Jump to content

Recommended Posts

From what I can tell, it's fairly simple to update to the new format, at least using notepad++, just use the find and replace tool to change the old consequences to the new ones, adjusting the totals as you go along if you need to change it to positive/negative, as well as adding <RelationTotal> with a value for when you replace an old Rel consequence with the new one. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, stronggater said:

From what I can tell, it's fairly simple to update to the new format, at least using notepad++, just use the find and replace tool to change the old consequences to the new ones, adjusting the totals as you go along if you need to change it to positive/negative, as well as adding <RelationTotal> with a value for when you replace an old Rel consequence with the new one. 

It's just pretty long, noticed some authors weren't using the isnotprostituteflag currently changing that if there is no detection of isprostituteflag then default to isnotprost

 

same with isslave

Share this post


Link to post

Event's have been updated. I couldn't test them. Started downloading 1.4.1 and it's 3.7 gig. If you find anything wrong. I'll likely find it tomorrow.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

SadSun if you are missing some HeroIsNotProstitute/Slave tags I am going to throw an update that if it cannot find the flag of IsProstitute/IsSlave it will automatically add those tags.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, BadListener said:

SadSun if you are missing some HeroIsNotProstitute/Slave tags

As far as I know, I've placed them in everything (except for captor events because it seemed pointless to do so.) already.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm gonna throw a little feedback out here and say Prostitution needs its own event frequency occurrence slider separate from captivity related stuff. just sat for 12 days with no customers. I ain't THAT ugly, damnit.

Share this post


Link to post

WORK IN PROGRESS

Tired of your character not gaining the pregnancy weight you desire? Look no further.

image.png.f76ea55aba13ba3b3cad67544250a7b2.png

Before
image.png.1209929a17781826d6d500cd1726b2c3.png

After

 

Hopefully they add a bady bump soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, SadSun said:

As far as I know, I've placed them in everything (except for captor events because it seemed pointless to do so.) already.

nice that's good.

Share this post


Link to post

Alright files are updated, everything is working on my end, once again you don't have to do this technically to get them working, but my Slaver events file require at least 1 point in prostitution on the captive hero before they will fire in towns so here's the replacement lines to the first event in defaultcaptor(gender) again, doing this also gives you the debug menu, which allows you to adjust slave/prostitution levels of the captive at your leisure.  

Spoiler

    <CEEvent>
        <Name>CE_captor_female_sexual_menu</Name>
        <Text>Your captive is {CAPTIVE_NAME}. You are free to do whatever you want...</Text>
        <BackgroundName>default_female</BackgroundName>
        <MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Captor</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags>
        </MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
        <Options>
            <Option>
                <Order>0</Order>
                <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                <OptionText>Take her clothes...</OptionText>
                <TriggerEventName>CE_captor_female_sexual_strip</TriggerEventName>
            </Option>
            <Option>
                <Order>1</Order>
                <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>StripHero</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                <OptionText>Adjust her equipment...</OptionText>
            </Option>
            <Option>
                <Order>2</Order>
                <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                <OptionText>Enslave her...</OptionText>
                <TriggerEventName>Fut_Hero_Slavery</TriggerEventName>
            </Option>
            <Option>
                <Order>3</Order>
                <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                <OptionText>Impregnation...</OptionText>
                <TriggerEventName>CE_captor_female_sexual_menu_three</TriggerEventName>
            </Option>
            <Option>
                <Order>4</Order>
                <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                <OptionText>Leave her alone...</OptionText>
            </Option>
        </Options>

        <ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
        <SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
        <EscapeChance>10</EscapeChance>
        <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>20</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
        <ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
    </CEEvent>

  There's probably some added events from the last time, but I can't quite remember what's different. 

Fut_Dom_Slaver_Events.xml Fut_General_Events.xml

Share this post


Link to post

Can I add these events into a game I started already or should I restart? Ty all for this work.

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Can I add these events into a game I started already or should I restart? Ty all for this work.

