WhibbyGaylord

Butt & Body Sliders ~ PeachyThicc, Cornfed & Beefy by Whibby

Butt & Body Sliders ~ PeachyThicc, Cornfed & Beefy by Whibby

View File

¬†¬†‚≠ź¬†Get more out of your presets with these three¬†sliders!

PeachyThicc slider

redheadSampleSliderGif.gif.51899e9e98882491137210436726c2f5.gif

Cornfed slider

785846434_CornfedGifFemaleOP.gif.c9440c52e6f672e078501e58c7aa4b9d.gif

Beefy slider

467107057_BeefySliderMaleTwirlOP.gif.24e0e17d0fa975d1f12ee7f59c8152a6.gif

And here's how they all work.¬†ūüėČ

Peachy-Thicc Slider

1011352459_v2basegamewoman.gif.f7092ca24ae233ca3bec671e65e95571.gif1991806306_MaleSliderGiffastersmaller.gif.01b951ffca6e6578c0217188082f6604.gif

(Male and female with cc skin, slider shown on basegame bodies.)

The Peachy-Thicc Slider takes your sim's ass in one of two directions. You can make it more bubbly, or go thicc and phat with it. This works on basegame sims or preset bodies. This slider is utilized by pulling up/down on the lower arms (pulling left/right will still change the width of the lower arms traditionally). This slider won't conflict with Cornfed or Beefy, and shouldn't conflict with your other butt sliders. Just make sure you use one version of Peachy-Thicc at a time. (Alternative versions of the slider utilizing the feet or neck instead are available. All content has been tested to work alongside the BASEGAME butt slider, cmar sliders, or Yokozii sliders.)

WalnutFemaleThumbNew.png.2e7e18a009f4ec158cb2c1059c7a42fd.pngWalnutMaleThumb.png.49d230fe1159814aa55ebc1fd6bb3e73.png CherryNewThumb.png.eb9b8753791c8f734062b85ed2dcd2a3.pngPeanutMaleThumb.png.0f0429354d41c53434631636c9b13dca.png

‚≠ź¬†The Peachy-Thicc Slider is based on these three presets across both sexes.¬†Cherry and Peanut give an exaggerated¬†bubble-butt effect, and when used sparingly, can really perk up the butt of your sim. Walnut pulls the cheeks together to create a feeling of depth, and raises the crack on the back. The full result can be a bit much, but hey, that's why it's a slider.¬†Cherry and Walnut are separately¬†available as regular presets.

Walnut_Female.png.123ac4943d8a355f4820e29c39ecb07f.pngWalnut_Male.png.d84abcf14725a1ef2b2a052d5de17c01.png

Female + Male sims with Peachy-Thicc slider set to Walnut. (pulled down)

Cherry_Female.png.c0ecfa1234e6c2b9c4b46bb01bb1f918.pngPeanut_Male.png.0317ab87c0cd7bb28e40bcb0d4972604.png

Female + Male sims with Peachy-Thicc slider set to Cherry and Peanut respectively. (pulled up)

Cornfed Slider

785846434_CornfedGifFemaleOP.gif.c9440c52e6f672e078501e58c7aa4b9d.gif

CornfedMaleSampleOP.gif.cfbb652435ebf1ed44a7cdb5c1cca99a.gif

(Female and male basegame bodies)

Cornfed is a slider utilizing the waist. Pull up to add weight to the upper body resulting in a more top-heavy sim, or pull down to add weight and curve to the lower body. Pulling left/right will still change the waist and belly traditionally. This is in addition to the regular sliders or presets that modify these parts, so you can make very bottom heavy sims! (Alternative versions of it utilizing the feet or neck instead are available.)

UsingBothSlidersCornfedPeachythiccOP.gif.e26458d63e1addb5b93501cbe1a16af2.gif

(You can use the Cornfed slider with the Peachy-Thicc slider for more variation)

1475692549_CornfedWalnut_Female.png.401eefe7d0c9279083b78fe72e9e2a43.png

Sim with Cornfed slider set to lower body + Peachy-Thicc slider set to walnut. (both pulled down)

Beefy Slider

467107057_BeefySliderMaleTwirlOP.gif.24e0e17d0fa975d1f12ee7f59c8152a6.gif417297116_BeefySliderFemaleTwirlOP.gif.d800b6a957efc119f957209d9b2ac492.gif

The Beefy slider creates a barrel-chested sim with a thick back, stomach, protruded chest, and stocky butt and thighs. It can be helpful for constructing a bodybuilder or a beer-guzzling stereotype. It is controlled by pulling up/down on the neck. (An alternative feet version is available.)

