NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

On 1/22/2021 at 1:52 AM, Jenovation said:

Quick update on the next version I'm cooking up. (will need a few more weeks to finish it)

It will include ALL Steam girls:

Ayane, Fiona, Helena, Hitomi, Honoka, Kanna, Kasumi, Kokoro, Leifang, Luna, Marie, Misaki, Momiji, Monica, Nagisa, Nyotengu, Tamaki

Each girl will have:

• 4 eye color types
  • 3 make-up types
  • 3 lipstick types
  • 3 nipple types
  • 3 labia types
  • 4 pubic hair types

Thanks to the great work and collaboration with @avenger54 you will be able to pick these option visually! (No need to mess around with shortcuts :D)

Here is a test video featuring Kokoro, enjoy!

视频这里看不见,但是在原始位置看见了。很棒!

On 1/23/2021 at 5:15 PM, Undercova said:

HELP !
I may be too stupid but it doesnt work.
I downloaded your mod and put it into my ''Skins'' folder and deletet everything else.
Your files are the only thing in the ''Skins'' folder !
Downloaded the Square bikini nude mod from your link (krunkdrunks post) and in addition, knight77s white lace bikini nude mod which are in the ''Costumes'' folder.

nude.jpg

Edit: OK, i think i got it ! :)
 Had to Download the ''
(_Common) [R] Biwa (Square Bikini) [krunkdunk] (update 2021-01-12)''

from KrunkDrunk. Now it works Perfect ! LOVE the Skins ! GREAT JOB Jenovation THX ALOT ! ❤️

And THX ALOT krunkdrunk !

nudefix.jpg

hi the last version of square bikini is only for common body, but my square bikini mod has different 3type body. would it a problem if I replace the common body, since they there two different .ini for common body,thanks 

11 hours ago, killyang said:

hi the last version of square bikini is only for common body, but my square bikini mod has different 3type body. would it a problem if I replace the common body, since they there two different .ini for common body,thanks 

I got both of the Square bikini mod files (mono and the update) in the Costumes Folder.

Like this :

files.jpg.96563c46f5ead686bef0644672a05d10.jpg

I didnt replace anything and it works for all Body-types.

Hopefully this answers your question.

9 hours ago, Undercova said:

I got both of the Square bikini mod files (mono and the update) in the Costumes Folder.

Like this :

files.jpg.96563c46f5ead686bef0644672a05d10.jpg

I didnt replace anything and it works for all Body-types.

Hopefully this answers your question.

thanks, i think I have wrong cognition about square bikini nude I wil spend more time on it. 

On 1/21/2021 at 2:52 PM, Jenovation said:

Quick update on the next version I'm cooking up. (will need a few more weeks to finish it)

It will include ALL Steam girls:

Ayane, Fiona, Helena, Hitomi, Honoka, Kanna, Kasumi, Kokoro, Leifang, Luna, Marie, Misaki, Momiji, Monica, Nagisa, Nyotengu, Tamaki

Each girl will have:

• 4 eye color types
  • 3 make-up types
  • 3 lipstick types
  • 3 nipple types
  • 3 labia types
  • 4 pubic hair types

Thanks to the great work and collaboration with @avenger54 you will be able to pick these option visually! (No need to mess around with shortcuts :D)

Here is a test video featuring Kokoro, enjoy!

I'm sorry but which button do I need to press to open this menu?

Can't wait for next release, it sounds bigger than ever! :)

For now I managed to make an user friendly package of your Nude 4K Mod v2.0 to use with Mod Manager. I made this for personal archive purpose.

First advantage is that you can switch pubic hair style on the fly by enabling or disabling it under Mod Manager, no need to deal with INI files.

Second advantage is if you don't want to switch pubic hair style, you can only use preferred one, this way Skins folder is reduce from 864Mo to 288Mo.

I wouldn't mind to share if you agree but I don't know how near is next release.

To conclude here are Mod Manager screens :

Spoiler

MakeUp.thumb.PNG.887f4415f9ee9ea78240624f6d0ae08d.PNGShaved.thumb.PNG.cf4d95a2f3e330a5f0a0cf0992213a22.PNGStrip.thumb.PNG.2c390d67e2afb7620e290b0aa46188ae.PNGTrim.thumb.PNG.cc7eb7d4a422d78d873090d72cc9a5b1.PNG

On 1/28/2021 at 12:18 AM, Kahau said:

Can't wait for next release, it sounds bigger than ever! :)

For now I managed to make an user friendly package of your Nude 4K Mod v2.0 to use with Mod Manager. I made this for personal archive purpose.

