[mod][1.4] Dyspareunia - wear & tear for RJW (updated 2023-04-12)

I'm noticing the same problem with sex not giving thoughts or recreation with this mod installed. I'm running the latest version of RJW. This is the error it's giving:

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Buffalo driver=JobDriver_JoinInBed (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(JoinInBed (Job_1852543) A=Thing_Human214048 B=Thing_Bedroll259429)
System.MissingMethodException: bool rjw.Genital_Helper.has_vagina(Verse.Pawn)
  at Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia.SexUtility_Prefix (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean rape, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x00022] in <b1543ae141654a4f85fb2cf45b0e8a24>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<Aftersex_Patch2>?-1325384192::Aftersex_Patch2>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000b9] in <403062cb8f034a69ba7cddf9e8529c71>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_JoinInBed.<MakeNewToils>b__1_8 () [0x0000c] in <403062cb8f034a69ba7cddf9e8529c71>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
rjw.JobDriver_JoinInBed:<MakeNewToils>b__1_6()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

18 hours ago, frankenturrets said:

I'm noticing the same problem with sex not giving thoughts or recreation with this mod installed. I'm running the latest version of RJW. This is the error it's giving:

Ok, apparently, RJW has changed some of its API I was relying on. Will take a look, thanks.

On 5/18/2020 at 10:16 PM, frankenturrets said:

Ok, apparently, RJW has changed some of its API I was relying on. Will take a look, thanks.

The mod has been updated for the latest RJW version (4.2.0). For older versions, check out the GitHub repo.

20 hours ago, NuttySquabble said:

I don't think so. This mod is brand new and I don't see a reason to backport it to RimWorld 1.0.

it's ok. I guess it's time for me to update my game, I am just lazy and don't want to look for the upddated versions of my other mods :)

I'm all for added realism so I do like the idea of the damage system but I'm not that interested in the stretch mechanic. Is there a chance we could get a toggle option for it? Workaround of course is to set the stretch factor to 0 but the contraction time seems to have a max cap.

On 5/28/2020 at 6:24 PM, totallymoobots said:

I'm all for added realism so I do like the idea of the damage system but I'm not that interested in the stretch mechanic. Is there a chance we could get a toggle option for it? Workaround of course is to set the stretch factor to 0 but the contraction time seems to have a max cap.

Yes, I guess I can add such an option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I was almost ready to release a new version, with support for rjw-ex, but RimJobWorld just got a big update, and I'll need to go back to the drawing board. The good part is that RJW now has native support for sizes (length and girth), so I'll be able to implement that better. Hopefully.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:01 PM, NuttySquabble said:

Ok, I was almost ready to release a new version, with support for rjw-ex, but RimJobWorld just got a big update, and I'll need to go back to the drawing board. The good part is that RJW now has native support for sizes (length and girth), so I'll be able to implement that better. Hopefully.

that sounds very promising!

46 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

Prepare carefully is not really compatible, you should use either the dev mode or install the character editor mod.

It did work before installing this mod. Also do you know how to get breast sizes higher than huge? even with character editor it picks one randomly. So theredoesn't seem to be a choice in the matter.

6 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

It did work before installing this mod. Also do you know how to get breast sizes higher than huge? even with character editor it picks one randomly. So theredoesn't seem to be a choice in the matter.

I never bothered with the bigger sizes because of the heavy downgrades to movement and manipulation but my guess would be that either dev mode (I personally always used Character Editor because it is quick and convenient) or the mod [KV] In-Game Definition Editor should help you with that

46 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

I never bothered with the bigger sizes because of the heavy downgrades to movement and manipulation but my guess would be that either dev mode (I personally always used Character Editor because it is quick and convenient) or the mod [KV] In-Game Definition Editor should help you with that

yeah but I mean that there is no distinction between sizes so you have to hope it picks te one you want each time you pick it.

18 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Is it normal that dick sizes also change? I gave my guy towering with prepare carefully but now he's average...

It shouldn't be happening. I suspect it's an Prepare Carefully's (quite well-known) issue with RJW, not this mod's. Dyspareunia ignores anything that's not a vagina or an anus.

5 hours ago, NuttySquabble said:

It shouldn't be happening. I suspect it's an Prepare Carefully's (quite well-known) issue with RJW, not this mod's. Dyspareunia ignores anything that's not a vagina or an anus.

oh, ok. It's stable now. So if I do use PB but don't touch any of the RJW bits I should be fine right?

On 7/3/2020 at 2:24 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

oh, ok. It's stable now. So if I do use PB but don't touch any of the RJW bits I should be fine right?

i have had the same problem. It's not Dyspareunia, i tested it without it and it still happens. To avoid it I would suggest to not change RJW parts manualy in Prepare Carefuly. Just randomize until u get the parts u want and then customise the rest.