Yes, just make sure to backup your game.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Those are fantastic, @HelFont. Far closer to the vanilla style than I've managed to get. The clothing is dead on, almost looks conan-esqe.

Share this post


Link to post

Has the pregnancy event actually taken effect?Or just because I was unlucky so I never triggered this event?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BadListener said:

Yes, just make sure to backup your game.

 

Awesome ty. Is there any way to speed up the prostitution in the xml or something that I could do? no worries if not. Not speed up I guess have more clients I should say.

EDIT- no worries I think it gives you the clients at roughly the same intervals if you have time sped up or slower. So slower time I can have a few clients in a day where sped up time its a few in a couple days. Could be wrong, that's my impression so far.

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Awesome ty. Is there any way to speed up the prostitution in the xml or something that I could do? no worries if not. Not speed up I guess have more clients I should say.

If you mean for skill purposes, you'll likely wanna add the debug menu, which is included in my slaver file in conjunction with the slight modification included on the post with the file. 

If you just want events to trigger more often, go into mod settings and increase the frequency from there. 

Share this post


Link to post

Not for skill or anything, it just seems like not enough clients because I often get one a day. Some days are more. the general increase slider all the way down to 1 didn't seem to make a difference in it.

Share this post


Link to post

 I'm getting this crash when I start a new campaign, i used vortex to install and deleted the mod and installed it manually but still the same problem, certainly i did unblock the dlls

Screenshot-1.png

 

 

my mod list (the rest are disabled)

Screenshot-2.png

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, iCollar said:

 I'm getting this crash when I start a new campaign, i used vortex to install and deleted the mod and installed it manually but still the same problem, certainly i did unblock the dlls

 

my mod list (the rest are disabled)

Screenshot-2.png

looks like your modlib is out of date.

also I don't think CE will work with the version of bannerlord you are on.

and lastly I think modlib needs to load before CE

 

 

so either downgrade to the CE version that worked on 1.2.1

and upgrade modlib to the 1.2.1 version.

 

or upgrade to the current stable version for the base game and both mods

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Raistlin_ said:

Not for skill or anything, it just seems like not enough clients because I often get one a day. Some days are more. the general increase slider all the way down to 1 didn't seem to make a difference in it.

Its settlement slider will rename general slider to something else

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, iCollar said:

 

 

my mod list (the rest are disabled)

Screenshot-2.png

Like millicent said you are behind on the game by atleast 3 versions from stable and 4 versions from latest beta build.

Share this post


Link to post

Regarding auto ransom issues, I believe theres a workaround for that. You might remember a while back that auto ransom caused crashes but I found a way to fix that in the Prevent Escape mod on Nexus. I either ticked off or zeroed out auto ransom. To compensate for that, I raised the escape chance to 20% because if it's way too low, nobles cant get out of prison and raise armies which would invite the realm getting into "snowball" mode. 

 

 Additionally, I use the Separatism mod to keep snowballing to a minimum. Highly recommended!

 

Plus theres events that give you the chance to escape if you're not too low on health. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Regarding auto ransom issues, I believe theres a workaround for that. You might remember a while back that auto ransom caused crashes but I found a way to fix that in the Prevent Escape mod on Nexus. I either ticked off or zeroed out auto ransom. To compensate for that, I raised the escape chance to 20% because if it's way too low, nobles cant get out of prison and raise armies which would invite the realm getting into "snowball" mode. 

 

 Additionally, I use the Separatism mod to keep snowballing to a minimum. Highly recommended!

 

Plus theres events that give you the chance to escape if you're not too low on health. 

Will look into prevent escape mod on how they are doing the autoransom, I will put an optional setting in the mod to disable captivity events changes to autoransom and prisoner escape so you can use prevent escape with captivity events.

Share this post


Link to post

Lol. on that ransom thing, my 0 year old daughter paid my ransom to save me from the willing prostitution I was doing . Spent far more than I made in that time frame to free me. So now I know I need to leave after a day or 2 so she doesn't buy me out.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...