[mod][1.4] Dyspareunia - wear & tear for RJW (updated 2023-04-12)

10 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Ideally soon, having bionic/archotech vaginas & anuses resist tearing would be nice, and would also be cool for bionic/archotech dicks to always give the "it was big" mood buff to partner (regardless of size).  Or does vanilla RJW already do that for the bionic dicks?  Seems easier than trying to code in an option for changing bionic part size, though that practically demands to be necessary for bionic breasts...

Or at least make it so that bionic and archotech body parts don't have movement/manipulation debuffs (since they "shrink" and "grow" accordingly).  But I guess the most important question no one seems to have yet to ask is:  Why is there no bionic prostate?  Perhaps this a better question for vanilla RJW...

hmm. how about making it more durable instead of damage resistant for bionic and archotech genitals but still subjected to being destroyed upon excessive rough handling but reserve genital invincibility for glittertech genitals? 

On 8/13/2021 at 7:47 PM, rokstar said:

hmm. how about making it more durable instead of damage resistant for bionic and archotech genitals but still subjected to being destroyed upon excessive rough handling but reserve genital invincibility for glittertech genitals? 

Dunno, kinda running into the edges of abstraction here.  Dunno if anyone can really speak as to the durability of bionic genitals, except that they are prolly more durable than the real thing.  But, it does set up a great joke:

What's the difference between jam and jelly?

You can't jelly your dick into someone's ass!

On 8/23/2021 at 1:15 AM, Rimworld Traveller said:

Stretch Slider question:  How many tight uses do you typically get before stretching at 100% setting?  At 50% setting?

There is no simple answer to this. Stretching depends on a lot of things: relative sizes of the penis (ovipositor/hand/finger/etc.) and vagina/anus, partners' traits, whether it is a rape, vagina/anus' max HP, and a random factor.

For instance, for a regular sex, if the penis is maximum size and the vagina is average size, none of the partners have any traits, the stretch will be by approximately 3% (ignoring the randomness), if I remember correctly. In other situations, it can may between 0 and 30% for vagina, and can even exceed 100% for anus (maximum values are highly unlikely though). If one of the partners is not a humanlike, their body sizes will further affect calculations. The stretch factor setting will directly affect these.

• NuttySquabble changed the title to [mod][1.3] Dyspareunia - wear & tear for RJW (updated 2021-08-30)
1 hour ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

What triggers the Tight Lovin' bonus?  There's a lot of times that it seems like my guy is putting his johnny in a tight place but he gets no bonus.  Is it because I have the stretch percentage turned down to 25?

The penis and vagina/anus relative sizes should be at least 1.25. In Dyspareunia, penis and vagina vary from 1 to 2 for adult humanlikes; anus is 0.5 to 1.5. It is based on RJW's size, which isn't displayed directly in the UI. Basically, penis and vagina are  <RJW size> + 1 and anus is <RJW size> + 0.5.

You can estimate RJW size from the description in the Health tab:

- micro (<0.2)

- small/tight (0.2-0.4)

- average (0.4-0.6)

- large/accomodating (0.6-0.8)

- huge/cavernous (0.8-1)

- towering/abyssal (>1)

So it may be so that the penis is size 0.7 (large) and the vagina is size 0.5 (average), but their relative size is 1.7/1.5=1.13. In this case you won't have "it was big"/"tight lovin" thoughts.

Hola amigos!

A new version of Dyspareunia is online. The main addition is that artificial parts and parts of certain races have some special effects now. For instance, hydraulic vaginas and anuses don't contract or receive "it was big" bonus, while bionic and archotech parts give better bonuses. Also ensured support for RJW 4.8.0.4.

Get it here: https://gitgud.io/NuttySquabble/Dyspareunia/-/releases/v1.1.3

Edited by NuttySquabble
  • 1 month later...
On 10/30/2021 at 4:43 AM, daman123456 said:

Has anyone ever had issues with a pawn constantly getting there vagina torn off? I have indestructible on and tried turning damage to 0 but it keeps happening. All i added to this run was Save Our Ship 2 and SRTS

Can you share your log when it happens? Just enable debug logging in the mod's settings first.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting this error. Can't figure it out.

