1 hour ago, nestor28 said:

I'm currently using buypatrols mod that uses military patrols to go around villages,castles, and cities. Will that be a problem? I mean even when i get defeated and escape they run at me since i have a troop count of 1 ,but i destroy them so i don't know what will happen if i get caught by them.

No lol you will get a surprise thou with that setting a random villager will impregnate you. Gotta update their wiki desc thou forgot to do that.

15 hours ago, BadListener said:

That's not captivity logs and the crash is coming from tournaments enchanted based on crash log.

I made a clean install of the game and installed mods. Events in version 1.4.1.3 in captivity conflict with the mod configuration menu. My game does not crash if Captivity Events 1.4.1.3 and Modlib Beta 1.4 are installed, and then crash when the mod’s configuration menu is installed. There are no other mods.

rgl_log_8088.txt

22 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

As a captor there aren't many events, but i'll get right on it ;)

Right, but what I meant was this.  Let's open up... DefaultCaptorEventsFemale.xlm for example.  Options include:

CE_captor_female_sexual_menu  -> gives stripping options

CE_captor_female_sexual_menu_three -> gives rape options

CE_captor_female_sexual_menu_three_next -> lets your army do rape

CE_captor_female_bolton_one -> hunt captives like animals

CE_captor_female_bolton_two -> flay men alive

CE_captor_female_two_female -> feed prisoner

CE_captor_female_three_female -> catch escaping prisoner

Of these seven events, I have only seen the last four ever trigger.  The first three never have.  And the weird thing is they have higher weights than the others.  Does this have something to do with the "<SexualContent>true</SexualContent>" boolean and if so how do I fix it?

N/M, I think I found the problem: ModLib has an option that has ModLib override normal menus.  When I turned that off, the menu for Captivity Events appeared for the first time.  I'm guessing there is something in here that I need to toggle... yep, found it.  Yay!

29 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Right, but what I meant was this.  Let's open up... DefaultCaptorEventsFemale.xlm for example.  Options include:

CE_captor_female_sexual_menu  -> gives stripping options

CE_captor_female_sexual_menu_three -> gives rape options

CE_captor_female_sexual_menu_three_next -> lets your army do rape

CE_captor_female_bolton_one -> hunt captives like animals

CE_captor_female_bolton_two -> flay men alive

CE_captor_female_two_female -> feed prisoner

CE_captor_female_three_female -> catch escaping prisoner

Of these seven events, I have only seen the last four ever trigger.  The first three never have.  And the weird thing is they have higher weights than the others.  Does this have something to do with the "<SexualContent>true</SexualContent>" boolean and if so how do I fix it?

N/M, I think I found the problem: ModLib has an option that has ModLib override normal menus.  When I turned that off, the menu for Captivity Events appeared for the first time.  I'm guessing there is something in here that I need to toggle... yep, found it.  Yay!

Nothing in the settings will make those first three events trigger randomly. You can only see them by talking to your prisoner from the party menu.

I noticed something odd, i was trying to change morale with an event, party was at 99, it should have deducted 5 but instead it went to 100, then i checked the "flaying some men" event you made and noticed it's not a negative number but when run it removed 10 morale anyway.  Are we supposed to use it inverted or is that a bug?  I assume it's a bug since flaying prisoners shouldn't reduce party morale xD.  In any case, this may be why changing health doesn't work in negatives either.

10 hours ago, BadListener said:

No lol you will get a surprise thou with that setting a random villager will impregnate you. Gotta update their wiki desc thou forgot to do that.

thanks, good to know. btw I noticed that i don't see the mod options for captivity events mod the last few updates is anyone else getting that bug too? I tested the capture event yesterday and for some reason every few seconds another event kept happening so it was annoying so i tried to change some timers ,but i have no options to change in mod options :/ 

12 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

Do you have the newest version of MCM installed?

I found there is something with the new beta versions being split into the three modules, that anything outside of the normal one seems to crash my game on startup.

No, the version I have is from 3 days ago. They did put a new one up on the 22nd. Ty ill add it in.

EDIT- Just realized that is today they put it up lol.

20200522195826_1.jpg.094a1844221caa12d57ef1a5a22e264d.jpgi got a strange crash and strange bug.maybe because this error,one of my castles suddenly appeared 81 imperial peasants, and then I can no longer save the game.

As shown in the picture, an NPC is planning escape, but the name of the NPC is not displayed. When I press continue, the game reports an error.

And this happened after I reload the saved.

before i reload this save,the identical dialog popped up twice, showing that the same NPC was planning an escape. But when the dialog popped up for the first time, I confirmed that the NPC had escaped.And I had no other captives in the team.
And after the second pop-up of this dialog box, my game was saved automatically,and two days later(in game time) a very strange bug occurred.one of my castles suddenly appeared 81 imperial peasants, and then I can no longer save the game.

