21 minutes ago, Plaguetard said:

I tested and received zero crashes during the entire test run. Just FYI. Did the usual 10 days in each type of location, and was bought by a noble, then sold from noble to caravan. The caravan didn't want to sell me back to anyone, but it looks like all that transferring issue is resolved.

I'm so glad to hear that. For the Caravan... One way I could solve that issue would be to increase the rate at which the 'sell to lord while enslaved' event occurs, but the problem there is that it'll then randomly sell you to a lord *while you're already owned by a lord*, which gets awkward really quick, though I suppose it creates the interesting concept that you're being passed around from lord to lord in a town or castle like some kind of party favor. 

1 hour ago, transfer said:

I'm so glad to hear that. For the Caravan... One way I could solve that issue would be to increase the rate at which the 'sell to lord while enslaved' event occurs, but the problem there is that it'll then randomly sell you to a lord *while you're already owned by a lord*, which gets awkward really quick, though I suppose it creates the interesting concept that you're being passed around from lord to lord in a town or castle like some kind of party favor. 

I'll increase the weight later to just try that one out. I'm assuming, based on everything else working, that it's going to work like the others did with the menu fix. I'm sure eventually I'll get sold again. I had decided after spending the first half of my day doing this stuff, that I'd actually sit and play the game for a little! Hah, imagine that!

1 hour ago, Plaguetard said:

I'll increase the weight later to just try that one out. I'm assuming, based on everything else working, that it's going to work like the others did with the menu fix. I'm sure eventually I'll get sold again. I had decided after spending the first half of my day doing this stuff, that I'd actually sit and play the game for a little! Hah, imagine that!

Heh - yeah, I do have that problem. I probably spend ~10x the time I spend actually playing these games modding them (whether that's writing my own or trying to get others' to work) that I spend actually playing them.

I noticed that this mod supplies three files which are also in the base mod:

zCaptivityEvents\Sprites\SpriteSheets\CE_Default\CE_common_slavery_settlement.png
zCaptivityEvents\Sprites\SpriteSheets\Required\default_female.png
zCaptivityEvents\Sprites\SpriteSheets\Required\default_female_prison.png

This can't cause crashes, and I have not looked to see if the images are better or the same or whatever, but ... anyways... now you know?

27 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I noticed that this mod supplies three files which are also in the base mod:

zCaptivityEvents\Sprites\SpriteSheets\CE_Default\CE_common_slavery_settlement.png
zCaptivityEvents\Sprites\SpriteSheets\Required\default_female.png
zCaptivityEvents\Sprites\SpriteSheets\Required\default_female_prison.png

This can't cause crashes, and I have not looked to see if the images are better or the same or whatever, but ... anyways... now you know?

They're very commonly-used images used in non-event contexts (i.e. contexts where I can't just alter the targeted image name) intended to replace the base mod's images to better match the rest of the images in this mod. Whether they're better or not is subjective; you are welcome to use whichever you prefer.

1 hour ago, transfer said:

They're very commonly-used images used in non-event contexts (i.e. contexts where I can't just alter the targeted image name) intended to replace the base mod's images to better match the rest of the images in this mod. Whether they're better or not is subjective; you are welcome to use whichever you prefer.

Ok, that's good to know.

I suppose maybe eventually, these images might get migrated into the base mod, but mostly I was just curious.

However (rather than making adding two replies to this thread), I should also mention something that might actually be useful.

After starting the game, zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents/Logs/LogXML.txt lists xml elements which seem wrong. Specifically:

../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Sold.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd The element 'MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags' has invalid child element 'RestrictedListOFFlags'. List of possible elements expected: 'RestrictedListOfFlags'.

41 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

Ok, that's good to know.

I suppose maybe eventually, these images might get migrated into the base mod, but mostly I was just curious.

However (rather than making adding two replies to this thread), I should also mention something that might actually be useful.

After starting the game, zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents/Logs/LogXML.txt lists xml elements which seem wrong. Specifically:

../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Sold.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd The element 'MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags' has invalid child element 'RestrictedListOFFlags'. List of possible elements expected: 'RestrictedListOfFlags'.

Are you using the most recent version? Because I'm pretty sure he fixed that in this latest version. I just looked for it and couldn't locate that case sensitivity error. Open up that xml, press ctrl F, type in "OFF" in the find what, click Match Case so it's activated, and then hit find next. See if it comes up and where. Also, make sure you updated to the latest version.

