What am I - Transforming Mod & Framework

Hi Folk,

first i have to execuse myself for my bad English. This is my own first mod and its still WIP i have pretty big plans to go on with it ^^

What is this?

Well basicly its a transformation mod triggered by different events (i will list them below) u will recieve a random Transformation to become a Fury, part for part.

Which Tf's are implemented?

I will add a list for it too look below. The list also contain the implemented systems like curse etc

Just why?

Because i love the idea being transformed and fucking hell, FURRY!!!

Framework usage:

You can also look on the Function script in the source folder. I wrote comments to each function.

Spoiler

Actually implemented races:

Cat

Deer

Dog

Fox

Lizard

Bodyparts:

Head

Face

Hands

Body

Feet

Tail

Systems:

Buyable Potions - Merchants which sell potions and ingredients will sell them too

Lootable Potions - nearly evrywhere bandits chest etc..

Curse System - While looting a dead body u can get cursed

Curse:

Loot dead bodies:

Cat - Sabre

Deer - Deer and Elk

Dog - Wolf

Fox - Fox

Lizard - Dragons

ONLY VANILLA ACTORS

Installation:

Download file and install it.

its a Fomod which contain SE and LE version

install the needed Masters and their Master

Requierments:

For SE

optional:

For LE

optional:

LE and SE Version now on the this Page so i only have to track one support thread not 2

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/06/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    See Description
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

the inspiration are the games like Coruption of Champion or Lilith Throne yes u get tf part by part on specific event (not implemented) for now u can buy and/or loot the potions to transform urself

I look forward to you fleshing it out a bit, literally.  Played around with a few potions but not all feet seemed to be implemented and you will likely be fixing meshes for a while.  But I would love to see things as you have described.  Also think of other ways to go like a kind of spirit of (cat/fox/dog/etc) concept that change all body parts and give you specific buffs for a known duration.  The mix and match may work too but lead to a patchwork look.  Good first shared effort.  Please continue.

i would think at first you could just use slavtats overlays - then you would have to recreate mesh and textures if you want full transformation.  I think a mod that had a rp/story to have the PC having to figure out how to prevent him/herself from turning into a creature (like BAC) would be of interest to many players.  Thanks for sharing your work! 

On 5/7/2020 at 5:37 AM, macnchz said:

i would think at first you could just use slavtats overlays - then you would have to recreate mesh and textures if you want full transformation.  I think a mod that had a rp/story to have the PC having to figure out how to prevent him/herself from turning into a creature (like BAC) would be of interest to many players.  Thanks for sharing your work! 

i try to not to use so much masters i want if possible a standalone it works with slavetats but its not needed.
to prevent i maybe want add something later but not now for now i have the cure potions to get rid of Tf's.
and yes some meshes still need a rework also a lot of textures i'm on it but not good with textures

12 hours ago, Geehral said:

i try to not to use so much masters i want if possible a standalone it works with slavetats but its not needed.
to prevent i maybe want add something later but not now for now i have the cure potions to get rid of Tf's.
and yes some meshes still need a rework also a lot of textures i'm on it but not good with textures

i remember an aragonian texture overlay for slavtats, somewhere .... that's what made me think of this   Might want to talk to the author of the mods that do overlays - might save you some time?

1 hour ago, macnchz said:

i remember an aragonian texture overlay for slavtats, somewhere .... that's what made me think of this   Might want to talk to the author of the mods that do overlays - might save you some time?

as i asked the author about help me with his commands he wrote a lot but i was not able to see anything helpfull mostly he just complained about that something like this was never intented by him.

thats why i decided to do it myself

*edit*

btw slavetats do nothing else then provide a mcm interface to setup ingame tats but dont have own funtions its only use nioverride from racemenu, the same what i'm doing thats why my tats gets recognized by slavetats

like the mod so far mate gj. but the neck seam is really bothering me. here's an idea, maybe blend the neck and the body seam with similar color for all the potion, or maybe u can hide the seam with a choker texture for all the tf.. the latter is more doable. so best of luck.

Yo! First, your english isn't bad at all. I've seen plenty of native speakers that seemed to have given up on the concept of coherency at 10 years old. Second and most important, I love the concept. As others have said I agree that this type of mod would appeal to plenty people looking to flesh out the space around mods like "BeingACow". I'm definitely looking forward to updates to this. I wish I could help but I'm worthless at this stuff. I could offer some ideas for events that you could use but all that does is give you more work lol

On 5/11/2020 at 1:10 AM, Geehral said:

as i asked the author about help me with his commands he wrote a lot but i was not able to see anything helpfull mostly he just complained about that something like this was never intented by him.

So I'm just a leeching lurker on here for the most part. I could be entirely wrong as I've never talked to the person so don't quote me on this but apparently the author of slavetats has reservations towards mods in general linking into slavetats via mod events. Reportedly they've expressed hostility towards the idea even when proposed by fairly prominent modders in the community and we're not sure exactly why. Like I said, grain of salt and all but I definitely wouldn't take it personal. 

Regardless, don't be discouraged and keep up the good work!

I love the idea of this mod! I tested it and feet, face, head and tail TFs work without problems. The hand and the body TFs don't show up however.

edit: The hands do actually change. The textures just don't show up.

edit2: Okay its weird. For the Fox TF the hands and head do work fine but the rest doesn't and my face goes completely white. As for Lizard everything works except the textures for hands and body show. I'll test the rest after I'm done eating.^^

edit3: Seems to have something to do with my current character. This mod probably doesn't like that I changed her race halfway through my playthrough.
Either way I started a new character and the most of the stuff works. The Fox TF makes problems though. The feet don't show up and my game crashed when I used the Fox Tail TF Potion. And the Lizard hands still don't apply textures but atleast the body does on the new character.
Still really liking this Mod. I hope for more stuff in the future.

7 hours ago, Pristbeast said:

I love the idea of this mod! I tested it and feet, face, head and tail TFs work without problems. The hand and the body TFs don't show up however.

edit: The hands do actually change. The textures just don't show up.

edit2: Okay its weird. For the Fox TF the hands and head do work fine but the rest doesn't and my face goes completely white. As for Lizard everything works except the textures for hands and body show. I'll test the rest after I'm done eating.^^

edit3: Seems to have something to do with my current character. This mod probably doesn't like that I changed her race halfway through my playthrough.
Either way I started a new character and the most of the stuff works. The Fox TF makes problems though. The feet don't show up and my game crashed when I used the Fox Tail TF Potion. And the Lizard hands still don't apply textures but atleast the body does on the new character.
Still really liking this Mod. I hope for more stuff in the future.

i know about the "bug" with missing meshes i forgot to change it inside of the armoraddons will be fixed with the next update.
for the textures thanks i will check the path and names.

some head and body textures will look weird its caused by the face and/or body color i could fix that but i wanted to wait till i found someone who can make me new textures.

for the 3rd i only can say thats strange, my mod has nothing to do with races all parts are applied as armor and face + body only textures overlays like in slavetats

3 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

using the lizard potion result in instant ctd for me

which part?
if it is the tail u need the xp32 skeleton correct installed

for body and face u need racemenu correct installed

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Durante said:

Does the face save after transforming? Also, do you plan on making a LE esp? I am eager to test this mod out.

the overlay changes save its basicly like slavetats but i wrote the funtion by myself

*edit LE version i think not possible cuz i dont have LE installed and i have no texture maker (still looking for)

• 1 month later...