6 minutes ago, Galiathus said:

20200522195826_1.jpg.094a1844221caa12d57ef1a5a22e264d.jpgi got a strange crash and strange bug.maybe because this error,one of my castles suddenly appeared 81 imperial peasants, and then I can no longer save the game.

As shown in the picture, an NPC is planning escape, but the name of the NPC is not displayed. When I press continue, the game reports an error.

And this happened after I reload the saved.

before i reload this save,the identical dialog popped up twice, showing that the same NPC was planning an escape. But when the dialog popped up for the first time, I confirmed that the NPC had escaped.And I had no other captives in the team.
And after the second pop-up of this dialog box, my game was saved automatically,and two days later(in game time) a very strange bug occurred.one of my castles suddenly appeared 81 imperial peasants, and then I can no longer save the game.

81 imperial peasants? Castle system? Are you running any other mods that conflict with the prison behavior, were you in a castle when that happened?

6 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

I noticed something odd, i was trying to change morale with an event, party was at 99, it should have deducted 5 but instead it went to 100, then i checked the "flaying some men" event you made and noticed it's not a negative number but when run it removed 10 morale anyway.  Are we supposed to use it inverted or is that a bug?  I assume it's a bug since flaying prisoners shouldn't reduce party morale xD.  In any case, this may be why changing health doesn't work in negatives either.

It's fixed in the next version. Some parameters were in negatives when they should be in positives.

8 hours ago, Wolforeym said:

I made a clean install of the game and installed mods. Events in version 1.4.1.3 in captivity conflict with the mod configuration menu. My game does not crash if Captivity Events 1.4.1.3 and Modlib Beta 1.4 are installed, and then crash when the mod’s configuration menu is installed. There are no other mods.

rgl_log_8088.txt 63.26 kB · 1 download

That one is mcm messing around with CE settings in module load  will be fixed in next update.

14 minutes ago, BadListener said:

81 imperial peasants? Castle system? Are you running any other mods that conflict with the prison behavior, were you in a castle when that happened?

No conflicting mods are running. I ’m sure.Because I have used these mods from the last major version to the present without any problems, this problem also appeared suddenly yesterday afternoon (my local time). There have not been any notifications that pop up the same NPC plan escape before. This is my list of mods.

1315336194_2.PNG.2115b8efbd9ff568bc70f82bc4c8a2fd.PNG297600633_.PNG.b5732123e191201650875eca66680c37.PNG

I noticed that 81 peasants appeared in my castle when I was attacking the forces of Aserai. At sunrise in the game, suddenly It popped up to inform me that I had escaped 6 garrisons in the castle, but I confirmed that I did not let the number of garrisons exceed the upper limit. When I teleported to the castle with ctrl+mouse left, I found 81 imperial peasants in my castle.

Been just noting down a few ideas for me to write up during next week for some new events, and it raised a question: is it currently possible to have options that have a percentage chance to succeed/fail?

So for example, for an event we'll call event A, it may have:

Option A > Conclusion A
Option B (40% Chance to Succeed)
-Pass > Conclusion B
-Fail > Conclusion A

Not talking about escaping from captors here either, just a simple random chance to occur. If its not possible yet/ever, thats fine: i'm just curious, as it would open up a few more paths for events.

4 hours ago, Raistlin_ said:

No, the version I have is from 3 days ago. They did put a new one up on the 22nd. Ty ill add it in.

EDIT- Just realized that is today they put it up lol.

I certainly don't claim to be the mod master with Bannerlord so I'm not saying this is perfect. However I had the CTD on startup and it was an issue with the additional Beta Mod split up of MCM. I only use the main one now. Here is a picture of my Modules folder and the mod order I have. Hope it helps!

Spoiler
  • bannermods.JPGbannermods2.JPG

15 hours ago, BadListener said:

You got duplicates

Sorry, I don't know what that means. I spent like 4 hours reading the coding on these xml files. I kinda want to write a few myself and contribute. So do you mean I have duplicate CE Event Name lines in multiple xml's? I didn't notice them in another xml but I'll start looking now.

** Edit ** Disregard. I completely missed that. So TB's TBDEfaultFemaleCaptiveEventsReplacer.xml is not meshing with the altered DefaultCaptiveEventsFemale.xml file?

In the top of the xml it states you must have that altered file there for this to work.

** Edit to the 2nd power ** Ok, I get it now. Sorry to bug you with all that. So the name calling has to be event specific and can't be duplicated at all. So if I make my own, they will hook into whatever name I call it. I for some reason sort of assumed that TB's files were "addons" and didn't realize they are addons and complete replacers. Thank you again for taking the time to read over the first post. I'll leave this here in case someone else stumbles across the same misunderstanding and they can read this.

