Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Great mod Doc!

 

A few minor issues I ran into, but nothing major.

 

1: I noticed that my menu structure was reversed after Raider Reform School.  It seems to have flipped places with Build Your Own pool.  Everything after that was oddly misplaced. But all the menu structures were intact (Simply the icons were shifted around to the wrong menu name).   I Removed RRS and waited until AFTER picking up the magazine just outside the vault that adds BYOP menus.  This seemed to bypass any issues.   If someone runs into this... simple solution... install RRS after getting this mag or maybe even wait until you finish your rounds with codsworth in sanc.

 

2: Enslaved Ack-Ack with Just business, but for some reason she can't get a name tag.  Not sure why...  How does the mod go about detecting the name?  if it's an easy explanation that will not take much of your time.. I'd appreciate it.  But it's a minor issue really.

 

3: Just business doesn't seem to register the RRS devices as shackles to prevent escape.  I believe it has to detect the mod... (Note: I may need to update if you already worked that out with the mod author)

 

4: Feature request (ignore if busy)   It would be nice to have an xml file to reduce the glow level of the tats... similar to how AAF does with cum layer Alphas

 

 

Link to post

I am having a problem with finding the outfits in the chem station and the furniture in the workshop. I am fairly new to modding and so far I have used vortex to install this mod. I am assuming there is a specific place I am supposed to manually put the files from this mod, but I do not know where. Is there a tutorial for installing this mod?

So far for mods I only have AAF with RRS and any required mods within.

Link to post
On 12/24/2020 at 8:22 AM, gilgysaurus said:

so, does it make it appear in chem workshop? I'm pretty sure I tried installing this one when I was setting up the mods before and it hadn't worked, maybe I need a new save or sumn?

edit: nvm, it worked, thanks a lot feller. :D maybe I confused the mod you linked with something similar.

That's okay! And I may want to inform you that, now every tattoo shows "Breed Me" and "fertile" until the slave is pregnant, so if you want other tags like dancer, slave, prisoner, you must make them pregnant.

 

BTW, I wander why FPE's body shape change doesn't work, my player is pregnant but her belly is still flat like a piece of paper.

Link to post

Might just be me being bad at the game, but whenever i try to assign pawns to the settlement structures they remove themselves seconds later, is there a setting i missed?

Link to post

You should be able to turn adoption off in the MCM. I had planned to add some sort of citizenship token that you could give to kids to make them immune to adoption, but I don't think I got that far,

Link to post

I only seem to be getting a setting for tattoo poll time,   and whether or not the breeder designation is for all outfits.

 

Tokens seem to be a good idea. But a toggle in the MCM is a good time saving compromise as a stopgap.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Lodakai said:

I only seem to be getting a setting for tattoo poll time,   and whether or not the breeder designation is for all outfits.

 

Tokens seem to be a good idea. But a toggle in the MCM is a good time saving compromise as a stopgap.

 

There is a global you can set from the console. Maybe I never got round to hooking that up to the MCM. Unfortunately, I don't seem to record that on the mod page. You never really appreciate just how lacking your documentation is until you try and use it yourself :/

 

 

Try having a look at the globals section in xedit or similar. I'd do it for you, but my Fallout game is currently archived.

Link to post
4 hours ago, DocClox said:

 

There is a global you can set from the console. Maybe I never got round to hooking that up to the MCM. Unfortunately, I don't seem to record that on the mod page. You never really appreciate just how lacking your documentation is until you try and use it yourself :/

 

 

Try having a look at the globals section in xedit or similar. I'd do it for you, but my Fallout game is currently archived.

 

No need for that. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out when you're on hiatus from the game 😃  I appreciate that doc.

Here is an ESL file that sets

rrs_adopter_enable   FLTV value from 1 to 0

 

Throwing it up here in case you need to refer someone else to it.

RRS_AdoptionDisabler.esl

Link to post
On 7/30/2020 at 8:04 AM, DocClox said:

 

I only just got around to looking at this. Open the console and type

 


set rrs_adopter_enable to 0

 

That should stop the adoption script from scanning for children. If you want it back again, set it to one, and the adopter script will resume adopting.

 

 

 

Link to post

hey when I install using mod organizer it says I'm missing the chainBikini.esp as a missing master for the file does anyone know what  mod is required to fix this?

 

Link to post
On 11/7/2020 at 8:14 PM, TheBear_DJTech said:

Greetings and kudos on a great Mod. i have one issue i can not seem to pin down though. and it doesnt seem to effect anything working to my knowledge. AAF constantly gives a warning Referencing a plugin that is not installed: rss_heels_aa.esp. i can not figure out what that is . i had thought it was Fuck me shoes but its not. any point in the right direction would be appreciated . Thanks

Error.png

 

Sorry for digging this up. but I'm experiencing the same thing. Was there a fix?

Link to post
On 11/7/2020 at 8:14 PM, TheBear_DJTech said:

Greetings and kudos on a great Mod. i have one issue i can not seem to pin down though. and it doesnt seem to effect anything working to my knowledge. AAF constantly gives a warning Referencing a plugin that is not installed: rss_heels_aa.esp. i can not figure out what that is . i had thought it was Fuck me shoes but its not. any point in the right direction would be appreciated . Thanks

Error.png

 

Sorry for digging this up. but I'm experiencing the same thing. Was there a fix?

Link to post
On 11/7/2020 at 8:14 PM, TheBear_DJTech said:

Greetings and kudos on a great Mod. i have one issue i can not seem to pin down though. and it doesnt seem to effect anything working to my knowledge. AAF constantly gives a warning Referencing a plugin that is not installed: rss_heels_aa.esp. i can not figure out what that is . i had thought it was Fuck me shoes but its not. any point in the right direction would be appreciated . Thanks

Error.png

 

Sorry for digging this up. but I'm experiencing the same thing. Was there a fix?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...