Animal Mansion 4??? (Dev Thread)

v0.2 - adds MQ01

(save files from v0.1 are compatible)

Animal Mansion Extended v0.2.0.rar

Updated MNC ESP that fixes husky arousal problems:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/144467-animal-mansion-extended-dev-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3093952

Similar patch for people who use Animal SOS:

ASOS-HuskyBareCompanion-Patch.esp

Incomplete list of changes:

- Added: MQ01, available immediately after the prologue

- Added: the basement, which is sparsely decorated. Some will be added later but most will come through quest progression.

- Fixed: food and drink are initially disabled

- Fixed: Bailey's follow package won't stop for bodies

- Fixed: scenes started through AMX will sort actors

- Fixed: copied the husky arousal mesh fix from MNC

- Changed: numerous dialogue edits

- Changed: Thaena's AI no longer cares about door locking. I think this addresses possible trespassing issues.

- Changed: hair models restored to their original LE files. I think.

Spoiler

- Added: male and female huskies. They are freely available for sex after quest completion.

- Added: food will be enabled through quest progression

- Fixed: (prologue) Bailey is available for sex after quest completion

- Fixed: (prologue) the building and location will initially be labelled as "Bailey's Bone Inn" (until the new name is adopted)

- Changed: (prologue) after catching Thaena in the act, she won't (shouldn't) simply stand around until she spots you

Known issues:

- Cf animation support is kinda wonky. Looking for a way to improve that.

- The follower dialogue isn't that great

- Basement is NOT FULLY NAVMESHED. This is deliberate. (The areas you are required to traverse are covered.)

- Cell ownership does not allow the player to take things

- There are dog buyers, but they're lazy about getting to the sale spot

If you have problems, please include your Papyrus log.

This is the first quest that uses the "do stuff according to what animations you have" concept. To see what the system found, use the console to

sqv amx_MQ01_Dog

then look for the "Count" properties. Another option is to open your Papyrus log, where you'll find output that looks like

[08/16/2020 - 09:04:44PM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=2, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>])
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:44PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 2:Dogs|Canines
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:46PM] [AMX] [Debug] Counted 2P dog animations: total=37, FC=33, MC=2
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:46PM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=3, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>])
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:46PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 3:Dogs|Canines
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:47PM] [AMX] [Debug] Counted 3P dog animations: total=10, FCC=5, FFC=1, MCC=0, MMC=0, FMC=4
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:47PM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=4, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>])
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:47PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 4:Dogs|Canines
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:49PM] [AMX] [Debug] Counted 4P dog animations: total=0, FCCC=0, FFCC=0, MCCC=0, MMCC=0, FMCC=0
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:49PM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=5, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>])
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:49PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 5:Dogs|Canines
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:50PM] [AMX] [Debug] Counted 5P dog animations: total=0, FFCCC=0, MMCCC=0, FMCCC=0

Walkthrough with tiered spoilers:

Spoiler

1. Complete MQ00

2. Talk to Thaena for your next quest

3. Travel to the quest location, which is NOT in the same place the original mod had it (because I needed a larger space - open to other suggestions)

Spoiler

Behind the inn.

4. Talk to the NPC

5. Perform the tasks required

Spoiler

There are three males and three females available. Any combination of three is allowed.

- Once used, an animal is no longer available for more

- You can interact with an animal of the opposite sex for a popup. The popup supports multiple options. No popup means no animations.

Spoiler

Female players always have a choice of one dog because everybody has an FCm animation. Two or three dogs are supported according to animation availability.

Male players will only get the popup if there are MCf animations. Two or three dogs are also supported.

- Talk to a follower to get them involved. They can engage an animal (opposite sex) by themselves, or you can join them. Up to three dogs are supported.

6. Talk to the NPC

7. Return to Thaena

8. Go to the basement

Spoiler

Dogs' room is in the left wing, left-near room. The only one with stuff in it. Both dogs must enter the room.

9. Quest complete

For the alphas I have added a quest skipper. As such, if you have a new save and don't want to go through the prologue quest again (but please do, it's quick enough, and I did change stuff) then you can skip it. This should also work fine if you've already started the quest but want to skip the rest of it. In the console,

setstage amx_MQ00_Prologue 999

The new quest can be skipped as well:

setstage amx_MQ01_Dog 999

I've tried the new version, very nice.

The dog seller said "Look at all the customers..", but there was nobody.

Would be nice, if there was a crowd of npcs...

In the basement is fog, would be nice if there was none.

I have NFF installed and a female follower, i am female myself.

