Jump to content
Geehral

What am I - Transforming Mod & Framework

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, indolu said:

I did not know that, i haven't experimented much with it, im still in the testing phase of my LO getting the CTD's down.

know this feeling i have a bit over 500 mods ^^ loadorder took me near 2-3 weeks

 

Link to post

This is a pretty cool mod, but when I downloaded it the body and face tf's are not working would anyone know why

 

Edit: I think it may have to do with the slave tats I only downloaded the first file and did not know if I needed the rest so it would be really helpful if someone could tell me what files from slave tats you need

 

Edit 2: so I did something that got the body's and some of the face's to work, but there are still some face's that don't show up how do I fix this

Link to post
2 hours ago, Bob is a cool dude said:

This is a pretty cool mod, but when I downloaded it the body and face tf's are not working would anyone know why

 

Edit: I think it may have to do with the slave tats I only downloaded the first file and did not know if I needed the rest so it would be really helpful if someone could tell me what files from slave tats you need

 

Edit 2: so I did something that got the body's and some of the face's to work, but there are still some face's that don't show up how do I fix this

there are actually some faces wich has no textures, fox and dog i think they will be added soon i found someone which is making textures for me if got them i will upload a new version

 

  

2 hours ago, Bob is a cool dude said:

Edit: I think it may have to do with the slave tats I only downloaded the first file and did not know if I needed the rest so it would be really helpful if someone could tell me what files from slave tats you need

u have to go to the slavetats mcm in the first page upper right button i think called add/remove tats or something like that to add my tats to the framework

Link to post

I ran into an issue today. It seems I can still find the potions in containers and on enemies after I disabled the lootable potions option in MCM. 

 

Also since the default loot chance of the potions are quite high for me and I set every chance to 1%, yet I can still find them everywhere in the world. 

 

Can anyone help me figure out what the problem might be?

Link to post
1 hour ago, RookieKing1890 said:

I ran into an issue today. It seems I can still find the potions in containers and on enemies after I disabled the lootable potions option in MCM. 

 

Also since the default loot chance of the potions are quite high for me and I set every chance to 1%, yet I can still find them everywhere in the world. 

 

Can anyone help me figure out what the problem might be?

if u set them to 1 that means u have 99% chance to find a potion

i also wrote in mcm that u have to set the chance to NONE

traders need time to loose the stock after disable but lootable should disable them them instant normaly

Link to post

Okay I did a little more test. Turns out when I disable lootable potions it doesn't apply instantly, but after I tp to the other side of skyrim and entered another dungeon, the potions were finally removed from the loot list. So it seems that if I change settings in a dungeon, they don't apply instantly to the enemies/ containers in that dungeon. ( idk. maybe because they are already generated that way and can't be undone?)

 

6 hours ago, Geehral said:

i also wrote in mcm that u have to set the chance to NONE

Also I didn't see this in mcm, you might want to take a look at it if it is what you intend to include in mcm. 

Spoiler

1129369272_SkyrimSpecialEdition2020_12_1219_38_10.thumb.png.aa255c437053eb25bbdbc037d200c7fa.png189071503_SkyrimSpecialEdition2020_12_1219_37_49.thumb.png.de95ecdfd58852817a2c4b3539fba480.png

 

Anyway, LOVE the mod and your ideas. Can't wait to see more features! 

Link to post
Spoiler

skyrim.png.a75e837ece4e565947264ab9dc798ca0.png

u even see it in ur own screenshot %-Chance to None

anyway new version is out, special made for ppl like u

No offend but it seems there are some ppl outside there who cant read the text in front of their eyes (or dont understand it)

Link to post
17 hours ago, Geehral said:
  Reveal hidden contents

skyrim.png.a75e837ece4e565947264ab9dc798ca0.png

u even see it in ur own screenshot %-Chance to None

anyway new version is out, special made for ppl like u

No offend but it seems there are some ppl outside there who cant read the text in front of their eyes (or dont understand it)

anyways i was wondering how the tf's will advance in the future? to make your character more animal like, mainly speaking in the face, will it be like face morphing? i know that is possible because bac has done that with changing the face or will we have a more simple race change once you reach max?

Link to post
7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

anyways i was wondering how the tf's will advance in the future? to make your character more animal like, mainly speaking in the face, will it be like face morphing? i know that is possible because bac has done that with changing the face or will we have a more simple race change once you reach max?

still thinking about that but i dont think that i will use race change because changing race in midgame can be very dangerous to the game and savegame 

i have some ideas but we will see

Link to post
21 hours ago, LinksSword said:

anyways i was wondering how the tf's will advance in the future? to make your character more animal like, mainly speaking in the face, will it be like face morphing? i know that is possible because bac has done that with changing the face or will we have a more simple race change once you reach max?

yes the author used morph sliders to change the appearance in addition to textures.

but there would be to much to change to archive a animal like face

i have plans how i could handle it in a safe way just need to testand optimize it if this works

Link to post
2 hours ago, Geehral said:

yes the author used morph sliders to change the appearance in addition to textures.

but there would be to much to change to archive a animal like face

i have plans how i could handle it in a safe way just need to testand optimize it if this works

do you mind sharing how you plan to handle it in a safe way?

