Need someone with Blender knowledge.

Hello!
I'm looking for someone with blender knowledge. I make clothes in MD and all my attempts at getting them into the game have resulted in massive amounts of clipping or missing body parts! LOL

I have a somewhat large collection of already made clothes that I just need to run through blender. What I'm looking for is a partner of sorts but any guides or information is also very helpful! I'll post some photos of an outfit or two so you can decide for yourself if you'd like to work with me! they are by no means done but works in progress none the less. :D

EDIT: IGNORE THE PAPER BAG! LOL

2034582386_Screenshot(910).thumb.png.c80387964da01828b53ebe88a3234a97.png965416413_Screenshot(911).thumb.png.47fa953e4fc16bd913b0df3574a7230b.png

Did you triangulate all faces? Squares cause render issues in TS4.

Did you UV unwrap the cloth properly? You may need to move the UV mesh to the place reserved for the upper/lower body.

If you would upload one small piece which is not working you may get help fixing it.

3 hours ago, Nubbu said:

Hello!
I'm looking for someone with blender knowledge. I make clothes in MD and all my attempts at getting them into the game have resulted in massive amounts of clipping or missing body parts! LOL

I have a somewhat large collection of already made clothes that I just need to run through blender. What I'm looking for is a partner of sorts but any guides or information is also very helpful! I'll post some photos of an outfit or two so you can decide for yourself if you'd like to work with me! they are by no means done but works in progress none the less. :D

EDIT: IGNORE THE PAPER BAG! LOL

2034582386_Screenshot(910).thumb.png.c80387964da01828b53ebe88a3234a97.png965416413_Screenshot(911).thumb.png.47fa953e4fc16bd913b0df3574a7230b.png

You need to convert the mesh on quads before export into blender, sims 4 clothes cannot overpass 40.000 tris or gonna lag the game and burn your video card, you need to remesh first , read that tutorial is the best one to create clothes for sims 4 with marvelous.  Is super easy to follow, the hard part of clothing creation is UV map and painting textures. Rest is easy.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/7044/finish-marvelous-designer-clothing-tutorial

2 hours ago, Oops19 said:

Did you triangulate all faces? Squares cause render issues in TS4.

Did you UV unwrap the cloth properly? You may need to move the UV mesh to the place reserved for the upper/lower body.

If you would upload one small piece which is not working you may get help fixing it.

I did everything to the best of my abilities that were mentioned in the video I linked below and I've attached my first attempt at running something through blender. I know why the legs are missing lol, I was just different maps. However the clipping wasn't present in blender or when exported as an OBJ to test. I will link the .package file as well as the .blend file as well.

2 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

You need to convert the mesh on quads before export into blender, sims 4 clothes cannot overpass 40.000 tris or gonna lag the game and burn your video card, you need to remesh first , read that tutorial is the best one to create clothes for sims 4 with marvelous.  Is super easy to follow, the hard part of clothing creation is UV map and painting textures. Rest is easy.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/7044/finish-marvelous-designer-clothing-tutorial

The example apron that I made has 25,000 tris and is linked below. But I'm going to carefully read the guide that you linked! Thank you for it in advance. :)

It is also worth noting that I was trying to edit an already made .package file. I completely replaced everything except the thumbnail so I don't think that would be the issue.

Thank you both for replying! This is the guide I followed and having no experience with Blender made the cropped video kind of hard to follow.

attempt 1.package nude_mesh_f2.blend

2 hours ago, Nubbu said:

The example apron that I made has 25,000 tris and is linked below. But I'm going to carefully read the guide that you linked! Thank you for it in advance. :)

It is also worth noting that I was trying to edit an already made .package file. I completely replaced everything except the thumbnail so I don't think that would be the issue.

Thank you both for replying! This is the guide I followed and having no experience with Blender made the cropped video kind of hard to follow.

An important thing that is missed on sims 4 studio tutorials is that you need to do the UV1 step with a nude sims 4 body, never do UV 1 transfer step with a clothing mesh , must be nude, you can get that by download sims 4 studio, type create 3d object, write nude on search bar.

after do that export nude female bottom and top, same for male in to blender files.

open one of the blender nude body packs that you exported from game using sims 4 studio. Could be female top, go  menu and choose append tab , pic  bottom and press ok.

You are going to have nude top and bottom rig on a blender file, press Crtl+ D

duplicate bottom and top and press join, now save that file for create allthe clothes that you want and port UV1 of everything with those nude bodies. That’s the basic step missing on that tutorial.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:24 PM, Elsalovescocaine said:

An important thing that is missed on sims 4 studio tutorials is that you need to do the UV1 step with a nude sims 4 body, never do UV 1 transfer step with a clothing mesh , must be nude, you can get that by download sims 4 studio, type create 3d object, write nude on search bar.

after do that export nude female bottom and top, same for male in to blender files.

open one of the blender nude body packs that you exported from game using sims 4 studio. Could be female top, go  menu and choose append tab , pic  bottom and press ok.

You are going to have nude top and bottom rig on a blender file, press Crtl+ D

duplicate bottom and top and press join, now save that file for create allthe clothes that you want and port UV1 of everything with those nude bodies. That’s the basic step missing on that tutorial.

Your link helped so much! You have no idea. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU! The guide had tons of useful information and because of it I can now get the process to work! Thank you again!

1 hour ago, Nubbu said:

Your link helped so much! You have no idea. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU! The guide had tons of useful information and because of it I can now get the process to work! Thank you again!

No problem, I also recommend you to create an account on sims4studio forums and ask about anything you need to learn about how is do it. They always help.

4 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

No problem, I also recommend you to create an account on sims4studio forums and ask about anything you need to learn about how is do it. They always help.

I'm not sure why that wasn't my first reaction. Will do!