I don't know how i can make the follower interact with the dogs.

If i talk to the dogs, the can take me but for the follower i haven't found an option.. 

8 hours ago, prometheusx said:

The dog seller said "Look at all the customers..", but there was nobody.

Would be nice, if there was a crowd of npcs...

There are supposed to be.

I've also noticed that sometimes NPCs aren't already there when you arrive, but after a minute or two they eventually make their way there. Seems Skyrim doesn't want to move them until they get loaded... I'll see if I can force that to happen a little earlier.

In the basement is fog, would be nice if there was none.

There really shouldn't be fog... I messed around with the interior lighting a lot (still haven't been able to wrap my head around what all the options do) and might have accidentally enabled fog. Haven't seen any myself so maybe you have a weather/climate/lighting overhaul mod?

I have NFF installed and a female follower, i am female myself.

I don't know how i can make the follower interact with the dogs.

If i talk to the dogs, the can take me but for the follower i haven't found an option.. 

The follower dialogue kinda sucks right now. There should definitely be a couple options in there: "judge the first one", "try a second dog", and "one more" for the follower-only prompts, then "share the first/second dog/one more" (if you have FFC animations).

Reminds me that I forgot to mention:

This is the first quest that uses the "do stuff according to what animations you have" concept. To see what the system found, use the console to

sqv amx_MQ01_Dog

then look for the "Count" properties. Another option is to open your Papyrus log, where you'll find output that looks like

[08/16/2020 - 09:04:44PM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=2, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>])
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:44PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 2:Dogs|Canines
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:46PM] [AMX] [Debug] Counted 2P dog animations: total=37, FC=33, MC=2
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:46PM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=3, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>])
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:46PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 3:Dogs|Canines
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:47PM] [AMX] [Debug] Counted 3P dog animations: total=10, FCC=5, FFC=1, MCC=0, MMC=0, FMC=4
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:47PM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=4, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>])
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:47PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 4:Dogs|Canines
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:49PM] [AMX] [Debug] Counted 4P dog animations: total=0, FCCC=0, FFCC=0, MCCC=0, MMCC=0, FMCC=0
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:49PM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=5, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>])
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:49PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 5:Dogs|Canines
[08/16/2020 - 09:04:50PM] [AMX] [Debug] Counted 5P dog animations: total=0, FFCCC=0, MMCCC=0, FMCCC=0

Tried it last night, though it was a good improvement over the original. I will try to go through again today with a bare minimum set of mods if I have the time.

A couple of issues/ questions. Theana told me I need to leave (trespassing) when I was returning with bailey after the jarl scene.  The Jarl skips the of his lines completely when your proposing the idea of the mansion I think its what goes between ( But I haven't told you about the mansion) and it jumps to him saying (proceed). That may be a silent voice error but I was able to see everyone else's dialogue this time around. That specific line was skipped when I played through v1 as well (shows him talking with no text).

When preforming the dog sale there was a group of locals when I got there. I could talk to them and ask if they were the ones selling dogs. However they must have been disgusted because they all left during the performance. (Look at everyone wants to buy my dogs now! Chirping crickets} I hope they do eventually have comments to say about your performance as well as possibly asking your follower what they thought of it if they joined or just watched.

Fell  down the side of the stars in the mansion between the barrels and the table. Took a minute to jump out, I would fill that spot or remove a barrel to allow someone to get out easier.

Questions when Theana asks about your experience I clicked on something about a wolf in the river. A box appeared with { something ect was written here with a joke and a jarls shoe} 

I assume you removed a few lines, Are you going to rewrite that or just shorten up those responses, I liked having multiple choices with some context .

I would like to be able to see multiple responses and go through them but I noticed If I tab out it skipped most of the convo entirely. Most of the time with other mods or the general game I could tab out  and look through other choices before progressing.  Ex - You caught Theana with Baily She asks if you are experienced I hit all the time a list choice list appears I don't click on any because I wanted to see the other dialogue trees so I tab out. It doesn't let me restart the prior convo but goes straight to baily is a cute dog despite me never finishing a choice. Again could be a fuz ro issue I will try to test later and step back my skse if possible. 

