NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

Hey, i really like your mod! Could you tell me how to edit your ini files in the mod so i can switch between the different pubes? For example, i tried to edit the ini so that the Momiji_Trim version is used - but ingame the shaved version is displayed, as seen in the screenshots. Im a little bit new at moddings this game and your help would be awesome!

momiji 2.PNG

momiji.PNG

On 1/4/2021 at 1:29 AM, Pederin0 said:

Hey, i really like your mod! Could you tell me how to edit your ini files in the mod so i can switch between the different pubes? For example, i tried to edit the ini so that the Momiji_Trim version is used - but ingame the shaved version is displayed, as seen in the screenshots. Im a little bit new at moddings this game and your help would be awesome!

momiji 2.PNG

momiji.PNG

I am working on a new version of the mod with more options and keyboard shortcuts to switch between the variations.

I'll update this thread when the next release is ready.

On 1/4/2021 at 9:20 AM, demon_heart said:

In both cases a bad effect. I don't know what's wrong.... what should I do to use this skin mode correctly? Help plz!

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Mine looked like both of your screenshots before. You have to download the following files in order for this mod to work properly. Replace your "square bikini" folder (backup your files instead of straight delete) in costume directory with this:

Btw @Jenovation, your work is amazing. Looking forward to your updates!

6 hours ago, sediye1660 said:

Mine looked like both of your screenshots before. You have to download the following files in order for this mod to work properly. Replace your "square bikini" folder (backup your files instead of straight delete) in costume directory with this:

Btw @Jenovation, your work is amazing. Looking forward to your updates!

THX!!! VERY VERY THX!!!

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Awesome mod, best I've seen. But I can't get the square bikini you linked to work right. The frills on the sides show up for all the girls, and it seems to break common body. Any advice?

If anyone else is having trouble with a full nude mod like I was, the Knight77 mods seem to work fine with these textures / mods. I prefer the basic bikini nude mod, but most of them work fine.

Thanks again for the mod!

2 hours ago, Jenovation said:

Quick update on the next version I'm cooking up. (will need a few more weeks to finish it)

It will include ALL Steam girls:

Ayane, Fiona, Helena, Hitomi, Honoka, Kanna, Kasumi, Kokoro, Leifang, Luna, Marie, Misaki, Momiji, Monica, Nagisa, Nyotengu, Tamaki

Each girl will have:

• 4 eye color types
  • 3 make-up types
  • 3 lipstick types
  • 3 nipple types
  • 3 labia types
  • 4 pubic hair types

Thanks to the great work and collaboration with @avenger54 you will be able to pick these option visually! (No need to mess around with shortcuts :D)

Here is a test video featuring Kokoro, enjoy!

Oh my God, I can't wait for this. Thanks man

On 5/7/2020 at 11:14 AM, Jenovation said:

cover.jpg

Nude MOD 4K

By Jenovation  -  v2.0

---   DOWNLOAD THE MOD HERE   ---

Nude_MOD_4K.zip 913.92 MB · 5,926 downloads

WHAT IS THIS MOD?

This mod is an attempt at making the most realistic, detailed and high resolution nude mod for DOAX Venus Vacation.

Currently it supports 13 girls with various texture options.

Note: The UVs are based on the nude mod by HI-METAL, if your suit isn't compatible with that mod, it probably won't be with this one...

HOW DO I USE THIS MOD?

Place it in the same folder as your other mods. Currently there are no shortcuts and texture map paths need to

be changed manually in the .ini file.

Make sure you install the latest Square Bikini Nude mod for these textures to work correctly!

WHICH GIRLS ARE SUPPORTED?

As of the current version textures are included for:

Ayane

Fiona

Helena

Hitomi

Honoka

Kasumi

Kokoro

Luna

Marie

Misaki

Momiji

Nagisa

Nyotengu

Note: Kasumi uses the same textures as Misaki for some reason, so some of them are not optimized to fit Kasumi.