I get any Error From Borthel

Game Crashed for me Same

I use 3 Addons

SG Bannerlord CE Event Addon

SadSun Brothel Events

TB Captive Events Extension 

Here is the Screen who is the Event Crashed

Spoiler

Error.JPG.a42121830950e2149bc86c2ad999f232.JPG

The Question is where Addon make this Problem

And i post you up any Log who errors are inside

LogXML.txt

12 hours ago, transfer said:

@Plaguetard @sen4mi - that's correct, it should be fixed in the most recent version. Good catch, though - I didn't notice that behavior until way too late initially. 

I'm using the current version, but the log file hasn't been modified since yesterday. So... my mistake! (And, thanks for catching it before me.)

8 hours ago, Alucardin said:

I get any Error From Borthel

Game Crashed for me Same

I use 3 Addons

SG Bannerlord CE Event Addon

SadSun Brothel Events

TB Captive Events Extension 

Here is the Screen who is the Event Crashed

Reveal hidden contents

The Question is where Addon make this Problem

And i post you up any Log who errors are inside

LogXML.txt 27.02 kB · 1 download

I have also been crashing when visiting a brothel.  However, if I become a prostitute even for a second, and then leave and visit the brothel, the crash does not happen. So, I think either something is not initialized properly or there's an event chain which gets averted by being a prostitute.

However, this issue happens even if I only have the base zCaptivityEvents mod installed, without any addons. So I do not think changes to this addon can fix the problem.

I suppose I should go look in the support thread for the mod, to see if people are already working on this problem. (I think they are, but I have not double checked.) And, if they are not, report this information there.

What i mean is, when you go to the Borthel District, and Klick on the Become a Prostitute at the Brothel  Finish you are 2-3 Events than are you Capture in The City, than come slave Events and There are the crashes 2 or 3 Events

have Ask TheBadListner from Nexus the zCaptivityEvents Mod he say Morale is spelled wrong in the XML Files double check the addons spelling

The question is it give only 3 Addons SadSun, your Addon the Extension and the SG´s Bannerlord CE Event

When this Error say:  Fut_dom_Slaver_event.xml is from SG´s Bannerlord CE Event than have this Addon broken things inside i dont know for any modding^^

Same for the Fut_General_Events.xmlis from SG´s Bannerlord CE Event

And The SadSun is From SadSun_Captor_Events_For_Captivity_Events_V2.01.zip This file

I can only say what the Log say^^ not more

../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\Fut_Dom_Slaver_Events.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd The element 'Option' has invalid child element 'MoralTotal'. List of possible elements expected: 'Order, MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences, OptionText, TriggerEventName, PregnancyRiskModifier, EscapeChance, ReqHeroPartyHaveItem, ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem, ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage, ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage, ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove, ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow, ReqHeroProstituteLevelAbove, ReqHeroProstituteLevelBelow, ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove, ReqHeroSlaveLevelBelow, ReqHeroTraitLevelAbove, ReqHeroTraitLevelBelow, ReqCaptorTraitLevelAbove, ReqCaptorTraitLevelBelow, ReqTroopsAbove, ReqTroopsBelow, ReqCaptivesAbove, ReqCaptivesBelow, ReqMoralBelow, ReqMoralAbove, ReqGoldAbove, ReqGoldBelow, GoldTotal, CaptorGoldTotal, RelationTotal, MoraleTotal, HealthTotal, RenownTotal, ProstitutionTotal, SlaveryTotal, TraitTotal, SkillToLevel, TraitToLevel, ReqCaptorTrait, ReqHeroTrait, TriggerEvents'.

