(Help!) Need help for scenarii inspiration

Hi everybody

As you may know, i decided to rework some of my mods. I have a death penalty mod on project (the base will be Bad Ends, with Pama stuff and some side quests).

I need help for scenariis...

- for example, how we could reconciliate an angry witch and her former husband, who turned into a woman ?

- some funny quests involving the player, like a quiproquo with a witch who bed with merchants and steal them ?

- A rework for FTD... the idea is to make a series of quest, with some recurrent opponents, based on some lovecraft novels. What about placing the village near the light house, north to solitude ?

- A better scanario for NMM... the idea is to make the plaer perform a task, "force" her to join the Mistress of the Night, and help her to take control of the nights of Skyrim (by this, I means, brothels in all the major cities). I think also about some quests, like Biotherm or Prince's stories. Ans a good end (the stuff I made with Sonderbilt is not good... I need a real stuff about the Night Mistress...).

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, antoniut said:

If I may comment, I wish you were in the FO4 modder scene.

I never found an idea for a fallout 4 mod... I played the game of course, but that game is not good as skyrim...

I prefer fallout new vegas.

I have played Fallout 3, Skyrim, Fallout NV, Skyrim SE, and Fallout 4, among others. I love Skyrim, but normally, and although I take great care of my load-orders, I've always ended up with unsolvable CTDs and corrupted-saves. Which is very frustrating.

My favorite, without a doubt, is Fallout 4. It is superstable. I only remember having, at most, 2 CTD, and it was because of bad meshes. And between that there are a lot of mods and SFW resources, and good NSFW content, (although insufficient), and that Fallout 76 (I have also played it), is not moldable and I really don't like multiplayer games, I will continue with Fallout 4, for many years.

As for whether or not there may be opportunities for you to develop mods for Fallout 4, the answer is totally yes. As I said before, Raiders, Gunners, Supermutants. There are enough resources available to do it. It only takes someone like you to develop those types of mods. Raiders robbing, assaulting settlements, torturing and violating poor victims? Is their everyday job. Supermutants abducting innocent people and devouring them? Is in the vanilla lore, and so on ...

Hey man, now I realize. I apologize for meddling in your thread. Sorry

2 hours ago, antoniut said:

I have played Fallout 3, Skyrim, Fallout NV, Skyrim SE, and Fallout 4, among others. I love Skyrim, but normally, and although I take great care of my load-orders, I've always ended up with unsolvable CTDs and corrupted-saves. Which is very frustrating.

My favorite, without a doubt, is Fallout 4. It is superstable. I only remember having, at most, 2 CTD, and it was because of bad meshes. And between that there are a lot of mods and SFW resources, and good NSFW content, (although insufficient), and that Fallout 76 (I have also played it), is not moldable and I really don't like multiplayer games, I will continue with Fallout 4, for many years.

As for whether or not there may be opportunities for you to develop mods for Fallout 4, the answer is totally yes. As I said before, Raiders, Gunners, Supermutants. There are enough resources available to do it. It only takes someone like you to develop those types of mods. Raiders robbing, assaulting settlements, torturing and violating poor victims? Is their everyday job. Supermutants abducting innocent people and devouring them? Is in the vanilla lore, and so on ...

Hey man, now I realize. I apologize for meddling in your thread. Sorry

As I say, I'm not modding for fallout 4. Yes, it's more stable than skyrim, but I enjoy skyrim much more... and I still have projects to do.

I don't mind to join a team for a fallout 4 dev (i bought the game and played it, explored the CK... i don't like the character face creation system), but I'll not do mods alone. I have already too much to do with Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 12:08 AM, Delzaron said:

- some funny quests involving the player, like a quiproquo with a witch who bed with merchants and steal them ?

I personally prefer a female heroine (sorry but most of default ladies in mods are not pretty enough), this one looks like a scenario with a male hero...through lets say the merchant sells special equipment like dildo or magic vibrator and the witch had no idea before, she starts to play these toys and get catched during the orgasm.

Or she steals a charity belt made of dimeritium (which she realised after she wear it on, she planned wear it for fun and destory it afterwhile) and get locked up(maybe some sadistic scenes after she get catched and punished by the others).

Another possibility is she always cast sleeping spell before she steals (not powerful enough so she must make the merchant orgasm and get weakend first) the side effect of this spell is to make the penis get huge than ever, she decides to enjoy it but get catched by the others.

Or the merchant wears a pendant that reflect weak mind control spell (in case someone control him and bargain with him), which happend to be that this sleeping spell is also enough weak to be reflected.

.- for example, how we could reconciliate an angry witch and her former husband, who turned into a woman ?

A futa quest maybe? Player met the husband and turm her(him) back to a man partially(to be specific his penis), which concentrate all the masculinity in her penis and make it huge. Player might also have sex with this futa and the witch get jealous (maybe a sex duel involving 3some?).

- A rework for FTD... the idea is to make a series of quest, with some recurrent opponents, based on some lovecraft novels. What about placing the village near the light house, north to solitude ?

Maybe add some animation here? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12605-rohzimas-apocryphal-animations/

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 3:37 PM, Delzaron said:

As I say, I'm not modding for fallout 4. Yes, it's more stable than skyrim, but I enjoy skyrim much more... and I still have projects to do.

I don't mind to join a team for a fallout 4 dev (i bought the game and played it, explored the CK... i don't like the character face creation system), but I'll not do mods alone. I have already too much to do with Skyrim.

fallout 4 is a good game, but bethesda is a terrible company. I mean they just do not give up the creation club, and keep pushing the new version of fallout 4 with nothing change. 

About that angry witch idea, how about a brain-wash quest that need to get a spell or potion to make one of them forget the memory. Then teach them their relationship is by sex or device.