Jump to content
Themistae

CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, animegeek240 said:

Why does the Raven Link lead directly to a file called Joburg? That isn't the proper link to the Raven's Luxurious Seduction Mashup.

Probably a typo. I bet @Themistae will correct it on next update. Meanwhile you can use this:

  • Raven's Luxurious Seduction Mashup [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [Arca]
Link to post

I don't really know if there are any rules to upload files in this section but I decided to convert the mod I requested myself after reading some guide :

[Aradia Leather Harness] done in SE [3BA] (basic version no dildo or piercing) with Mega link. Took me 15h roughly starting from total newbie in modding but I feel like I leveled quite a bit after that :)

 

It works flawlessly on my character with Vyr's Fetish preset and it took me a while to understand how to save my project so that other could use it too so I hope it will works for you too, enjoy.

Link to post
On 11/4/2020 at 6:27 PM, Tagliatele said:

I don't really know if there are any rules to upload files in this section but I decided to convert the mod I requested myself after reading some guide :

[Aradia Leather Harness] done in SE [3BA] (basic version no dildo or piercing) with Mega link. Took me 15h roughly starting from total newbie in modding but I feel like I leveled quite a bit after that :)

 

It works flawlessly on my character with Vyr's Fetish preset and it took me a while to understand how to save my project so that other could use it too so I hope it will works for you too, enjoy.

Thank you so much... worked like a charm in my char... beautiful harness...

 

 

Link to post
On 11/6/2020 at 12:43 AM, Primordial Instinct said:

I do not know why this mod has been overlooked but would someone please...please convert this to SSE CBBE - 3BBB amazing? 

 

Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20415

yeah i'm amazed there's never been any bslide of that done that i know of. tho i'm still on oldrim so would love a uunp LE bodyslide version

Link to post
On 10/26/2020 at 2:04 PM, teckstar said:

I humbly request a cbbe conversion of BHUNP 3BBB ANALHOOK [SE]

 

https://babofactory.blogspot.com/2020/08/bhunp-3bbb-analhook-se.html

I tried to make it into 3BA SE : side clothes lines are not as smooth as I wished but I don't know how to do better. But the rest of the outfit fit nicely.

There were 3 outfits : 1 with clit piercing, 1 without clit piercing and 1 for futa. I only did the first. so it's sorta incomplete but it's still better than nothing ^^. Enjoy.

BHUNP 3BBB Anal Hook.rar

Link to post
On 11/7/2020 at 5:47 AM, rennex said:

I fail at trying to covert armors with physics can you help me out with Sexy maid outfit for CBBE SE physics?

 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-sexy-37980827

I thought it would be easy to convert into 3BA but I was so wrong :)

I did it somehow but I don't get how to fix the armband because whatever i try it have a wrist gap in game. So I gave up on that one and instead added it to the bra (so now you have bra+armband) and it solved the problem. If you wish to have only bra withtout armband you can still use the "bra TR" version (who is not transparent as it name implies, i dont know why).

Rest of the outfit came nicely, have fun 

 

PS : if someone fix the armband wrist gap problem i would really know how you did it :)

[Melodic] Sexy Maid 3BBB Conversion.7z

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Tagliatele said:

I thought it would be easy to convert into 3BA but I was so wrong :)

I did it somehow but I don't get how to fix the armband because whatever i try it have a wrist gap in game. So I gave up on that one and instead added it to the bra (so now you have bra+armband) and it solved the problem. If you wish to have only bra withtout armband you can still use the "bra TR" version (who is not transparent as it name implies, i dont know why).

Rest of the outfit came nicely, have fun 

 

PS : if someone fix the armband wrist gap problem i would really know how you did it :)

[Melodic] Sexy Maid 3BBB Conversion.7z 23.13 MB · 0 downloads

Hell yeah thank you!

Link to post
16 hours ago, Tagliatele said:

I thought it would be easy to convert into 3BA but I was so wrong :)

I did it somehow but I don't get how to fix the armband because whatever i try it have a wrist gap in game. So I gave up on that one and instead added it to the bra (so now you have bra+armband) and it solved the problem. If you wish to have only bra withtout armband you can still use the "bra TR" version (who is not transparent as it name implies, i dont know why).