Features

UNIQUE BREASTS

Each girl has carefully crafted and unique breast and nipple detail.

Currently there is one nipple type per girl.

boobs.jpg

REALISTIC GENITALS & ANUS

Different labia and anus textures for everyone.

Just like in real life, every girl has their own unique looking genitals.

genitals.jpg

3 PUBIC HAIR TYPES

Choose between three custom made styles of pubic hair for each girl.

Currently available are Trim, Strip and Shaved.

pubes1.jpg

MAKE UP INCLUDED

Defined face textures with realistic pores, lip and eye details.

Or make the girls even more beautiful with optional make up.

makeup1.jpg

makup2.jpg

NOT CONVINCED? 
HERE ARE SOME 4K SCREENS

lay2.jpglay3.jpglay.jpg

lay4.jpg

lay6.thumb.jpg.760347e88b137c11f8bf6ae6669a2a24.jpg

lay7.thumb.jpg.a26699d4bf21ed407a484c3f9249d173.jpg

lay5.thumb.jpg.662725859f79612006c8137fe2f6a34b.jpg

Enjoy...

And don't forget to play the game in 4K and share your screens!

Thanks to HI-METAL, avenger54 and Zzxiaoyo for the original mods this is based on!

Nude_MOD_4K.zip 913.92 MB · 5,926 downloads

To use this mod, do I need a specific bikini? ... because for me only face makeup works.

On 1/21/2021 at 7:11 PM, Jenovation said:

some labia will be available for multiple girls, but each set is unique per girl. i think there are over 15 unique labia textures in the mod ranging from very cute 'innie' type to the more 'meaty' kind lol

Great job, you couldn't add various types of tights to the skins like Tyaonyann did ?

91544242_facial_expressiondisabled.jpg.5a96951af3aac223e2c9ce299faeb0e3.jpg

HELP !
I may be too stupid but it doesnt work.
I downloaded your mod and put it into my ''Skins'' folder and deletet everything else.
Your files are the only thing in the ''Skins'' folder !
Downloaded the Square bikini nude mod from your link (krunkdrunks post) and in addition, knight77s white lace bikini nude mod which are in the ''Costumes'' folder.

nude.jpg

Edit: OK, i think i got it ! :)
 Had to Download the ''
(_Common) [R] Biwa (Square Bikini) [krunkdunk] (update 2021-01-12)''

from KrunkDrunk. Now it works Perfect ! LOVE the Skins ! GREAT JOB Jenovation THX ALOT ! ❤️

And THX ALOT krunkdrunk !

nudefix.jpg

On 5/7/2020 at 11:14 AM, Jenovation said:

cover.jpg

Nude MOD 4K

By Jenovation  -  v2.0

---   DOWNLOAD THE MOD HERE   ---

Nude_MOD_4K.zip 913.92 MB · 6,250 downloads

WHAT IS THIS MOD?

This mod is an attempt at making the most realistic, detailed and high resolution nude mod for DOAX Venus Vacation.

Currently it supports 13 girls with various texture options.

Note: The UVs are based on the nude mod by HI-METAL, if your suit isn't compatible with that mod, it probably won't be with this one...

HOW DO I USE THIS MOD?

Place it in the same folder as your other mods. Currently there are no shortcuts and texture map paths need to

be changed manually in the .ini file.

Make sure you install the latest Square Bikini Nude mod for these textures to work correctly!

WHICH GIRLS ARE SUPPORTED?

As of the current version textures are included for:

Ayane

Fiona

Helena

Hitomi

Honoka

Kasumi

Kokoro

Luna

Marie

Misaki

Momiji

Nagisa

Nyotengu

Note: Kasumi uses the same textures as Misaki for some reason, so some of them are not optimized to fit Kasumi.

Features

UNIQUE BREASTS

Each girl has carefully crafted and unique breast and nipple detail.

