Arus724

DOA Races(Ayane, Kasumi, Mai, Hitomi, Nyotengu, Momiji)

14 hours ago, siframe said:

For using Ayane as a player character Unique Player most certainly works for me. Copy Ayane's skin to the UP folders, just to be sure I added her face textures too and iirc the meshes for her head along with the body meshes that are hard requirements. She works flawlessly, as a 'human' with no issues from AAF. If you're running AAF MCG then there's a patch for UP of course. Maybe your last paragraph is a clue, I can't see any Race Customizer plug-in in my load order, I know that came as part of Turkeytail's mods, but I don't seem to need one for the DOA races posted here. Using MO2 ... which I can't recommend highly enough. 

There's no need to copy body meshes to the DOA folder. Unless you use UP Ayanerace uses your default (CBBE) human body, possibly (if I'm remembering correctly again) with a race specific skeleton. Meshes need to be copied for a UP setup of course, according to the instructions on the UP page. 

Black skin issues are caused by the race not being selected (in the console click on the player and enter setrace ayanerace - sorry if thats stating the obvious!) OR not using the right skin in UP, depending on your setup. 

The only other possibility I know of is a mismatched resolution for the specular compared to the ayane body skin. Paste Ayane's entire body textures folder into UP to be safe on that front. 

ayane's body texture as in the basefemalehands_d .dds?

These files: 

DOA Ayane Race 1/textures/DOA/body/basefemalehands_d.dds

AND 

DOA Ayane Race 1/textures/DOA/body/femalebody_d.dds

To be sure nothing gets screwy though and to kinda 'carpet bomb' any further troubleshooting then copy ALL her textures (from both the 'body' and 'ayane' texture folders) into UP's Unique Player/textures/actors/character/playerhumanfemale folder. That should sidestep any mismatched resolution issues, and POSSIBLY prevent looksmenu loading the wrong face texture as seen on the last page. 

If using this UP method there's no need to change your race from human to ayanerace. Works for me, so fingers crossed you'll have no trouble either. 

I use True Wastleland body is that why the skin becomes black as well as the face? Is there a proper fix to this?

On 6/15/2020 at 7:12 PM, siframe said:

These files: 

DOA Ayane Race 1/textures/DOA/body/basefemalehands_d.dds

AND 

DOA Ayane Race 1/textures/DOA/body/femalebody_d.dds

To be sure nothing gets screwy though and to kinda 'carpet bomb' any further troubleshooting then copy ALL her textures (from both the 'body' and 'ayane' texture folders) into UP's Unique Player/textures/actors/character/playerhumanfemale folder. That should sidestep any mismatched resolution issues, and POSSIBLY prevent looksmenu loading the wrong face texture as seen on the last page. 

If using this UP method there's no need to change your race from human to ayanerace. Works for me, so fingers crossed you'll have no trouble either. 

its working thanks. now i just need to fix the stuttering in this shitting game

3 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

its working thanks. not i just need to fix the stuttering in this shitting game

Haha yeah, good luck with THAT...

1 hour ago, siframe said:

Haha yeah, good luck with THAT...

yup, over 400 hours from ps4 to pc and still haven't beaten the game once, because of the lag and stuttering halfway through the game. it's because of the NPCs. use mods like traveling NPCs or mods that adds more or changes the vanilla NPCs and it will fuck the game up for whatever reason.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:42 PM, BtwnChaosNOrder said:

I tried this myself, and it didn't work.  I also find that after saving & exiting to see if it sticks the faces disappear when loading the last save after a restart.

I have vortex, do i have to do this to get the skin to fuse?

Hi, i don't know what i'm doing wrong but i can't manage to get it to work. I have Looksmenu and race customizer installed but there's no head and body is black, somebody know how  to fix that ?

Edit: Find out how to fix that now face show up with dark body but now when Using Player.setrace my game crash . _.

Capteure.PNGfix

10 hours ago, bakanox01 said:

Hi, i don't know what i'm doing wrong but i can't manage to get it to work. I have Looksmenu and race customizer installed but there's no head and body is black, somebody know how  to fix that ?

Capteure.PNG

What worked for me was to change to doa race, showlooksmenu to change the face until you see that the face textures are misplaced, presets 3-7 for me. Then change back to human race and then back to doa race.