First advantage is that you can switch pubic hair style on the fly by enabling or disabling it under Mod Manager, no need to deal with INI files.

Second advantage is if you don't want to switch pubic hair style, you can only use preferred one, this way Skins folder is reduce from 864Mo to 288Mo.

I wouldn't mind to share if you agree but I don't know how near is next release.

To conclude here are Mod Manager screens :

Reveal hidden contents

MakeUp.thumb.PNG.887f4415f9ee9ea78240624f6d0ae08d.PNGShaved.thumb.PNG.cf4d95a2f3e330a5f0a0cf0992213a22.PNGStrip.thumb.PNG.2c390d67e2afb7620e290b0aa46188ae.PNGTrim.thumb.PNG.cc7eb7d4a422d78d873090d72cc9a5b1.PNG

Feel free to share! But it may become slightly obsolete once the new version is out.

I completed all the textures, but I still need to generate all the thumbnails and stuff for the visual selection part, so i need some more time.
It'll be fairly soon I think though...

That's why I said "I don't know know how near is next release", because clearly, it will be obsolete then. And I just realized we couldn't really say it's a switch on the fly, real one is link you are doing your next mod. Let's say it's between editing manually INI files and real switch on the fly ^^

Anyway, if some are interested I'll share, but it's kind of incomplete, like you I miss some thumbnails, cause I started to add MakeUp previews for each girl on Mod Manager but I only have 7 unlocked girls, so I'm not able to do thumbnails for 13 girls supported by your mod :

Spoiler

MakeUp.thumb.PNG.5b4d87466925e9ca17a289884f9d033e.PNG

Don't take care concerning other mods on screenshot... like I said if someone is interested I'll share an archive containing Jenovation prepared mod.

15 hours ago, buckethead5613 said:

Well I've been adapting the BP boobs textures to match Jenovation skins for the girls I have unlocked, no more seam.

1.jpg

Looks great. I'm not familiar with BP boobs that much so I dont know how to make my mod compatible. Could you give me some insight into how the textures are handled?

My new version coming out will have multiple nipple options per girl so it would be handy to have it be compatible!

6 hours ago, Jenovation said:

Looks great. I'm not familiar with BP boobs that much so I dont know how to make my mod compatible. Could you give me some insight into how the textures are handled?

My new version coming out will have multiple nipple options per girl so it would be handy to have it be compatible!

BP boobs is a Costume Customizer mod, so you need to install Costume Customizer then BP boobs mods to make it work. It replaces the default boobs with bigger ones ^^ but they also have a much more natural shape in my opinion. 

There are 8 boobs models for the common body, one for Marie's and one for Honoka's. And for each girl there's one texture for each boob model (so 8 textures for each common body girl). Each texture should be basically a copy of the base skin for the girl but there is an area dedicated to the nipple that should be painted carefully so that there's no seam between the nipple area and the rest of the breast. Only a small portion of the BP texture is used in game when you activate BP boobs mod, mostly the breast and the upper chest, that why there was a seam when I tried to use your skins with BP boobs.

If you install it and open one of the textures you'll quickly understand how it works. I have not enough knowledge in modding to tell you if you could include this into your mod but it'd be great as you're most probably a better painter than I am. Should be a quick job once you figure out how it works.

Love the mod first, I had some question when I install this mod.

1.Do I need to disable HI-Metal's V4 skin before using this, since the mod manager detected conflict.

I choose to disable HI metal's skin on my computer. To be honest, there is no difference for me for 4K and HIMETAL V4. I was wondering I did something wrong.

2.How can I change the body type as the description said? (same way as HIMETAL V4, that did not work either)

I would be appreciate if anyone can help me with these.

22 hours ago, HooHLugia said:

Love the mod first, I had some question when I install this mod.

1.Do I need to disable HI-Metal's V4 skin before using this, since the mod manager detected conflict.

I choose to disable HI metal's skin on my computer. To be honest, there is no difference for me for 4K and HIMETAL V4. I was wondering I did something wrong.

2.How can I change the body type as the description said? (same way as HIMETAL V4, that did not work either)

I would be appreciate if anyone can help me with these.

1: u have to disable any other skin first

2: the variation is under development, so theres only 1 fixed skin now

• 3 weeks later...