Looking forward to the next story.

hallo Tesairis,

i tried both quests (only one time for now. did not try different dialog possibilities).

first quest:

the "long" dialog (the explanation after catching inflagranti) is shorter now. i liked the old and longer one more. i felt like there is something missing (the dialog options i clicked, do not know, if it is still possible to get the old dialog). would like to know, wht the other testers think about it. Please sonsider to implement the old dialogs from 0.1 (just my opinion).the only problem i had, was that baily did not appeared with me at the yarl. i had to summon him with console. he was with my char after leaving the mansion and teleporting. he did not follow me into the yarls hall (probably my installation, i use " the great cities"- mod, that severely changes the cities and creates some wayfinding issues). everything else worked very well.

second quest:

no issues here. i did find though, that the dialog with the dog breeder (just before the "evaluation") ends kind of prematurely. well, the "evaluation" is selve explanatory, but i felt like the sentence was incomplete.

after "buying" the dogs and on the way back to the mansion, i had a issue with dogs having difficulties with following me, the wayfinding did not work propperly (probbably "the great cities" issue).

you did a big and bug free job here. Very well done. i am looking forward to see the more content.

chears

1 hour ago, skyrim482 said:

A couple of issues/ questions. Theana told me I need to leave (trespassing) when I was returning with bailey after the jarl scene.

Argh.

The Jarl skips the of his lines completely when your proposing the idea of the mansion I think its what goes between ( But I haven't told you about the mansion) and it jumps to him saying (proceed). That may be a silent voice error but I was able to see everyone else's dialogue this time around. That specific line was skipped when I played through v1 as well (shows him talking with no text).

I have no explanation for why some lines work and some don't. I'm doing the same thing for all of them...

When preforming the dog sale there was a group of locals when I got there. I could talk to them and ask if they were the ones selling dogs. However they must have been disgusted because they all left during the performance.

And they came back after? I had that problem earlier and then fixed it, but maybe I re-broke it.

I hope they do eventually have comments to say about your performance as well as possibly asking your follower what they thought of it if they joined or just watched.

They do have some simple commentary after your performance.

Fell  down the side of the stars in the mansion between the barrels and the table. Took a minute to jump out, I would fill that spot or remove a barrel to allow someone to get out easier.

Reasonable.

Questions when Theana asks about your experience I clicked on something about a wolf in the river. A box appeared with { something ect was written here with a joke and a jarls shoe} 

I assume you removed a few lines, Are you going to rewrite that or just shorten up those responses, I liked having multiple choices with some context .

That dialogue branch (the "once or twice" experience option just before) has you telling some story to Thaena. The menu prompt is short because it has to be, then there's a popup that will eventually have something brief explaining the fact that you were telling some story to Thaena. Then she comments on it. I did not want to write some actual story for you to tell her.

I don't remember changing that part very much, let alone shortening it or changing the available options. Did you notice that the three branches before (the experience options) do three different things? One of them does bypass all those things about the animals (which it's supposed to) - is that what you're talking about?

I would like to be able to see multiple responses and go through them but I noticed If I tab out it skipped most of the convo entirely. Most of the time with other mods or the general game I could tab out  and look through other choices before progressing.  Ex - You caught Theana with Baily She asks if you are experienced I hit all the time a list choice list appears I don't click on any because I wanted to see the other dialogue trees so I tab out. It doesn't let me restart the prior convo but goes straight to baily is a cute dog despite me never finishing a choice.

Tabbing out while the NPC is talking will move onto whatever comes next (be that another talking line or a dialogue prompt). It does not cut them off. If the dialogue has scripting that advances the quest in such a way that the previous dialogue options will no longer be available, which is the case for the point you're talking about, then you won't get those options anymore.

17 minutes ago, monty359 said:

the "long" dialog (the explanation after catching inflagranti) is shorter now. i liked the old and longer one more. i felt like there is something missing (the dialog options i clicked, do not know, if it is still possible to get the old dialog). would like to know, wht the other testers think about it. Please sonsider to implement the old dialogs from 0.1 (just my opinion).

I'm keeping it short. Might add a line or two more. But I will put most or all of the removed dialogue back into an optional topic you can get by talking to her normally.

the only problem i had, was that baily did not appeared with me at the yarl. i had to summon him with console. he was with my char after leaving the mansion and teleporting. he did not follow me into the yarls hall (probably my installation, i use " the great cities"- mod, that severely changes the cities and creates some wayfinding issues). everything else worked very well.

Does he follow you around while you're in the Mansion? When you step outside, does he appear?

How about the dogs from the quest? Do they follow you into the Mansion?

no issues here. i did find though, that the dialog with the dog breeder (just before the "evaluation") ends kind of prematurely. well, the "evaluation" is selve explanatory, but i felt like the sentence was incomplete.

You mean the "how will you evaluate them" -> "personally" or "with a friend" -> "what do you mean?"