Link to post
2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

well i actually heard back from the coc skyrim mod creator futaxmale and they said if you want to incorporate any of their assets you have their permission.

i never said i dont want corperate i only said i dont ask anyone for help cuz all time i asked before noone answerd or they sended me a link to google

 

*edit

and as u guys can see i dont rly need help the most stuff i learned by myself and from a other site members. there a plenty of stuff i can do by myself:

  • mesh editing
  • hdt conversion and new smp creation
  • scripting
  • handle ck
  • bodyslide

 

there is actually only one thing i still have to learn and thats animations

if he is interested to help me with my mod he can pm me then i will send him my discord tag but as said i dont ask for help anymore here on LL

 

**edit

and i understand the word incorporate wrong XD

i dont want to take over his mod he can still work on it if he want he also can join my prokect its up to him

Link to post
38 minutes ago, lucakro said:

I did. to clarify. I only find potions, but no curses or anything like that.

Yeah the newest version might've bugged something. Yesterday I also had issue that curses won't trigger. I bumped the Cat Curse chance to 100% but I didn't trigger even when i spawned in a new enemy via console commands.
I then just used console commands to curse myself.^^

Link to post
33 minutes ago, lucakro said:

I did. to clarify. I only find potions, but no curses or anything like that.

I don't think this mod has the same mechanics as the Devious series. I'm not sure how you get the other curses to apply but my character got dog-curses sometimes after bitten by wolves. 

Link to post
49 minutes ago, RookieKing1890 said:

I don't think this mod has the same mechanics as the Devious series. I'm not sure how you get the other curses to apply but my character got dog-curses sometimes after bitten by wolves. 

thats impossible i didnt changed anything on attacks of npc's

u can get the curse by looting the specific bodys its going for the display name

that means if u use ANY MOD that CHANGE the DISPLAY NAME my system wont work

i used english names to write the display names so if u use a other language lets say german sabre cat = säbelzahn then the mod obvious cant work cuz the display name dont match the scripted input

Link to post
54 minutes ago, Pristbeast said:

Yeah the newest version might've bugged something. Yesterday I also had issue that curses won't trigger. I bumped the Cat Curse chance to 100% but I didn't trigger even when i spawned in a new enemy via console commands.
I then just used console commands to curse myself.^^

same to u

if u have a mod which changes the display name my mod wont work

i used english names to query

Link to post

 

@lucakro, @Pristbeast, @RookieKing1890

to be clear

  1. be sure nothing change the display name
  2. and that they are english if not i would have to make a patch
  3. i never made something with attack so get cursed by wolf bite or attack is IMPOSSIBLE
  4. Cursed Loot us a similar way its also check the display name but its also checking for way more stuff

 

Pls quote me if ur game is not english then i will make a patch for some common languages or make the curse script public so other can make a patch

 

Ohh and pls all time write down if u using the SE or LE version so i can track down it better the version no longer the same i had to make some change to make it work in LE

Link to post
3 hours ago, Geehral said:

 

@lucakro, @Pristbeast, @RookieKing1890

to be clear

  1. be sure nothing change the display name
  2. and that they are english if not i would have to make a patch
  3. i never made something with attack so get cursed by wolf bite or attack is IMPOSSIBLE
  4. Cursed Loot us a similar way its also check the display name but its also checking for way more stuff

 

Pls quote me if ur game is not english then i will make a patch for some common languages or make the curse script public so other can make a patch

 

Ohh and pls all time write down if u using the SE or LE version so i can track down it better the version no longer the same i had to make some change to make it work in LE

I am using the Special Edition. And while I have the german version both the Deer and the Dog curse triggered just fine before I updated to version 1.22. And I can't think of any other mods I installed in the mean time.
Although it seems like my Skyrim likes to destroy some scripts the longer a playthrough goes. Had something similar happen with Better Vampires where it wouldn't trigger correctly on an existing character. However it worked perfectly fine once I started a new character.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Pristbeast said:

I am using the Special Edition. And while I have the german version both the Deer and the Dog curse triggered just fine before I updated to version 1.22. And I can't think of any other mods I installed in the mean time.
Although it seems like my Skyrim likes to destroy some scripts the longer a playthrough goes. Had something similar happen with Better Vampires where it wouldn't trigger correctly on an existing character. However it worked perfectly fine once I started a new character.

maybe cuz some changes try this disable cursed bodies and leave mcm wait 2-3 seconds and activate it again.

also open evry slider and accept u dont need to change the number to just to safe the current number

 

btw i'm native german

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...