Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I noticed your About.xml was a bit borked and kept throwing red errors even if the mod wasn't loaded.

I tidied it up a bit, hope that's alright! I haven't changed anything, only added to the file to get rid of that annoying error.

About.xml

For anyone who wants to use this small fix, just put it in your SizedApparel/About folder, overwriting the existing About.xml file.

Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 11:25 PM, Azurawhisperer said:

So not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not, but I downloaded the update version and nothing seems to work or change. Is there a specific load order this mod needs to be in? Using 1.2 by the way.

Are you using Dub's Apparel Tweaks? I've noticed that it effectively disables the functionality of Sized Apparel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question, I decided to play around with this mod and while I like it, I found something odd.

First, tiny-fat-hulking sizes don't seem to have any breast models for base game parkas, jackets, and dusters but the average female body type does. 

Second, why do females with clothes on (ex. t-shirt or jacket) have back boob models (You can see their breasts while they move upwards) but naked female models (of the same kind) don't have any back boob models as the move upwards, they just disappear. Shouldn't you still be able to see their breasts while they are naked?

...I hope I explained that right... think this: https://www.reddit.com/r/sidewinders/

I really like the idea of this mod and Rimnudeworld and would like to keep playing with it but it seems a bit jank at the moment. Is there just a large portion of models not done yet and/or unfinished or am I doing something wrong? 

11 hours ago, Norminoss said:

Quick question, I decided to play around with this mod and while I like it, I found something odd.

First, tiny-fat-hulking sizes don't seem to have any breast models for base game parkas, jackets, and dusters but the average female body type does. 

Second, why do females with clothes on (ex. t-shirt or jacket) have back boob models (You can see their breasts while they move upwards) but naked female models (of the same kind) don't have any back boob models as the move upwards, they just disappear. Shouldn't you still be able to see their breasts while they are naked?

...I hope I explained that right... think this: https://www.reddit.com/r/sidewinders/

I really like the idea of this mod and Rimnudeworld and would like to keep playing with it but it seems a bit jank at the moment. Is there just a large portion of models not done yet and/or unfinished or am I doing something wrong? 

If you want breasts to be visible when facing north, I would recommend using the OTY Nude addon. It seems like that functionality isn't entirely working in the base Rimnudeworld. As for apparel textures, it's just a matter of every texture for every apparel for every body type not being made yet.

OTY-Nude UU 0.62 Pube Fix.7z

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 12:09 PM, AnonyTM said:

I noticed your About.xml was a bit borked and kept throwing red errors even if the mod wasn't loaded.

A while back, I spent a bunch of time manually going through About.xml files looking for this error.  Eventually I found it, but it was really annoying to find.  I should have read this thread first, but I had no idea it was this mod until I went through the files. 

How come the logs don't pinpoint where these XML errors happen anymore or was I reading it wrong?

1 hour ago, dookie85 said:

A while back, I spent a bunch of time manually going through About.xml files looking for this error.  Eventually I found it, but it was really annoying to find.  I should have read this thread first, but I had no idea it was this mod until I went through the files. 

How come the logs don't pinpoint where these XML errors happen anymore or was I reading it wrong?

OTYOTY has this error on some of his mods. It's because he often uses an underscore in his packageId. Rimworld hates that. Supposed to be separated with periods. 

About.xml errors never let you know where they come from and always display even when mod is not active. They are annoying in that regard but the errors themselves are usually harmless.