../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\Fut_General_Events.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd The element 'Option' has invalid child element 'MoralTotal'. List of possible elements expected: 'Order, MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences, OptionText, TriggerEventName, PregnancyRiskModifier, EscapeChance, ReqHeroPartyHaveItem, ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem, ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage, ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage, ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove, ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow, ReqHeroProstituteLevelAbove, ReqHeroProstituteLevelBelow, ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove, ReqHeroSlaveLevelBelow, ReqHeroTraitLevelAbove, ReqHeroTraitLevelBelow, ReqCaptorTraitLevelAbove, ReqCaptorTraitLevelBelow, ReqTroopsAbove, ReqTroopsBelow, ReqCaptivesAbove, ReqCaptivesBelow, ReqMoralBelow, ReqMoralAbove, ReqGoldAbove, ReqGoldBelow, GoldTotal, CaptorGoldTotal, RelationTotal, MoraleTotal, HealthTotal, RenownTotal, ProstitutionTotal, SlaveryTotal, TraitTotal, SkillToLevel, TraitToLevel, ReqCaptorTrait, ReqHeroTrait, TriggerEvents'.
The element 'Option' has invalid child element 'MoralTotal'. List of possible elements expected: 'Order, MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences, OptionText, TriggerEventName, PregnancyRiskModifier, EscapeChance, ReqHeroPartyHaveItem, ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem, ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage, ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage, ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove, ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow, ReqHeroProstituteLevelAbove, ReqHeroProstituteLevelBelow, ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove, ReqHeroSlaveLevelBelow, ReqHeroTraitLevelAbove, ReqHeroTraitLevelBelow, ReqCaptorTraitLevelAbove, ReqCaptorTraitLevelBelow, ReqTroopsAbove, ReqTroopsBelow, ReqCaptivesAbove, ReqCaptivesBelow, ReqMoralBelow, ReqMoralAbove, ReqGoldAbove, ReqGoldBelow, GoldTotal, CaptorGoldTotal, RelationTotal, MoraleTotal, HealthTotal, RenownTotal, ProstitutionTotal, SlaveryTotal, TraitTotal, SkillToLevel, TraitToLevel, ReqCaptorTrait, ReqHeroTrait, TriggerEvents'.
The element 'Option' has invalid child element 'MoralTotal'. List of possible elements expected: 'Order, MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences, OptionText, TriggerEventName, PregnancyRiskModifier, EscapeChance, ReqHeroPartyHaveItem, ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem, ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage, ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage, ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove, ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow, ReqHeroProstituteLevelAbove, ReqHeroProstituteLevelBelow, ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove, ReqHeroSlaveLevelBelow, ReqHeroTraitLevelAbove, ReqHeroTraitLevelBelow, ReqCaptorTraitLevelAbove, ReqCaptorTraitLevelBelow, ReqTroopsAbove, ReqTroopsBelow, ReqCaptivesAbove, ReqCaptivesBelow, ReqMoralBelow, ReqMoralAbove, ReqGoldAbove, ReqGoldBelow, GoldTotal, CaptorGoldTotal, RelationTotal, MoraleTotal, HealthTotal, RenownTotal, ProstitutionTotal, SlaveryTotal, TraitTotal, SkillToLevel, TraitToLevel, ReqCaptorTrait, ReqHeroTrait, TriggerEvents'.

../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\SadSun_Captor_Events_01.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd The element 'Option' has invalid child element 'MoralTotal'. List of possible elements expected: 'Order, MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences, OptionText, TriggerEventName, PregnancyRiskModifier, EscapeChance, ReqHeroPartyHaveItem, ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem, ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage, ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage, ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove, ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow, ReqHeroProstituteLevelAbove, ReqHeroProstituteLevelBelow, ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove, ReqHeroSlaveLevelBelow, ReqHeroTraitLevelAbove, ReqHeroTraitLevelBelow, ReqCaptorTraitLevelAbove, ReqCaptorTraitLevelBelow, ReqTroopsAbove, ReqTroopsBelow, ReqCaptivesAbove, ReqCaptivesBelow, ReqMoralBelow, ReqMoralAbove, ReqGoldAbove, ReqGoldBelow, GoldTotal, CaptorGoldTotal, RelationTotal, MoraleTotal, HealthTotal, RenownTotal, ProstitutionTotal, SlaveryTotal, TraitTotal, SkillToLevel, TraitToLevel, ReqCaptorTrait, ReqHeroTrait, TriggerEvents'.

Is this correct what i think?

There Mod have update to 1.4.1.6 and in dont know for me is this File: CEEventsModal.xsd new not more know have last Version this File have.

That is what happen 

When you make 1-2 or 3 Prostitute Events, than leave you the borthel, and you now Prisoned Than come the slave Events and There 2 or 3 or 4 Events make than the Crash

Here Screen

Spoiler

hmmm.JPG.39767db15353fdd05544d0a5eb76d65d.JPG

Hi @Alucardin,

None of the files in the log file you posted belong to this mod.

If what @sen4mi says is correct,

However, this issue happens even if I only have the base zCaptivityEvents mod installed, without any addons. So I do not think changes to this addon can fix the problem.

the issue has nothing to do with the alternative events you may have installed.

If you're able to replicate the issue, I recommend removing TBCaptivityEventsExtension, then attempting to replicate again.

As none of my events interact with prostitution in any way (I felt SadSun's events had it covered, so I didn't bother), I feel it's unlikely your issue is related to this mod.

Thanks,

13 hours ago, fog5757 said:

Any clue when bestiality events will trigger again?

