NUDE Mod 4K 'Realistic Textures'

Amazing work, I would like to throw my two cents in and ask for inverted nipples, but idk how much work that would take. If it is not possible it is fine, so far the mod is looking fantastic, can't wait to try it myself. Cheers!

On 6/12/2020 at 8:27 AM, Jenovation said:

Hey guys,

Still working on this don't worry. Reading all the comments and requests.

In the meantime here are some pubic tests on Hitomi and Nyotengu  :D

HitomiP00.jpg

HitomiP01.jpg

HitomiP02.jpg

NyotenguP00.jpg

NyotenguP01.jpg

NyotenguP02.jpg

Nice work! If there're some options like HI-Metal's "close," "Half open," "Fully open" it would be even better.

1 hour ago, Mrc168 said:

Nice work! If there're some options like HI-Metal's "close," "Half open," "Fully open" it would be even better.

You have said what i will say. And if there are also different pubic versions like Hi-Metal, it will be perfect :D

Aren't Ayane's and Honoka's eyes supposed to be the same color? The lore is they are sisters by father (Raidou).

DoA Wiki entry for Ayane - Her appearance is one of the most distinctive out of the fighters, due to her striking red eyes

DoA Wiki entry for Honoka - She has red eyes, similar to her half-sister,

Sorry guys, I'm not familiar with the lore. From the in-game textures it looked to me like Ayane had purple eyes with a red glow, which I toned down.

But you're all right, a quick google search and she has pretty full on red eyes in most of her appearances.

Consider it changed! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Been kinda stuck and havent been able to unlock any new girls in a few weeks. All SSR I get are for the same girls I already own... :(
Is there a bunch of pay only girls? Can I actually get all of them? Not sure how to complete the mod with so many missing characters

2 hours ago, Jenovation said:

Hey guys,

Been kinda stuck and havent been able to unlock any new girls in a few weeks. All SSR I get are for the same girls I already own... :(
Is there a bunch of pay only girls? Can I actually get all of them? Not sure how to complete the mod with so many missing characters

brother, first of all, congratulations on your work as a MOD; as well as other MODs, from this great group. It does not have all the girls, in the same way! and they continue doing their humble work, (and I am very grateful) but the majority of players who are not MODs "do have a lot of unlocked girls, like me who have" 18 "and" 11GB "of mod files, thanks to all of you!!!!!
I can tell you that just by playing you can get all the girls in the future! no need to pay a single penny (like me)