Sillius_Maximus

Inflation mods never inflate

It doesnt seem to matter what:

Mod (beeing female, fertility mode, milk mod, filler her up, etc)

What Outfit/Body I select in body slide (CBBE Body, Body Phyiscs, Body Special)

OR what Preset I select (Athletic, physics, sevenbase)

OR what groups I select (I select ALL).

Build moprhs is always selected.

I always batch build

When I hit batch build, I make sure everything is elected on first pop up.  ----> Build ----->  Under choose output sets- I always match what I built initially.  (Ex, if i selected CBBE Body beefore hitting batch build, then i select CBBE body in batch build)  --> Build

I drag overwrites into my bodyslide folder...  

As an example that bodyslide itself is working- aka transfering into the game:   ScreenShot7.thumb.png.6f60e9e0221fa0199dfbb7d0d25cfce7.png

---------------

So, my conclusion at this point is- bodyslide is working as it should, and i'm not missing any settings there?  (this isn't the build I  play with, I usually play with a build a good bit closer to my preferences) , jsut meant to highlight that "what he is doing in bodystudio is translating into the game")

Other mods:

As far as I can tell- all the other mods function as I would think they should - except inflation aspects...  I get messages from fill her up for example, stating how inflated I am...

For instance, in fill her up- Ill try to test things, but moving things to absurd lvls....   doggo provides more than 10 horses..

Occasionally I will get a brief visual inflation for about 4 seconds, then it disappears...  

Why post here instead if in mod support?  because this does not appear to be linked to any particular mod, but all mods that have inflation possibilities

Just now, vampiremecha said:

try using Sexlab Inflation Framework.

the mods may be inflating, but are being overwritten by other inflations from mods i.e. one updates more often than another

that mod hasn't helped so far.  searching around I found 1-2 presets. none of which are working for me..  

if you have a working preset for it,  please do share..  and specifiy if I need to do anything beyond select it in the first MCM menu 

it depends on body and if you are using nodes and/or bodyslide morphs in-game for inflation.

I use TBD, so I doubt my preset would suit you.

for SLIF, you need to change the nodal calc on the first page. You probably want Add, which will add all mod values per area of inflation.

You'll also need to change the bodymorph tab so that things like PreBreast and Breast are at 0% if you want to use bodymorphs, then set the values for the bodyslide morphs in SLIF's menu.

if you just want node growth, set something like belly or breasts to 100%

On 4/29/2020 at 4:27 PM, vampiremecha said:

it depends on body and if you are using nodes and/or bodyslide morphs in-game for inflation.

I use TBD, so I doubt my preset would suit you.

for SLIF, you need to change the nodal calc on the first page. You probably want Add, which will add all mod values per area of inflation.

You'll also need to change the bodymorph tab so that things like PreBreast and Breast are at 0% if you want to use bodymorphs, then set the values for the bodyslide morphs in SLIF's menu.

if you just want node growth, set something like belly or breasts to 100%

I use TBD, could you share your preset with me please.  I have run through SLIF and messed with it for HOURS and can never get it to work 

On 12/14/2020 at 6:22 PM, axle356258 said:

I use TBD, could you share your preset with me please.  I have run through SLIF and messed with it for HOURS and can never get it to work 

use these files. put them in the right folders in skse folder. change values as you please. These should get you started. I think these are old but should work. Haven't played skyrim in like six months.

003_TBD_SE_Bodymorphs.json 003_TBD_SE_Lists.json