• 5 weeks later...

Can some one delete creature from the Jail? they trigger on my character, but my character from the locked door, so they just teleport. Animation are broken, and after end i cant move my character :( 

On 9/1/2020 at 3:56 PM, dual00 said:

Can some one delete creature from the Jail?

There are many ways to approach this issue.

1. Open the console then select the creature by clicking on it with your mouse and lastly type in "disable". Not sure what consequences this might bring, considering that the record is still in the game save but at least it's not physically there and it can't interact with anything

2. Open Creation Kit and remove them individually by yourself

3. I think the mod "Jaxonz Positioner" is another tool that can help with your problem

they trigger on my character, but my character from the locked door, so they just teleport. Animation are broken, and after end i cant move my character

Not sure what's going on here but it's definitely not something caused by this mod

Why do you Suggest the mod by Sailing Rebel on here? This is Oldrim and his mod is For SE VERSION????  Wont that screw up our game if we install it????????

okay we download the se version and then over write it with a file that doesnt exist???? I am so confused!!  Could you please explain this a Lot better? Please.

On 9/12/2020 at 8:11 AM, Soulbringer1 said:

Why do you Suggest the mod by Sailing Rebel on here? This is Oldrim and his mod is For SE VERSION????  Wont that screw up our game if we install it????????

okay we download the se version and then over write it with a file that doesnt exist???? I am so confused!!  Could you please explain this a Lot better? Please.

Copied directly from OselMC's Page:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.1.  SexLab Aroused Creatures SE/LE v04.01 (Tweak) include:  

• Include all the changes and fixes from the SE v04.01 and those from the Beta 10 (Tweak)

* To Install first install the original SE version, then patch with my LE tweak and run FNIS.

** This is a patch, still need the original SE mod to work.

*** Compatible with the SE v04.01 original.

**** Work over LE and SE without problem. Just follow the instructions to install it.          <- THIS RIGHT HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no need to go for the SE version. I'm just recommending it because the SE version does have a a lot of additional settings that I absolutely love.

Not sure what you mean by "then over write it with a file that doesn't exist" though. What file doesn't exist? The tweak is just called "SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.01 Tweak(20200421).7z" in the download section if you're referring to that.

I already had the 2016 LE version of Aroused Creatures installed (with all the requirements of course), so I just overwrote it with the newer 2020 SE version of Aroused Creatures and lastly I installed the aforementioned tweak. Nothing special here. 

• 3 weeks later...

Can some one delete creature from the Jail? they trigger on my character, but my character from the locked door, so they just teleport. Animation are broken, and after end i cant move my character :( 

what you want to tell us is that this mod is highly incompatible with Prison Overhaul Patched (in fact it breaks that mod beyond repair)

On 9/5/2020 at 8:13 PM, Snoipeh said:

There are many ways to approach this issue.

1. Open the console then select the creature by clicking on it with your mouse and lastly type in "disable". Not sure what consequences this might bring, considering that the record is still in the game save but at least it's not physically there and it can't interact with anything

2. Open Creation Kit and remove them individually by yourself

3. I think the mod "Jaxonz Positioner" is another tool that can help with your problem

Not sure what's going on here but it's definitely not something caused by this mod

only fix 2. is working in this case. when u face the creatures in POP it is already too late. 
I am in the process of making a compatibility patch. Just running the last tests

Okay my fellow loverslabians, I'm pretty much done with this mod.

I went through most (if not all) cells of Skyrim and I can say that I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out. Be sure to inform me about any problems caused by this mod though as that is basically the only thing left on the To Do list.

Now to my next plan. I'm going to add another mod to this file page which changes creature attributes. This means that a lot of creatures will have a different level scaling, hp and damage value as well movement speed and a few other things. I never liked how weak some creatures are throughout the game (e.g. Wolves and Skeever) and how almost all bigger predators loose all of their intimidation once you're like level 20...which is pretty early. This new mod would obviously complement Snoipeh's More Creatures as it increases the possibility of being defeated by a creature which could lead to a rape scenario with SL Defeat installed - so the ability to "naturally" engage in both consensual and aggressive creature sex is covered with these two. I've been playtesting it for months now (whenever I get the chance to play Skyrim that is) and I think it's almost ready for a public release. The idea behind it came to be because I couldn't find a single mod which changes creatures to be more challenging. I guess there is SkyTest but it unfortunately doesn't match how I would've envisioned it. Not to mention that it overblows certain aspects which I really didn't like. I just like to keep it simple.

That being said, I'm probably going to rename this file page to something more fitting of these two mods so don't be surprised. The wolf gif will probably stay so look out for that.

Your enb file is great! I like the darkness. Going into dungeons is scary now. Some falmers suddenly jumped me from behind once. Or 2 wolves chased me in a forest during a night. I liturally couldn´t see them. And the eyes+ jewellery also seems shiny now. Love it!

Also about your previous post, i think changing some creature stats would be awesome. In some other games wolves kill you with a few hits. In skyrim their teeth just sponge around on your arm lol. And skeevers too. I never found myself raped by them. They´re just too weak. They need some kind of poisonous attack due to their fangs.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:36 PM, kanne28 said:

Greetings. I have tried for several hours now to get the cel-shaded effect, but with no results. Here is what I've tried:

1. I downloaded your enbseries folder. It looks quite good, but the effect cannot be seen whether I activate the Prepass or not, either on the menu or directly in the enbseries.ini.

2. I downloaded Caffeine ENB. If I activate the the PrePass, I get the intense blur effect that xtirp8 got.

3. I did download Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB, but got the same blur issue if I activate Prepass.

Have anyone been able to get the cel shading effect? I've searched other ENBs that could allow the cel shading in Skyrim, but the only answer I've gotten is to use ReShade, but that thing extends my loading times to twice the normal length. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello! Try this. I also did not succeed for a long time, but after long dances with a tambourine it worked) And replace skyrimprefs.ini with mine, maybe because of this blur. Just remember to replace the memory with your own in enblocal.

enb.rar

10 hours ago, MaDBoY06 said:

Hello! Try this. I also did not succeed for a long time, but after long dances with a tambourine it worked) And replace skyrimprefs.ini with mine, maybe because of this blur. Just remember to replace the memory with your own in enblocal.

enb.rar 3.22 MB · 3 downloads

Worked like a charm. You sir, just made my Skyrim experience better. I'll drink to your health next time I have a beer. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kruloreki said:

when i use this mod and open map,. it keep zooming.,  i cant see anything.
cant use map now. how to fix this?

That's...unusual. I have never encountered this problem in all my playtime. Not to mention that I can't imagine how my mod would cause something like that.

Is somebody else experiencing this oddity with my mod installed?

In the meantime I'd suggest checking if it's really bound to just my mod. Doing some troubleshooting could help.

30 minutes ago, Snoipeh said:

That's...unusual. I have never encountered this problem in all my playtime. Not to mention that I can't imagine how my mod would cause something like that.

Is somebody else experiencing this oddity with my mod installed?

In the meantime I'd suggest checking if it's really bound to just my mod. Doing some troubleshooting could help.

after i removed ur mod everything was fine
(old version of ur mod workings fine)
this picture show what happen when i install ur new mod.

Unt1111itled.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ketsup1227 said:

Amazing work but what visuals are you using? ENB? Visual overhaul? The very subtle cel shade really makes details pop out.

Hello,

Snoipeh gave some info about their ENB setting on this mod's main page (all the way at the bottom of the description) and if you scroll up to the message posted by MaDBoY06 on the 11th of October you'll get the file you need to make it happen!

Enjoy!