NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 4/1/2021 at 5:25 AM, Jenovate said:

Hey guys, just got my new machine, will continue on this soon. Implementing all the different versions is taking some time. Thanks for the patience

Sorry for the question I never played this game before

But your mod pack haven't a shaved version? only hairy genitals?  just to understand.

And only your mod is enough with 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3  to play nudes?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 4:58 AM, bigwiet86 said:

Is this mod of yours over? :(( I hope not, these are my favorite skin textures and it would be great to see the mod finished.

i think he is still working on it since he doesn't have a full roster of the girls yet, he did create a new thread pointing that he needs help to do the missing girls though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Jenovate, I'm using your 4k mod skin, and only your 4k skin mod, but for some reason, I either got mod working but cloth (Square bikini mod) not fully removed, or girl like misaki with holes (square bikini), or skin been replaced by Misaki basic's default skin, do you have any idea why this happens? Thank You!

image.png.673e54f18cb7ec3f893912338daa0092.png 

Edited by o0Accelerator0o
add @

anyone having issue with hitomi when using this 4k mod? I have her use any tiny outfit in steam like ingame legit pistacho or sandwich and it shows a fainted brownish hue around her areola. Using outfits from costume costumizer has no issues. It's only showing when you let her wear the real ingame tiny outfits.  Anyone could try their hitomi for me?

1.jpg

DOAX_VV 2021-06-27 11-42-32.jpg

Edited by JericRose
Other girls has this issue too esp. big breast girls
3 hours ago, JericRose said:

anyone having issue with hitomi when using this 4k mod? I have her use any tiny outfit in steam like ingame legit pistacho or sandwich and it shows a fainted brownish hue around her areola. Using outfits from costume costumizer has no issues. It's only showing when you let her wear the real ingame tiny outfits. Other girls does not seem have this issue. Anyone could try their hitomi for me?

Try this https://mega.nz/file/Zl9iSASJ#0SYXE5y27U83AXdp5Q4zyGxIyBriqPWcOBViT__wDtE

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 1:52 AM, Jenovate said:

Quick update on the next version I'm cooking up. (will need a few more weeks to finish it)

It will include ALL Steam girls:

Ayane, Fiona, Helena, Hitomi, Honoka, Kanna, Kasumi, Kokoro, Leifang, Luna, Marie, Misaki, Momiji, Monica, Nagisa, Nyotengu, Tamaki

Each girl will have:

• 4 eye color types
  • 3 make-up types
  • 3 lipstick types
  • 3 nipple types
  • 3 labia types
  • 4 pubic hair types

Thanks to the great work and collaboration with @avenger54 you will be able to pick these option visually! (No need to mess around with shortcuts :D)

Here is a test video featuring Kokoro, enjoy!

Hello, could you tell me what's the key to switch types?please