NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

21 hours ago, Jenovation said:

Hey guys,

Long time no update.

Still havent managed to get Helena, Leifang, Kanna or Tamaki and getting a bit bored with trying. I did manage to get Nagisa but dont know how to get her nude atm...

Anyway, you all have been waiting a long time, I was going to share once I got atleast all the base girls but ah well...

Here is what I have made so far, it includes all basic nudes (shaved) a few pubic hair tests and a bunch of makeup tests as well.

Not sure how much time Ill be spending on this in the future as some personal stuff came up the past few months.

Either way hope you enjoy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZfIUySqd3irUH3gftBVs_ZD38F0pJCW6/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to share screens or whatever.

Cheerio

it looks great, just 1 thing that the pubic area has the panty's mark as shown

please kindly fix that if u have the time

overall great work

thank you

DOAX-VenusVacation_201009_212731.jpg

On 10/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, Jenovation said:

Hey guys,

Long time no update.

Still havent managed to get Helena, Leifang, Kanna or Tamaki and getting a bit bored with trying. I did manage to get Nagisa but dont know how to get her nude atm...

Anyway, you all have been waiting a long time, I was going to share once I got atleast all the base girls but ah well...

Here is what I have made so far, it includes all basic nudes (shaved) a few pubic hair tests and a bunch of makeup tests as well.

Not sure how much time Ill be spending on this in the future as some personal stuff came up the past few months.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZfIUySqd3irUH3gftBVs_ZD38F0pJCW6/view?usp=sharing

Cheerio

No human being is as wonderful as you.
Thank you for a long time.
We are waiting for your wonderful work in the future.

Very thanks for your fantastic work! Its amazing!!!

I've see only small issues with certain costumes only for Marie Rose, for example Luminous Plume and Melty Heart:

Spoiler

1.PNG.d52f9aca69b7e55f7273c6747bcf0a72.PNG2.PNG.191296495287b9366b2e83bcc438cfcc.PNG

But probally is the mod not compaible and not related to your textures!

I love you for fantastic works ❤️

On 10/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, Jenovation said:

Hey guys,

Long time no update.

Cheerio

excellent

It's same problem i've already post, i think some mod (most by knight) its not compatible with Marie body, for all other girl is ok, but for Marie no :(

But just use other costume and this texture is wonderful!

EDIT: you can try mix knigh mod with other mod, i use this system, for example for base white lace nude costumes you can find it on forum, and with it Marie look perfect!

Remember this is first release and the author have shared because most people ask for it!

We need just wait final release :)

1 hour ago, Faqname said:

It seems that the link is down can someone pm me a link with the files? 

Yes, some people were pretty upset after I reuploaded it, so I removed the file. You can say thanks to them, I won't upload it again. That's what happen when you try to help other people. I guess you have to wait until the author maybe uploads it again.