Error in static constructor of Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia' threw an exception. ---> System.Reflection.AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous match found.
  at System.RuntimeType.GetMethodImpl (System.String name, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Reflection.CallingConventions callConv, System.Type[] types, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers) [0x00059] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Type.GetMethod (System.String name) [0x0000e] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia..cctor () [0x00024] in <99dfd81ce95e47839e06470ecba07547>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

https://gist.github.com/fa01f9a914228028ec2d440abaa633bb

On 11/14/2021 at 3:43 PM, Verip said:

Getting this error. Can't figure it out.

Error in static constructor of Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia' threw an exception. ---> System.Reflection.AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous match found.
  at System.RuntimeType.GetMethodImpl (System.String name, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Reflection.CallingConventions callConv, System.Type[] types, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers) [0x00059] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Type.GetMethod (System.String name) [0x0000e] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia..cctor () [0x00024] in <99dfd81ce95e47839e06470ecba07547>:0 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)

https://gist.github.com/fa01f9a914228028ec2d440abaa633bb

Looking at your log, there are multiple Harmony errors related to RJW. I recommend to start with the first one, fix it and see if the others go away too.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:05 AM, NuttySquabble said:

Looking at your log, there are multiple Harmony errors related to RJW. I recommend to start with the first one, fix it and see if the others go away too.

Turns out a lot of my mods were out of date with Harmony. Now I have new problems! Thanks for looking at it though. I do appreciate it.

Would it be possible to work the mod so that...

• All organs move at least one step towards their original size by the end of the day - but an organ that starts at cavernous will return to cavernous, and vice versa.
  • Damage taken from organ stretching never exceeds a critical threshold. Maybe even decreases if the organ's already taken damage.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Heya, So I decided to keep playing around with my mods list(i know it's a mess). It seems like I missed a pawnmorpher compatibility patch for RJW afterwards I wasn't able to recreate the destroyed vagina/anus anymore except for one instance where one of my pawns was incorrectly assigned a penis size making it i believe just say NaN. When he attempted any type of sex it would instagib the bodypart. After fixing that there dose not seem to be any issues. Just strange the damage overrode the indestructible setting.

I'm also trying out the Ifeeldirty addon as well and I read it detaches genitals and anuses from the torso, dont know if that changes anything either.

28 minutes ago, daman123456 said:

Heya, So I decided to keep playing around with my mods list(i know it's a mess). It seems like I missed a pawnmorpher compatibility patch for RJW afterwards I wasn't able to recreate the destroyed vagina/anus anymore except for one instance where one of my pawns was incorrectly assigned a penis size making it i believe just say NaN. When he attempted any type of sex it would instagib the bodypart. After fixing that there dose not seem to be any issues. Just strange the damage overrode the indestructible setting.

I'm also trying out the Ifeeldirty addon as well and I read it detaches genitals and anuses from the torso, dont know if that changes anything either.

nice nick lmao

• 3 weeks later...

I have this error running this mod with RJW 4.9.3:

Spoiler

Error in static constructor of Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Null method for nuttysquabble.dyspareunia
  at HarmonyLib.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x0001d] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod prefix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod postfix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod transpiler, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod finalizer) [0x00028] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0
  at Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia..cctor () [0x000aa] in <74a18c9f60f04f67be5b3e50a5ab403f>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
Verse.Log:Error (string)

Was running just fine with the version of RJW from few months back.

I have a rather weird issue with catastrophic damage.

One of my pawn ends up with torn off genitals within a few days of using a plain sex machine. I tried adjusting the mod settings to 0% damage and permanent parts and it still regularly happens.

It is also the only pawn this happens to constantly which makes it even more curious and that pawn has no particular traits.

On 12/10/2021 at 10:55 PM, machete said:

I have this error running this mod with RJW 4.9.3:

Hide contents

Was running just fine with the version of RJW from few months back.

Can you share the whole log?

On 12/12/2021 at 7:36 PM, luythen said:

I have a rather weird issue with catastrophic damage.

One of my pawn ends up with torn off genitals within a few days of using a plain sex machine. I tried adjusting the mod settings to 0% damage and permanent parts and it still regularly happens.

It is also the only pawn this happens to constantly which makes it even more curious and that pawn has no particular traits.

The same. Can you enable logging in the mod and share the log when it happens?