The idea was that you would show him what you meant. I can make it more obvious, like by adding a -> "let me show you".

after "buying" the dogs and on the way back to the mansion, i had a issue with dogs having difficulties with following me, the wayfinding did not work propperly (probbably "the great cities" issue).

I didn't change any landscaping or navmeshes around Rorikstead. Sounds like a problem with Great Cities.

4 hours ago, tasairis said:

Does he follow you around while you're in the Mansion? When you step outside, does he appear?

How about the dogs from the quest? Do they follow you into the Mansion?

yes, he did follow through the door of the mansion and the port. he did not follow through the door into the yarls hall. i was not paying attantion to him , while running to the yarl. i think he could have difficulties to follow me. it is because of the "the great cities".

You mean the "how will you evaluate them" -> "personally" or "with a friend" -> "what do you mean?"

The idea was that you would show him what you meant. I can make it more obvious, like by adding a -> "let me show you".

yes, the idea was to show him. but from the dialog "flow" point of view it is not finished, i do not know, how i can explain it better. maybe like you proposed make  a line with, "let me show you". after the first dog the breeder would have a line like your first line after the 3 dogs (dismayed, angry, but also intrigued) while talking to the player,  one of the buyers tells the breeder something like "your dogs can do that?! i want one!" an then the second buyer "me too". the breeder is now calmed and wants to know what the player actually wants. after the explanation, the breeder grants the player the first choice of the dog (player needs to test the other two dogs first) after the player chose one dog, the breeder makes his business proposal. (sorry, got a bit longer now^^^)

cheers

Here's something throw out that would fit in well with his mod. Sexlab survival  has a feature that works with SLSO that has a creature experience framework.  Where the more times you are with creatures it allows you to make them orgasm easier with SLSO. Its pretty a cool feature but right now it only increases when you fondle through that mod. The creator might be willing to let incorporate and make use of that in this mod or you could make your own if you felt up to it. Seems a bit immersive with the lore of this mod as you progress through the mansion. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival

19 hours ago, monty359 said:

yes, he did follow through the door of the mansion and the port. he did not follow through the door into the yarls hall. i was not paying attantion to him , while running to the yarl. i think he could have difficulties to follow me. it is because of the "the great cities".

If he follows you into or out of the Mansion then all of that is working correctly.

Mods like Great Cities and (most infamously) Open Cities tend to have problems like this. You'll likely have the same issues with other followers.

It's probably just a broken door triangle in the navmash - the author should be able to fix it quickly.

yes, the idea was to show him. but from the dialog "flow" point of view it is not finished, i do not know, how i can explain it better.

Don't worry, I understand. The dialogue is pretty much exactly what I personally would do in that situation: they ask what I mean, I don't reply and instead I just start fucking one of his dogs. "You wanted to know what I meant? This."

So yeah, I'll change something in there.

14 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Here's something throw out that would fit in well with his mod. Sexlab survival  has a feature that works with SLSO that has a creature experience framework.  Where the more times you are with creatures it allows you to make them orgasm easier with SLSO. Its pretty a cool feature but right now it only increases when you fondle through that mod. The creator might be willing to let incorporate and make use of that in this mod or you could make your own if you felt up to it. Seems a bit immersive with the lore of this mod as you progress through the mansion. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival

That's definitely the sort of thing that AMX could support automatically: if you have SLSO installed then do whatever.

But honestly, SLSO should probably fix its mechanism so that it works through SexLab events instead of specific actions. (Like how AMX's sex objectives work.)

On 8/17/2020 at 12:20 AM, tasairis said:

ESPL patch for people who use Animal SOS:

Is ASOS going to be a hard requirement? I've been using ABC and it works well, and ASOS looks a bit fiddly to me, but I can't seem to get Bailey's (or the sale dogs') erection to function. I couldn't talk to the sale dogs when they were outside the Mansion, either, so Monty's problem may not be Great Cities. Could fast traveling be an issue? I guess I could try walking them back later. 

'Writing dialogue is hard.' Heh.

Radiant quest ideas for future note

The Jarl of falkreath has accepted the business but wants to check in on his "investments"

He might request a private party of his own with you and Theana.

He wants you to come train his own wardog(s) to make sure they're ready for breeding in his longhouse like you did with baily

Bear Necessities 

Random farmer say near ex. Riften is having a problem with a group of bears killing his livestock . Hunters had killed the local pack of female bears so the farmer hears about the mansion and knows just who to call to help the aggressive bears during mating season.