1 hour ago, heavensblood97 said:

Been just noting down a few ideas for me to write up during next week for some new events, and it raised a question: is it currently possible to have options that have a percentage chance to succeed/fail?

So for example, for an event we'll call event A, it may have:

Option A > Conclusion A
Option B (40% Chance to Succeed)
-Pass > Conclusion B
-Fail > Conclusion A

Not talking about escaping from captors here either, just a simple random chance to occur. If its not possible yet/ever, thats fine: i'm just curious, as it would open up a few more paths for events.

you can make the game pick a random event from a list with <TrigerEvents><Trigerevent>  In the <Option> bit of your event choice you then give those events weight. Something like in the spoiler.  I don't know of another way to do it.

Spoiler

<TriggerEvents>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheBustyWench</EventName>
                        <EventWeight>20</EventWeight>
                    </TriggerEvent>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheFollower</EventName>
                    </TriggerEvent>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheWhore</EventName>
                        <EventWeight>50</EventWeight>
                    </TriggerEvent>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheShieldMaiden</EventName>
                    </TriggerEvent>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheSlave</EventName>
                    </TriggerEvent>
</TriggerEvents>

2 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

you can make the game pick a random event from a list with <TrigerEvents><Trigerevent>  In the <Option> bit of your event choice you then give those events weight. Something like in the spoiler.  I don't know of another way to do it.

Hide contents

<TriggerEvents>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheBustyWench</EventName>
                    </TriggerEvent>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheFollower</EventName>
                    </TriggerEvent>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheWhore</EventName>
                        <EventWeight>50</EventWeight>
                    </TriggerEvent>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheShieldMaiden</EventName>
                    </TriggerEvent>
                    <TriggerEvent>
                        <EventName>ItsTheSlave</EventName>
                    </TriggerEvent>
</TriggerEvents>

Thats perfect- exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

46 minutes ago, Plaguetard said:

Sorry, I don't know what that means. I spent like 4 hours reading the coding on these xml files. I kinda want to write a few myself and contribute. So do you mean I have duplicate CE Event Name lines in multiple xml's? I didn't notice them in another xml but I'll start looking now.

** Edit ** Disregard. I completely missed that. So TB's TBDEfaultFemaleCaptiveEventsReplacer.xml is not meshing with the altered DefaultCaptiveEventsFemale.xml file?

In the top of the xml it states you must have that altered file there for this to work.

** Edit to the 2nd power ** Ok, I get it now. Sorry to bug you with all that. So the name calling has to be event specific and can't be duplicated at all. So if I make my own, they will hook into whatever name I call it. I for some reason sort of assumed that TB's files were "addons" and didn't realize they are addons and complete replacers. Thank you again for taking the time to read over the first post. I'll leave this here in case someone else stumbles across the same misunderstanding and they can read this.

That's right! Specifically the TBDefaultFemaleCaptiveEventsReplacer.xml is intended to replace some of the events in DefaultCaptiveEventsFemale.xml, because there's unfortunately no clean way to replace the behavior of those events. I separated out the replacer events (that is, those events I had no way to write as anything other than replacers) into that specific file for that reason. 

In general when using my events I tend to play having removed the default captive female and slavery events, as many of mine are (intentionally) equivalent in order to try to maintain a relatively consistent art style during captive gameplay.

It's for this reason that the installation instructions for TBCaptivityEventsExtended mentions (but does not require) removing those files.

I wrote a male slavery event based on the arena. I'm going to keep adding to it, but there's more things I wanted to do with it that are above my ability, such as have actual fights and an unarmed skill. I'll be writing more male content outside of this event as well. Let me know if i screwed something up, I tested it, but I wouldn't be shocked if I missed something. Male on male content and male female content.

EDIT: Fixed it.

PitFighter.XML

On 5/9/2020 at 2:45 AM, thunderbluff said:

with 1.3.4 ModLib, I was able to enter the option menu but CE's option is showing empty screen. 

Also, I just wanted to check if things are different between Nexus one and LL one. 

Thx for the mod! It's amazing!

I am getting this same empty screen issue with modlib from  ModLib-592-1-4-0-1589511449.zip

On 5/21/2020 at 9:03 AM, machete said:

Is it possible to get pregnant for female character by having sex with male prisoners lords?

I use SadSun's captor events and although the corresponding events have "ImpregnationRisk" nothing ever happens.

I'd like to see it be possible for a female captor to get pregnant by a captive male lord.  Cause nothing says "threat" like a bastard from that lord's dynasty because in medieval times, that bastard would have a weak, but legitimate claim to that lord's lands. (I've done exactly that in Crusader Kings 2 via seduction in order to obtain claims through bastard offspring by a ruling lord (who wasn't married to MY character..lol)