wutdahax

Trials of Mana Mod Creation Guide

18 hours ago, Fedelte said:

Is anyone else playing around with Wolf form Kevin? I've done some succesful work on Duran and human Kevin, but when I go through the exact same steps for Wolf Kevin his facial animations stop working and his tail turns rigid. Everything else works. Am I simply messing up or does Wolf Kevin require some additional steps?

Step 7a: find out what you need

Step 7c: create all the right files in the right places and hook up your skeletal mesh to those files

When you pak your mod those files will not be included but the skeletal mesh will know to look for them and it will find the original versions of those files instead

I know this isn't a request thread but is there any way for anyone (if it's not too much work >.<) to extract the base Rabite model to be used/modeled in blender? I would really appreciate if someone could do it and link it to me (blend file if possible). Thanks in advance, if anyone has some spare time ❤️

21 minutes ago, shoni89 said:

I know this isn't a request thread but is there any way for anyone (if it's not too much work >.<) to extract the base Rabite model to be used/modeled in blender? I would really appreciate if someone could do it and link it to me (blend file if possible). Thanks in advance, if anyone has some spare time ❤️

Not 100% sure, but I think this is what you are looking for.....

Game.rar

1 hour ago, shoni89 said:

Thank you again, now I have Rabite plushies for my The Sims 4 game! ♥

8ef1fafa-a8b8-4c1d-971c-d0eba07cd46c.jpg

No Problem at all.  BTW, looks great in Sims 4.  I never run it before and thought you can only put low poly stuff in it.

Learn something everyday.

Getting a little annoyed, I know it's just a tiny mistake here somewhere, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why I can't get this mod to work.  Here is the Umodel directory for what I'm working on, the UE4 file structure before export, and the folder in the back shows my folder structure before packing.   

Anyone able to spot the mistake?  

mistake_somewhere.jpg

2 hours ago, DustinMock said:

Getting a little annoyed, I know it's just a tiny mistake here somewhere, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why I can't get this mod to work.  Here is the Umodel directory for what I'm working on, the UE4 file structure before export, and the folder in the back shows my folder structure before packing.   

a.jpg.7a3a10cb3d2b6d6f263eb1a037e161b9.jpg

Perhaps I think below.

Bad : Content\Game\Map\Stage~
Good : Content\Map\Stage~

4 hours ago, DustinMock said:

The folder structure seem to be correct. You're trying to change texture of the world environments? Oh, you're trying to do the packing from Window's download folder. Move it out of C drive. I get problems when trying to package from there as well. Once I moved it to another drive, it works fine. I do my packaging from "D:\Unreal_Project\" for example.

koto2943 is correct. The "Game" folder is generated by umodel and it's not part of the original structure.

here is the umodel code where replacing the 5th root path ( \Trials of Mana\Content ) with "Game"

https://github.com/gildor2/UEViewer/blob/master/Unreal/UnArchivePak.cpp

And yes, in general, any "working" folders should not be located under Download, Document or Desktop. Because they are backed by a Windows feature called Library and not always resolved to the actual physical path. Unlike similar features such as shortcut, symbolic link, hard link or junction, Libraries are often not clearly visible to users which causes more troubles.

Some one please make Duran's Berserk costume mod. I think Duran is Knight but that costume is Barbarian. I think it need right shoulder armor and breat plate armor. Some one please!😢