Part of the pack

A woman near riverwood call you to meet her. She has decided that she is tired of normal skyrim life and wants to live amongst the wolves. She is straigtfoward in telling you has fantasies bout being their pack bitch. She wants you to help help accepted by the pack.  (player takes her to a local pack of wolves both undressed and they get repetitively dominated by aroused wolves) Wolves no accept both of you as part of their pack, she thanks and pays you the last of her gold and you leave.

Baily entertainment

Baily needs to be entertain throughout, not just the beginning. This could work as you lobby entertainment. You could tell theana, folower, baily looks like he needs love or do it yourself. Lobby people might gather and cheer the event.  Random npc in lobby might say ( Ill give you 100gold right now if you go fuck that dog).

Different topic- Theana mentions that you need to get your own dog. You both share the mansion dog in the basement and Baily is technically hers. You should be able to return to the breeder for you own dog later and work for him as part of your deal. Your personal dog would also be in the lobby area and can be used for lobby entertainment. However with it being your dog he might interested in crawling into bed with you. (special fun options with your dogo popup if you sleep in your room at the mansion)  you cloud also invite him up to your room for some private action as another way to initiate it ( Hey boy you want to get in bed? ) (sends dog up to your room before hand)

I have now also tested

thank you for reviving this mod.

I can't get both dogs into the villa either. In any other house, just don't follow me into the villa so I can take you to the basement.

Then I got a companion and he doesn't want to go into the villa from the start.

Use the mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6289

but when I deactivate it I have the same problem both dogs follow me but they don't want to go through the front door of the villa

28 minutes ago, coffeeandcynicism said:

Is ASOS going to be a hard requirement? I've been using ABC and it works well, and ASOS looks a bit fiddly to me, but I can't seem to get Bailey's (or the sale dogs') erection to function. I couldn't talk to the sale dogs when they were outside the Mansion, either, so Monty's problem may not be Great Cities. Could fast traveling be an issue? I guess I could try walking them back later. 

'Writing dialogue is hard.' Heh.

Also i use ABC but don't have the problems

did you download the new version of MNC?

All dogs have erection with me and I don't have an ASOS installed.

9 hours ago, Unicom1981 said:

Also i use ABC but don't have the problems

did you download the new version of MNC?

All dogs have erection with me and I don't have an ASOS installed.

I thought I had the newest version of MNC, but I'll check again. Since no one else seems to be having that particular problem, I'll probably be able to poke and prod at it until I accidentally correct it. Thanks for the suggestion.

I played the version again.

The customers where there, but they left with the first evaluation. 

They didn't come back.

I could make my follower perform for the Jarl.

Problem was, that i didn't get that the line "Make it count" was from this mod to motivate the follower.

Fog in the basement could be a problem with my setup, maybe a lightning or weather mod.

I had no problem with the dogs following me in the basement.

I will add that I had no issues with the dogs following me anywhere I went both times I played through it. Did find that creature framework is trying to make the female huskies a male. I had it set up to check creature gender but they reverted to males. I did female overrides on each of them but the game still thought they were males- They did pursuit from the aroused creatures mod and played male animations.  I was a female character I have not tested as a male pc.

21 hours ago, coffeeandcynicism said:

Is ASOS going to be a hard requirement?

No, so far just CF and MNC. HCoS might be a requirement later, I'm not sure yet: I'd like to make use of the CC animations, and it has some NPC-C animations that fill in some of the gaps not covered by other mods, but I should probably keep it optional-but-recommended.

The patch there is because ASOS has the same issue that MNC did regarding huskies. I use ASOS, and switching to MNC in CF will CTD because of its mesh changes, so I fixed the problem for myself.

I've been using ABC and it works well, and ASOS looks a bit fiddly to me, but I can't seem to get Bailey's (or the sale dogs') erection to function. I couldn't talk to the sale dogs when they were outside the Mansion, either, so Monty's problem may not be Great Cities. Could fast traveling be an issue? I guess I could try walking them back later. 

- The Monty (Jarl's) Hall problem is regarding the goats huskies following the player through loading doors. Erections are something else.
- If your CF says it's using MNC for Husky (Follower) and the dogs don't have visible erections then you probably need this.

- Talking to the sale dogs "outside the Mansion"? You shouldn't be able to. Only during the sale and after the quest finishes

20 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

The Jarl of falkreath has accepted the business but wants to check in on his "investments"

He might request a private party of his own with you and Theana.

He wants you to come train his own wardog(s) to make sure they're ready for breeding in his longhouse like you did with baily

?