They trigger for me now. I'll revise the description.

There are four of them:

1. dog/wolf: triggers randomly while captive or enslaved (tb_noncon_canine_comfort)

2. wolf: triggers while in a city (not a castle or settlement) while the player is not enslaved (in the future this will happen both while enslaved and not) (tb_noncon_canine_alchemist

3. horse: one possible outcome of the arena event (triggers in a city while captive or enslaved) (TB_arena_equine)

4. insect: one possible outcome of the nightmare event (triggers in a dream, as I'm trying to keep all theoretically noncanonical events in dreams)

5. (debatably) giant: one possible outcome of the nightmare event (triggers in a dream)

I'm likely to add spiders to the dream and bears / lions to the arena at some point.

9 hours ago, BadListener said:

<Name>CE_slavery_waiting_menu_2n</Name>
misspelling on the event name should be
    <Name>CE_slavery_waiting_menu_2</Name>

in a_TBOverrideWaitingMenus

Thanks, uploading a hotfix.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:12 AM, transfer said:
  1. (Optional) Delete DefaultCaptiveRequiredEvents.xml if you want to use my flavors of those events. Please keep a backup, or realize that you'll need to re-download if something breaks. If you do not delete this file, you will see a number of errors upon loading / starting a game, but they should not otherwise affect gameplay.
  2. (Optional) Delete DefaultSlaveryEventsFemale, as my slavery events file has events defined that cover essentially all of its use cases. If you're enslaved and the only thing that ever seems to happen to you is someone putting cum in your food, I recommend deleting this file. Please keep a backup, or realize that you'll need to re-download if something breaks.

With the changed folder structure in Captivity Events, each one is in a different folder now.  Do I still delete them as usual? 

3 hours ago, BadListener said:

No need anymore, unless you don't want some default events to play.

That might be why I got this bug.   After I was handed over to an trader, no events popped for the next six days she was held captive by this "Bastard" guy.  I deleted the two files according to the instructions from TB 

--------------------------------------

(Optional) Delete DefaultCaptiveRequiredEvents.xml if you want to use my flavors of those events. Please keep a backup, or realize that you'll need to re-download if something breaks. If you do not delete this file, you will see a number of errors upon loading / starting a game, but they should not otherwise affect gameplay.

(Optional) Delete DefaultSlaveryEventsFemale, as my slavery events file has events defined that cover essentially all of its use cases. If you're enslaved and the only thing that ever seems to happen to you is someone putting cum in your food, I recommend deleting this file. Please keep a backup, or realize that you'll need to re-download if something breaks.

---------------------------------------

I'm up to date on the stable version with the latest TB and Captivity Events stuff.   Everything works fine if my character is held by a lord though. 

UPDATE:

I tried with different versions. Captivity Events without TB,  Captivity Events with TB without deleting those two .xml files, but at one point my character was dumped into a settlement and went 18 days without an event firing while in the settlement on another try after this one going 6 days without an event popping up as shown in the screenshot.   There aren't any issues while she's held by a lord.   Until tonight, I'd never seen my character get dumped into a settlement by a lord, but that's what happened (as opposed as to being dumped into a major town/city) 

Bug.jpg

On 6/5/2020 at 6:19 PM, BadListener said:

No need anymore, unless you don't want some default events to play.

That's correct. I personally find I prefer the experience after deleting them, but at this point it's a matter of taste.

19 hours ago, Alucardin said:

Ok thats wired. First time copy your folder in the Modul Folder game Crash O.o

Delete all Make New Copy same and works crazy :D^^

That's strange. I'd guess either a disk write error or some previous incompatibility, likely to do with waiting screens.

6 minutes ago, transfer said:

That's correct. I personally find I prefer the experience after deleting them, but at this point it's a matter of taste.

That's strange. I'd guess either a disk write error or some previous incompatibility, likely to do with waiting screens.

Funny just had someone report the same issue with a game crash on when they install manually, went through a debug process with them and it randomly started working mid debug. Likely a disk write error.

I did a bit of troubleshooting as to why no events fired if you're held captive in a town after being offloaded by a lord.  This is the culprit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Optional) Delete DefaultSlaveryEventsFemale, as my slavery events file has events defined that cover essentially all of its use cases. If you're enslaved and the only thing that ever seems to happen to you is someone putting cum in your food, I recommend deleting this file. Please keep a backup, or realize that you'll need to re-download if something breaks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deleting that resulted in no events firing if you're a captive in a town/city, or the time advancing.  Restoring it resulted in normal play.