mortanios

Street of Rage 4

While I'm also interested in it (always have been a big fan of the Street Of Rage franchise, and this new game is good)

It looks like hand drawn sprites to me, so this is gonna be hell to mod, especially because the sprites are relatively big for a beat em up, and because from what I played, it has a lot of frames per animations 😓

That sounds like alot of work, wether you're modding the retro sprite or the new hand drawn one, making a nude mod for those requires each individual frame to be modded.

That's a tall order, but it would be neat if it happened and was done well.

2 hours ago, Zelly said:

While I'm also interested in it (always have been a big fan of the Street Of Rage franchise, and this new game is good)

It looks like hand drawn sprites to me, so this is gonna be hell to mod, especially because the sprites are relatively big for a beat em up, and because from what I played, it has a lot of frames per animations 😓

That means we need to enlist a lewd artist, a programmer, and someone with a lot of free time on their hands. Yup, it's more complicated.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:53 AM, tigers said:

i requested @Kojinzx to do this on undertow. He also seems interested in it. You can patreon him for his latest mods. They are really good. He is also working on The TakeOver

Hes patreon is?

5 hours ago, GoldenGhoul said:

Well, if someone finds a way to get game resources and pack them back, then it will not be difficult to make a nude mod.

blaze.png

If I'm not mistaken, the game uses some kind of sprite system.

holy crap! 😮

29 minutes ago, puskin75 said:

Maybe you create version with skirt,but without panties (Red skirt is part of Blaze,It is better not to touch it)

First, I need to get the original character sprites for all frames. It seems that you can unpack them with this program, but I didn't succeed.

After that, I will be able to evaluate the scope of work and the possibilities of various options.