Rest of the outfit came nicely, have fun 

 

PS : if someone fix the armband wrist gap problem i would really know how you did it :)

[Melodic] Sexy Maid 3BBB Conversion.7z 23.13 MB · 8 downloads

Nice work. :)

I found another one on Arca, don't know if it has the gap too, but in case you'd like to compare, here it is:

Link to post
On 8/12/2020 at 2:13 PM, juniorff808 said:

Ryeonggi Armor. I am looking for a clean upload of the original and cbbe hdt bodyslide conversion. What I have found uploaded on LL, the original hair.nif one of the head tassels shots off to the distance and crashes the game on equip. and the CBBE bodyslides they sorta work but the breast clip badly and it doesnt seem to take the actual referenced shape when you build in studio. The Chinese website cannot be accessed so could someone please post a new upload and maybe a new conversion for CBBE.

 

9e5d224dd9f2t.jpg

I've found an older conversion by Rektas, give it a try and let us know. :)

Link to post
13 hours ago, Tiress said:

Nice work. :)

I found another one on Arca, don't know if it has the gap too, but in case you'd like to compare, here it is:

Thx for the link, I just tested it in bodyslide but it's the same problem as with the Melodic patreon link where the outfit seem to be in LE and not SE (esp form 43 and bodyslide preview not adjusting to my 3BA preset).

Link to post
On 11/4/2020 at 8:54 PM, Tiress said:

Probably a typo. I bet @Themistae will correct it on next update. Meanwhile you can use this:

  • Raven's Luxurious Seduction Mashup [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [Arca]

Yeah probably copied the wrong link, I'd be surprised if that's the only mistake since it can be quite monotonous work 😅. Thanks for spotting it @animegeek240, I've gone ahead and fixed it now. I'll try to get another update out somewhere this week as well!

Link to post
On 11/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, Tagliatele said:

I tried to make it into 3BA SE : side clothes lines are not as smooth as I wished but I don't know how to do better. But the rest of the outfit fit nicely.

There were 3 outfits : 1 with clit piercing, 1 without clit piercing and 1 for futa. I only did the first. so it's sorta incomplete but it's still better than nothing ^^. Enjoy.

BHUNP 3BBB Anal Hook.rar 10.38 MB · 14 downloads

A thousand thanks! :)

Link to post

Request: one outfit from Troublemaker's clothing from (nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20227)

I'm just interested in the outfit and color variants from the pictures 1, 3 and 11 (boddice, skirt, sleeves, underwear, sandals), not the other ones. I believe you'd only need to convert the base clothing including the long and short skirt variations which would then work for any of the color types. I've been trying to get this converted for over 5 months, offering to pay people to do it too, but have had no luck. Some modders have said they would but then would later say they had too many requests and were no longer converting outfits. I've tried figuring it out myself many times but it is just a bit too complicated for my skill level :( The offer to pay money for a conversion still stands, PM me if interested! Otherwise would just be so happy if a kind soul would convert this for the community!

20227-1-1356767778.jpg

20227-1-1356695912.jpg

20227-1-1357654795.jpg

Link to post

Those with cloth physics would neat but judging by th ecomments, it aint no easy task.  Are there any guides or how to's for folk to look at who want to begin adding physics to armours and clothes?

Link to post
On 11/13/2020 at 3:54 AM, Martianman said:

Request: one outfit from Troublemaker's clothing from (nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20227)

I'm just interested in the outfit and color variants from the pictures 1, 3 and 11 (boddice, skirt, sleeves, underwear, sandals), not the other ones. I believe you'd only need to convert the base clothing including the long and short skirt variations which would then work for any of the color types. I've been trying to get this converted for over 5 months, offering to pay people to do it too, but have had no luck. Some modders have said they would but then would later say they had too many requests and were no longer converting outfits. I've tried figuring it out myself many times but it is just a bit too complicated for my skill level :( The offer to pay money for a conversion still stands, PM me if interested! Otherwise would just be so happy if a kind soul would convert this for the community!

 

 

 

By chance, I came here today in hope I would find someone willing to convert this SSE mod:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32174?tab=files 

Preferably to 3BBB.  🙏

 

Are you playing SE, @Martianman?  Would the SE mod be preferable?

 

I can do a certain amount with Bodyslide but the layout of the Wenches Wardrobe NIFs is throwing me. So, any angels out there, I plead my case. (and I would add a donation, too).

Link to post
On 9/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, Samustus said:

LOL.

 

Ok, make me a list of the names used in the bodyslide of the ones you need converting.

 

The 'Northgirl Outfit' I will do separately and is something I had on my list anyway.

Hey did you get a chance to convert the northgirl outfit?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...