With the new update I have so far in an hour of play time noticed the town events not firing even when i just sit in town doing nothing for long stretches. The field events with your soldiers fire instead. Like the slavery recovery ones. Will let you know if I get one at some point.

EDIT- The ones fire in town that are field for dragging a soldier into your tent as well. Or the wash with your men.

EDIT2- Ok one has fired now, all good.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:45 PM, transfer said:

Removed the more specific installation instructions to avoid confusion.

I'm afraid it didn't quite work out. As best I can tell from the current directions, I'm supposed to put the extracted TBCaptivityEvents folder into the Modules folder alongside zCaptivityEvents. However, when I do this, I only see "Captivity Events" in the Bannerlord launcher's mod list. Any chance you could be more specific again?

2 hours ago, genericlogin said:

I'm afraid it didn't quite work out. As best I can tell from the current directions, I'm supposed to put the extracted TBCaptivityEvents folder into the Modules folder alongside zCaptivityEvents. However, when I do this, I only see "Captivity Events" in the Bannerlord launcher's mod list. Any chance you could be more specific again?

Sure:

1. Download the TBCaptivityEvents file.
  2. Unzip the file.
  3. Copy the contents of the TBCaptivityEvents folder (it should be called TBCaptivityEvents, with no version numbers or anything) into your main Bannerlord installation's folder (Mount & Blade II Bannerlord).

Where in the main Bannerlord installation's folder? I put it in Modules, it doesn't appear. I move it up a level to the main folder, it still doesn't appear.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:25 AM, genericlogin said:

Where in the main Bannerlord installation's folder? I put it in Modules, it doesn't appear. I move it up a level to the main folder, it still doesn't appear.

like this BANNERLORD 2 1.4.1\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader

ModLoader2.jpg.3fc909642fd6cd758c9a0c96be6ad156.jpgThe installation instructions on the first page were pretty vague especially step four. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy the contents of the TBCaptivityEvents folder (it should be called TBCaptivityEvents, with no version numbers or anything) into your Bannerlord installation.

Installing zTBCaptivityEvents into /SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Modules seems to be the correct way to do that.  So I would change Step Four to:

"Copy the contents of TBCaptivityEvents folder into /SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Modules.   If you see zTBCaptivityEvents listed in the Modules folder, you did it correctly and it should appear in your Bannerlord launcher client.  Load after ZCaptivityEvents" BLModules.thumb.jpg.aa21846d4865b4aa3b5735b2cf159f5e.jpg

On 7/4/2020 at 5:45 AM, Dean36 said:

Funny bug

few enemy is  naked it's normal?

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher 2020-07-04 14-39-43-407.jpg

I can't actually think of any possible way this could be related to my mod. AFAIK it doesn't touch battles, just events.

On 7/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, Celedhring said:

ModLoader2.jpg.3fc909642fd6cd758c9a0c96be6ad156.jpgThe installation instructions on the first page were pretty vague especially step four. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installing zTBCaptivityEvents into /SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Modules seems to be the correct way to do that.  So I would change Step Four to:

"Copy the contents of TBCaptivityEvents folder into /SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Modules.   If you see zTBCaptivityEvents listed in the Modules folder, you did it correctly and it should appear in your Bannerlord launcher client.  Load after ZCaptivityEvents" BLModules.thumb.jpg.aa21846d4865b4aa3b5735b2cf159f5e.jpg

Updated the file structure and installation instructions to be shorter and more specific. As a result, Nexus / Vortex installation is no longer supported.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:45 AM, Dean36 said:

Funny bug

few enemy is  naked it's normal?

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher 2020-07-04 14-39-43-407.jpg

I see that on occasion.  Rare, but it's hilarious nonetheless. 

I seem to be getting the slavery recovery events despite not ever having been a slave, and I'm wondering if there is an issue with the <ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove> tag?

I've also noted that the mod changes the level of skills, but not the xp, resulting in an xp debt (negative xp).

14 hours ago, sortulf said:

I seem to be getting the slavery recovery events despite not ever having been a slave, and I'm wondering if there is an issue with the <ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove> tag?

I've also noted that the mod changes the level of skills, but not the xp, resulting in an xp debt (negative xp).

1. Yes. Currently ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove isn't being checked for non-captive events. I'm waiting for BadListener to fix it. 

2. Interesting point. I don't currently see an option for me to address this, but I'm asking BL if I'm missing something.