Jump to content
overendo

Sex animation doesn't match the gender

Recommended Posts

I'm having a weird issue where my male character is set in Sexlab as heterosexual and Male Role (while Lydia companion is set as Female role), when sex is initiated by spell (debug target spell), my character is the one assuming female role during the animation, as if my female NPC companion has dickstrap on. Can someone help me clear out this issue? Thank yo.

Link to post

It may or not fix it, but you can check all your mods for settings related to your biological gender and preferences and make sure they're fixed to male.

 

As a temporary workaround, you can use SL's "switch position" (something like that anyway)  hotkey to swap your role in the animation to the proper one.

Link to post
6 hours ago, overendo said:

I'm having a weird issue where my male character is set in Sexlab as heterosexual and Male Role (while Lydia companion is set as Female role), when sex is initiated by spell (debug target spell), my character is the one assuming female role during the animation, as if my female NPC companion has dickstrap on. Can someone help me clear out this issue? Thank yo.

The sexlab offered debug target spell is desigend for Female PC, or set PC as passive role  just for test sexlab animation.

So it is usually set PC as F , even though you set sexlab gender, etc in sexlab MCM. 

but sexlab match maker can set PC correctly with gender. . Male PC may set as Agressive  role, 

(though there is case, animation is wrong)

 

Then simple answeir is, Not use sexlab debug spell at least if you hope to roll  as agressive  Actor  but use other sexlab mod, which can start animation. 

most simple one to test arnimation is sexlab matchmaker..SE  I suppose.  but most of  sexlab mod which start sexlab animation, treat PC correctly, with their gender. (male = agressive ) I suppose.

Link to post
13 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

The sexlab offered debug target spell is desigend for Female PC, or set PC as passive role  just for test sexlab animation.

So it is usually set PC as F , even though you set sexlab gender, etc in sexlab MCM. 

but sexlab match maker can set PC correctly with gender. . Male PC may set as Agressive  role, 

(though there is case, animation is wrong)

 

Then simple answeir is, Not use sexlab debug spell at least if you hope to roll  as agressive  Actor  but use other sexlab mod, which can start animation. 

most simple one to test arnimation is sexlab matchmaker..SE  I suppose.  but most of  sexlab mod which start sexlab animation, treat PC correctly, with their gender. (male = agressive ) I suppose.

Sexlab Matchmaker SE doesn't seem to work well without Sexlab Light SE, and Light SE version is consiered rollback of Framework SE, which for some reason also causes camera lockout when engaged in sex

Link to post
14 minutes ago, overendo said:

Sexlab Matchmaker SE doesn't seem to work well without Sexlab Light SE, and Light SE version is consiered rollback of Framework SE, which for some reason also causes camera lockout when engaged in sex

I do not know, Matchmaker se work with Sexlab Light SE, but most of SE users do not use Sexlab light SE .

it  seems offered untill Sexlab SE beta  released I suppose. 

 

As for me, I have never used light version with SE,. (I start skyrim se last year, but there are already sexlab se beta, then I have used it)

 

because, sexlab se beta   already work with skyrim se and current SKSE version. Then, Matchmaker se work for Sexlab SE without problem.

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...