NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

17 hours ago, Jenovation said:

I just updated the original post of this thread.

latest version download will be there from now on.

v2.0 is now out and available

Thanks for the update man @Jenovation. Just tried out nagisa skins and it looks good.

Your skins is masterpiece for me and the best i've seen so far.

I can't wait for tamaki and monica skins. Keep up the good for work bro

@Jenovation Is there anyway you could edit Misaki's face? I've been looking at a comparison of your makeup mod and her standard face for a while now and 2 things stand out to me.

1. Her bottom lip might be missing a tiny amount of lipstick making it appear slightly smaller than normal.

2. Her upper eyelid has too much eyeshadow and too think of a line on her eyelid crease making her eyes appear much bigger than normal.

Both of these things together make her look kind of jarring. I might be alone in this but her face is the only standard one I use while I use all of your other new faces which are fantastic.

I'm really looking forward to Nagisa's face. Amazing mod all round.

PS. How do I use the no makeup new default faces. I want to try them out for all the girls (especially Misaki's) but my brain is clearly too small.

On 12/19/2020 at 2:52 AM, AQtie said:

@Jenovation Is there anyway you could edit Misaki's face? I've been looking at a comparison of your makeup mod and her standard face for a while now and 2 things stand out to me.

1. Her bottom lip might be missing a tiny amount of lipstick making it appear slightly smaller than normal.

2. Her upper eyelid has too much eyeshadow and too think of a line on her eyelid crease making her eyes appear much bigger than normal.

Both of these things together make her look kind of jarring. I might be alone in this but her face is the only standard one I use while I use all of your other new faces which are fantastic.

I'm really looking forward to Nagisa's face. Amazing mod all round.

PS. How do I use the no makeup new default faces. I want to try them out for all the girls (especially Misaki's) but my brain is clearly too small.

I'll look into Misaki this and if I make a fix I'll update the main thread.

As for setting back to the default 4k faces, go into the .ini files in the MakeupMod folder, scroll all the way down until you see 'makeup1.dss

and replace it with 'default.dss'

You need to do it in both lines where it shows

image.png.ba849cf90addb6910f90c66563a344a3.png

7 hours ago, niceicedrice said:

Reveal hidden contents

937230775_DEADORALIVEXtremeVenusVacationScreenshot2020_12.20-03_08_05_92.png.fb2b93de6b4b15faa03eb06d07ee65ba.pngDEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2020.12.20 - 03.10.37.51.png

When I attempt to change the makeup using the keyboard shortcuts, I always get a black face except the default and the no makeup face. This has happened for pretty much all the girls. May I know if I screwed something up? Otherwise, the mod is really good with the skin textures.

That's because I dont know anything about modding and this is a texture upgrade of an existing MakeupMod (which I now can't find anymore, very sorry to the creator)

So basically, the shortcuts in the .ini are broken, and I could really use some help redoing it. But I don't know how to.

If anyone can help me with setting up shortcuts I am happy to do the following:

1. Add new texture versions for each girl to switch new nipple, labia and more pubic variations
  2. Switch between natural face skin and multiple new eyeshadow, lipstick variations.

But for now, I won't do either of those things, cause it doesn't make sense with the currently limited mod implementation.

8 hours ago, Jenovation said:

I'll look into Misaki this and if I make a fix I'll update the main thread.

As for setting back to the default 4k faces, go into the .ini files in the MakeupMod folder, scroll all the way down until you see 'makeup1.dss

and replace it with 'default.dss'

You need to do it in both lines where it shows

image.png.ba849cf90addb6910f90c66563a344a3.png

Thanks for the information .

However, this change must be made before installing the mods in the file.
Otherwise, it does not work .

9 minutes ago, Nezumi "Misaki" said:

Thanks for the information .

However, this change must be made before installing the mods in the file.
Otherwise, it does not work .

I'm not sure what you mean?

You can edit the .ini any time in a text editor and then press F10 in game to update.

6 minutes ago, Nezumi "Misaki" said:

205523788_--Copie(151).thumb.jpg.795fcdb59c13ef4077339c1b4ccc0496.jpg980899262_--Copie(151)-Copie.thumb.jpg.9e9f9eb6a6d6e9c616635bb88ccb1a8a.jpg1817430796_--Copie(153)-Copie.thumb.jpg.2579a6019a9ba986f8b6f72abdd28091.jpg1654343154_--Copie(152).thumb.jpg.3e19f2262618bc4ebe3c65210ad49b5f.jpg

Thats strange because from your screenshots the default face seems to work (I can tell by pore detail and eyebrows the bottom ones are my mod)

So if that works, changing that part of the .ini to makeup1 should definitely work as well the way I described it.

If it's loading the default.dds i dont see why it wouldnt load the makeup1.dds.... 

You could also try renaming the makeup1 to default and see if that works?

Sorry I can't be of more help... :/ 

4 hours ago, Jenovation said:

Thats strange because from your screenshots the default face seems to work (I can tell by pore detail and eyebrows the bottom ones are my mod)

So if that works, changing that part of the .ini to makeup1 should definitely work as well the way I described it.

If it's loading the default.dds i dont see why it wouldnt load the makeup1.dds.... 

You could also try renaming the makeup1 to default and see if that works?

Sorry I can't be of more help... :/ 

crtl + alt + f10 , is ok ! :)

My waifu in 4K , i really love ♥♥♥

35215093_--Copie(158).thumb.jpg.ba7f2621ae3932b804de9b5beb22f79c.jpg

@Jenovation Very thanks for update and your fantastic works! i really love your textures ❤️

The only issues i see is also in vrs 1, and again in new vrs 2... is my lovely Marie Rose ?

With certain costumes there are the issues:

Cattura.thumb.PNG.e7f48b9304a8473cd738ff9797fe8b00.PNG

Anyway, thanks for your great works and for share with us!

❤️

On 12/26/2020 at 8:51 AM, niceicedrice said:
  Reveal hidden contents

pube.thumb.png.53bb53bd6d57eb918068b936af1dda3a.png

Is there any chance of the pubes being updated to something like this? (taken from the maroskin texture by eromaro) I find the shaven but not clean pubic hair actually quite nice but I prefer the texture from your mod

Yes,

More realistic shaved genitals with stubble option I'm definitely considering for a future update.

Spoiler

16093156209078408765934169229429.jpg?width=361&height=585

Would some very light veins on bigger sized breasts also be on your to-do list? Maybe honoka, ayane, nyotengu, luna and momiji since they're all above the 90 range. The set off point could also be higher so that maybe only honoka/sayuri/tsukushi if you ever do those 2 get the light veins as well.

Edit: Happy new year Jenovation (and everyone else reading this), hope your year ahead goes smoothly