Currently there is one nipple type per girl.

boobs.jpg

REALISTIC GENITALS & ANUS

Different labia and anus textures for everyone.

Just like in real life, every girl has their own unique looking genitals.

genitals.jpg

3 PUBIC HAIR TYPES

Choose between three custom made styles of pubic hair for each girl.

Currently available are Trim, Strip and Shaved.

pubes1.jpg

MAKE UP INCLUDED

Defined face textures with realistic pores, lip and eye details.

Or make the girls even more beautiful with optional make up.

makeup1.jpg

makup2.jpg

NOT CONVINCED? 
HERE ARE SOME 4K SCREENS

lay2.jpglay3.jpglay.jpg

lay4.jpg

lay6.thumb.jpg.760347e88b137c11f8bf6ae6669a2a24.jpg

lay7.thumb.jpg.a26699d4bf21ed407a484c3f9249d173.jpg

lay5.thumb.jpg.662725859f79612006c8137fe2f6a34b.jpg

Enjoy...

And don't forget to play the game in 4K and share your screens!

Thanks to HI-METAL, avenger54 and Zzxiaoyo for the original mods this is based on!

Nude_MOD_4K.zip 913.92 MB · 6,250 downloads

@Jenovation I have a question not just for your mod, but mods in general:

When adding genitals to the characters, nipples specifically, it always seems hard to eliminate the seams of the textures. Zooming in on your pictures, for instace, shows that, while almost unnoticed, they still are detectable if you look hard.
I wonder if this couldn't be minimized or masked if the seams of the texture were closer to the aureola of the nipples? After all, that's basically what's missing in the girls' breasts in the base, unmodded game.

Either way, phenomenal work! Love the pictures!!

7 hours ago, Nickhead said:

@Jenovation I have a question not just for your mod, but mods in general:

When adding genitals to the characters, nipples specifically, it always seems hard to eliminate the seams of the textures. Zooming in on your pictures, for instace, shows that, while almost unnoticed, they still are detectable if you look hard.
I wonder if this couldn't be minimized or masked if the seams of the texture were closer to the aureola of the nipples? After all, that's basically what's missing in the girls' breasts in the base, unmodded game.

Either way, phenomenal work! Love the pictures!!

If seams appear around the nipples it's because the nipples have UV islands that were separated from the main body mesh in order to increase their resolution. On the original model this is not the case, so there would never be seams there (but you can still get seams on other parts of the body where the UV island is cut)

Changing the UV seam closer or further to an aureola wouldnt change this problem, also to have different nipple sizes this wouldn't work either way.

Could you show me where you spotted seams? I tried my best to paint them out completely, but it's possible that in some of the older screenshots they were still partially there.

If the diffuse doesnt have a seam, there should be none in the game (like shown below). Except if you use a suit that is incompatible of course.

image.thumb.png.7d544ab83964cef5f1f00a7baa24a54d.png

11 hours ago, Jenovation said:

If seams appear around the nipples it's because the nipples have UV islands that were separated from the main body mesh in order to increase their resolution. On the original model this is not the case, so there would never be seams there (but you can still get seams on other parts of the body where the UV island is cut)

Changing the UV seam closer or further to an aureola wouldnt change this problem, also to have different nipple sizes this wouldn't work either way.

Could you show me where you spotted seams? I tried my best to paint them out completely, but it's possible that in some of the older screenshots they were still partially there.

If the diffuse doesnt have a seam, there should be none in the game (like shown below). Except if you use a suit that is incompatible of course.

image.thumb.png.7d544ab83964cef5f1f00a7baa24a54d.png

Going from your pictures, there are barely noticeable lines, as if the nipple textures were "glued" on top of the breasts:
lay.jpg.d2af60c74c81282351bc2ef85f70144a.thumb.jpg.d6b0878f30367c1c3b147023e3c61aef.jpg

As you said, might be that these are old pictures and the in-game version is better, specially in motion. I just had this curiosity over why these seams happen and how they could be minimized.