complex for me.  :shy:

Those mess looks like an initialization chaos.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=16556

That is probably because you're using 1.01 not 1.01a. Sorry, I completely forgot to update the OP with this one. I'll update it to 1.01a when I upload the 1.01b version.

Movomo, I've noticed one thing, if you're running Streamline with it's periodic saves setting enabled, every time Streamline saves, TamagoSetBody.esp re-initializes, just an FYI. I haven't noticed anything else yet, running the 1.01a version, because I always start a new game to test new plugins and so far everything is fine.