Bear Necessities 

Random farmer say near ex. Riften is having a problem with a group of bears killing his livestock . Hunters had killed the local pack of female bears so the farmer hears about the mansion and knows just who to call to help the aggressive bears during mating season.

"Player as bait" and "troublesome animals to pacify" concepts. Already accounted for.

Part of the pack

A woman near riverwood call you to meet her. She has decided that she is tired of normal skyrim life and wants to live amongst the wolves. She is straigtfoward in telling you has fantasies bout being their pack bitch. She wants you to help help accepted by the pack.  (player takes her to a local pack of wolves both undressed and they get repetitively dominated by aroused wolves) Wolves no accept both of you as part of their pack, she thanks and pays you the last of her gold and you leave.

So basically the chaurus quest? Yeah, I suppose it's alright to reuse that idea once or twice more.

Baily entertainment

Baily needs to be entertain throughout, not just the beginning. This could work as you lobby entertainment. You could tell theana, folower, baily looks like he needs love or do it yourself. Lobby people might gather and cheer the event.  Random npc in lobby might say ( Ill give you 100gold right now if you go fuck that dog).

Bailey is special. He's just for you and Thaena. I want to keep him separate from everything.

However I will be having Thaena play with him during her off hours, and I do plan to have some kind of lobby events.

I also can't (and won't) stop mods like Aroused Creatures from kicking in...

Different topic- Theana mentions that you need to get your own dog. You both share the mansion dog in the basement and Baily is technically hers. You should be able to return to the breeder for you own dog later and work for him as part of your deal. Your personal dog would also be in the lobby area and can be used for lobby entertainment. However with it being your dog he might interested in crawling into bed with you. (special fun options with your dogo popup if you sleep in your room at the mansion)  you cloud also invite him up to your room for some private action as another way to initiate it ( Hey boy you want to get in bed? ) (sends dog up to your room before hand)

"Player has a pet" concept is accounted for.

20 hours ago, Unicom1981 said:

I have now also tested

thank you for reviving this mod.

I can't get both dogs into the villa either. In any other house, just don't follow me into the villa so I can take you to the basement.

Then I got a companion and he doesn't want to go into the villa from the start.

Use the mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6289

but when I deactivate it I have the same problem both dogs follow me but they don't want to go through the front door of the villa

Where is AMX in your load order? Is it after JK's Skyrim?

9 hours ago, prometheusx said:

I played the version again.

The customers where there, but they left with the first evaluation. 

They didn't come back.

Yeah, I guess I did break it after all.

I could make my follower perform for the Jarl.

Problem was, that i didn't get that the line "Make it count" was from this mod to motivate the follower.

I know. I hadn't accounted for the fact that followers tend to have a buttload of dialogue choices.

I need to do something with their options to make it more obvious. I don't like prefixing the dialogue (eg, how Eager NPCs does "[SLEN]") but that is a convenient solution...

7 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

I will add that I had no issues with the dogs following me anywhere I went both times I played through it. Did find that creature framework is trying to make the female huskies a male. I had it set up to check creature gender but they reverted to males. I did female overrides on each of them but the game still thought they were males- They did pursuit from the aroused creatures mod and played male animations.  I was a female character I have not tested as a male pc.

I too am finding widespread issues with female creatures across assorted mods. Nothing game-breaking, but stuff is noticeably wrong.

Eventually I'll try to look into the biggest offenders (including SexLab itself) to see if I can't help the authors fix the problems. Ultimately, though, female creature support was something bolted onto SexLab's creature support, which was bolted onto regular NPC support, so I'm not sure how easy it will be to resolve.

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

Part of the pack

So basically the chaurus quest? Yeah, I suppose it's alright to reuse that idea once or twice more.

Right im familiar with that quest in the original mod. It would be extremely similar yes. That being said..

1. There will be choices for people to leave out bugs from the story (skip those creatures) so those players wouldn't find the similar story at all.

2. That original quest is honestly not very entertaining with that creature, I skipped it almost every time. It makes more sense as a story with wolves.

3. Why not reuse as much as you can to just add simple radiant quests. It would save you alot of work and players would appreciate the variety. ?

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

Where is AMX in your load order? Is it after JK's Skyrim?

Have AMX at the bottom of the loading sequence so that AMX is loaded last.

I also loaded it into SSEEdit to see if there was a conflict, but that's nothing.

It's just strange that my follower didn't want to go into the villa either

Is there actually a console command to port both huskies into the Ville to test whether it is only the front door for me?