NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

On 5/11/2020 at 7:27 AM, Jenovation said:

No, that would need a higher poly base mesh. I havent messed with any of the meshes yet, because it would mean an entire new UV set (which wouldnt be bad given that I personally hate the flipped texture approach this game uses)
But it would potentially introduce a lot of clipping and other issues with the swimsuits so I havent gone there as of now.

Thank you for your answer. When could we test your new high res skin works, is there a schedule in your mind? I'm volunteer for the user tests :) 

On 5/10/2020 at 11:35 AM, Jenovation said:

Here's an update on the progress:

Girls Completed:

• Misaki
  • Ayane
  • Honoka
  • Kokoro

Some notes about the mod so far:

• Each girl has unique nipple textures. Loosely based on genetics. For example Japanese girls are more likely to have a broader range of nipple tones (from pinkish to brownish) while Caucasians tend to have pinkish mostly. Areala sizes also vary to the extent the mesh permits it.

Could you also consider to create puffy nipples alternatives for high res skins?  

On 5/23/2020 at 6:05 AM, ahoboi said:

Please dont completely alter Ayane's eye color. She and Honoka having red eyes is essential.

I'm keeping their base eye color, just shifting it towards a bit more realism (less glowing and a bit less saturated or anime looking)
my purpose is to create a more realistic skin mod, ayane's eye color is one of the least believable so i edited it more than some of the others.

either way, it should be very easy to edit the high-res textures and change the eye color to your liking with photoshop

On 5/22/2020 at 7:40 PM, 1131413866 said:

want pink nipples ~~

currently I'm doing different nipples (and color) per girl, depending on their ethnicity, skin type etc...

marie has very pink nipples for example, some of the japanese girls dont.

when i've done the default version of each girl I'll consider doing nipple variations in color, size and textures for all those girls, as well as pubic hair and labia variations

9 hours ago, Jenovation said:

currently I'm doing different nipples (and color) per girl, depending on their ethnicity, skin type etc...

when i've done the default version of each girl I'll consider doing nipple variations in color, size and textures for all those girls, as well as pubic hair and labia variations

Looking forward to it, keep up the work?

14 hours ago, Jenovation said:

cant wait till u are done, thank you:)

2 hours ago, Jenovation said:

Hey guys, here is an other update on the mod.

I know some of you have been asking to share the textures already but I still need to do more work on them and I'd like to get more girls finished first and tweak some feedback before sharing it. Hope you understand  :)

In this update: some new screens!

Be sure to check them at full res to see all the detail!

Updated face textures:

Update_0Honoka01.thumb.jpg.cf9a02b9f093d80671c74a23ea26fdde.jpgUpdate_0Ayane01.thumb.jpg.71f46f44d17636e9d1c4d2b72d32feed.jpgUpdate_0Momiji01.thumb.jpg.cfede039f1ee2393a63128790431901d.jpgUpdate_0Marie01.thumb.jpg.d81c742371d0e9ea660384bd26ef5398.jpg

Some makeup tests:

Update_0Kokoro02.thumb.jpg.b5d14aa475c018d3c9ee365fb6090ff6.jpgUpdate_0Momiji02.thumb.jpg.0b00761d463dc09e7cd131f30cd1a5b0.jpg

More body shots. And they're wet!

Update_Misaki01.thumb.jpg.c1b0fa1ed4d92630af04c259c0913d67.jpg

Update_Marie01.thumb.jpg.6f3db0109d4e1520a36f35f20d9f39b0.jpg

Update_Momiji01.thumb.jpg.2152248b704f77d12edfc40074b85276.jpg

Currently working on:

• Hitomi
  • Kasumi
  • Nyotengu

Thanks for all the replies guys!

And again, still looking for help extracting hair, nails and eyelashes so I can update those too!

WOW amazing, looks very nice

let me share my thoughts

momiji, kokoro, ayane look like they didnt sleep for 2 weeks....LOL

ayane looks old for some reason

nipple color for momiji is a bit too pale / brownish

misaki and marie and honoka looks perfect imo

again, thanks for the amazing work