14 hours ago, btooka said:

Oh both event packages together can cause problems?
I also installed both but have not received such an error message so far.
Then I'll turn one of them off.

They both override that event. Other than that they should work fine together.

4 hours ago, transfer said:

They both override that event. Other than that they should work fine together.

image.png.6cfa7bffcad0d195301ebb76166cad2a.png Still getting it even after disabling either mods XD (Also do yall have issues with your slaves being ransomed off without permission inside your own party?)

11 hours ago, Kamikaze Egg said:

image.png.6cfa7bffcad0d195301ebb76166cad2a.png Still getting it even after disabling either mods XD (Also do yall have issues with your slaves being ransomed off without permission inside your own party?)

If you've disabled either mod and are still getting those errors, you just have extra events in your game that I don't know anything about. 

I often have issues with captives being ransomed off without permission. It's apparently a feature Taleworlds added about four months ago - the triggers BL was using to prevent it no longer prevent all instances of it.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:15 AM, SAC said:

Getting a crash when delivering offsprings

Reveal hidden contents

Inner exception callstack:

No inner exception was thrown

Outer exception callstack:

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.HeroCreator.DeliverOffSpring_Patch1(Hero mother, Hero father, Boolean isOffspringFemale, CultureObject culture, Int32 age)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.PregnancyCampaignBehavior.CheckOffspringsToDeliver(Pregnancy pregnancy)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.PregnancyCampaignBehavior.DailyTickHero_Patch2(PregnancyCampaignBehavior this, Hero hero)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Single timeUnitsElaped)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.PeriodicDailyTick(Single deltaDays)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch11(Module this, Single dt)

I don't patch the deliver offspring sounds like another mod. I have a totally different system that begins with CECampaignBehavior,
seems like there is a conflict with another mod.

I'd like to offer a suggestion: 

If a player character or NPC has a high enough slavery level,  she can be taken as a slave instead of as a captive after being captured in battle instead of having to be taken to a town and "trained" from captive to slave.  That'd ensure she stays with the same captor throughout her slavery without needing to be converted from captive to slave in a town.  

The reason for that is sometimes the PC will be taken to a out of the way town as a captive to be "trained" into a slave which rarely sees the arrival of noble's parties especially if she isn't immediately returned to her original captor's party after being trained into slavery while in the town. 

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

If a player character or NPC has a high enough slavery level,  she can be taken as a slave instead of as a captive after being captured in battle instead of having to be taken to a town and "trained" from captive to slave.  That'd ensure she stays with the same captor throughout her slavery without needing to be converted from captive to slave in a town.  

The reason for that is sometimes the PC will be taken to a out of the way town as a captive to be "trained" into a slave which rarely sees the arrival of noble's parties especially if she isn't immediately returned to her original captor's party after being trained into slavery while in the town. 

The capture replacement events in TBCE force you to do so if you've a high enough slave level. Slavery events, etc. still trigger in this case, but you aren't treated as the slave of a noble in cases where the person capturing you is not a noble. 

11 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I was actually thinking of expanding the slavery aspect with escape options and slave hunters hunting you down to bring you back at some point.

12 hours ago, BadListener said:

I was actually thinking of expanding the slavery aspect with escape options and slave hunters hunting you down to bring you back at some point.

You could possibly create a mercenary company thats at least strong enough to take on the PC's party to capture her and return her to a specific lord if the PC has the right slavery level and a high enough opinion from said lord. Itd have to be a optional rule since itd involve potentionally destroying the player's party. And they'd be excellent trackers. And non hostile to everyone else in player's kingdom. What do you think?

19 hours ago, BadListener said:

6 hours ago, Celedhring said:

You could possibly create a mercenary company thats at least strong enough to take on the PC's party to capture her and return her to a specific lord if the PC has the right slavery level and a high enough opinion from said lord. Itd have to be a optional rule since itd involve potentionally destroying the player's party. And they'd be excellent trackers. And non hostile to everyone else in player's kingdom. What do you think?

This intrigues me. Maybe make it so it's a party of of only light calvary, with the idea of quickly chasing you down . Not sure how you'd make it hostile with just a character. I believe hostility is tied together at a faction level