These sliders enhance presets

When used on already bootylicious or curvy presets, using Peachy-Thicc will either make the butt more bubbly, or more THICC depending on your direction. These sliders will take your sim to another planet!

1300958436_FemaleSliderGifresized.gif.3a2660c9ef24273924dcf1f2505b7240.gif

(This sim had a nice ass from another preset, and the slider allows you two ways more to enhance it further.) 

([Setsuki Body Preset V3 Thick Bottom] with the Peachy-Thicc slider.)

Because they won't conflict, you can use the Cornfed slider, Beefy slider and the Peachy-Thicc slider along with the Basegame slider to add shelf, and Cmar's enhanced butt sliders for reshaping the ass, and Cmar's enhanced leg sliders for gorgeous thigh detailing, and Luumia's hip shape mod to control distribution of curves for a tantalizing booty. It will also work with the Yokozii slider, though that slider conflicts with a few of those others I just mentioned.

Use only one version of each slider for your game at a time. 

No-Townie Presets: "NoTownies" in a preset file name means only sims you give those presets will have them. They won't show up randomly on newly generated sims.

FEET & NECK ALTERNATIVES: For folks who experience conflicts with sliders they already have, I've provided alternate versions of all three sliders that will utilize the feet or neck instead of their originally assigned part. The slider packages with "FEET" in their titles will be activated by pulling up/down on the feet, and "NECK" in their titles will be activated by pulling up/down on the neck. If the slider doesn't seem to be working, check for possible conflicts or download a version alternative.

KNOWN ISSUES:  The sliders can cause clipping with some tops. Because of the nature of the morph, it will distort patterns and deform some clothes more noticeably than others, but you should always be able to find something to wear. "Beefy" elongates the vagina in a way some may find displeasing. Because sim backs weren't meant to grow, long hairs may clip on the back when using Beefy.

About me...

I'm Whibby Gaylord. I'm a bit more recognized on YouTube where I'm that guy who makes surprisingly popular videos about guy butts, but I recently got into Sims 4 where I decided to put some time into making some preset male body shapes that I haven't quite seen around the community. If you like my work, either by the years of videos, or these presets today, you can show me some love by supporting me directly at paypal.me/Whibby

I'm open to making custom versions as needed.

Let me know in the forum if you're having issues with any of them, and happy simming!

And check out my bubble-butt presets pack!

LimeRANGE.jpg.38daf82b88cc1fec1927d463661d262b.jpg

22 minutes ago, Amigon said:

Cant seem to get slider to work any suggestions?

Troubleshooting... 

1. Review the file page again to ensure you are pulling in the right area, which is pulling up/down on the lower-arm and only from the back view and 3/4 view.

2. If you are doing that but it doesn't work, then try to recall if you may have another slider that utilizes the lower arms and is conflicting. 

But if you're unfamiliar with mods in the first place...

Packages files have to be in your mods folder in up to 1 subfolder to be active. This is what the working directory for me is.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods ✅

Many of us create subfolders to organize mods. You might create a folder for sliders in your Mods folder.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders ✅

But if there is another folder within that folder, anything in it will be ignored by the game.

This PC >¬†Documents >¬†Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Butt Sliders¬†‚ĚĆ

Let me know if you get it to work.

51 minutes ago, WhibbyGaylord said:

Troubleshooting... 

1. Review the file page again to ensure you are pulling in the right area, which is pulling up/down on the lower-arm and only from the back view and 3/4 view.

2. If you are doing that but it doesn't work, then try to recall if you may have another slider that utilizes the lower arms and is conflicting. 

But if you're unfamiliar with mods in the first place...

Packages files have to be in your mods folder in up to 1 subfolder to be active. This is what the working directory for me is.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods ✅

Many of us create subfolders to organize mods. You might create a folder for sliders in your Mods folder.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders ✅

But if there is another folder within that folder, anything in it will be ignored by the game.

This PC >¬†Documents >¬†Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Butt Sliders¬†‚ĚĆ

Let me know if you get it to work.

i already have a slider for the lower arm wich modifies it's witdh, what should i do ?

18 minutes ago, orimesh said:

i already have a slider for the lower arm wich modifies it's witdh, what should i do ?

Well yeah, that would probably conflict with it. Put it into a "Turn off" subfolder like I explained.

This PC >¬†Documents >¬†Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Turn Off¬†‚ĚĆ

This allows you to organize and test mods without deleting them or losing them. You can turn off the other slider that uses lower arms and try again. The Peachy-Thicc Slider still allows you to widen the lower arms normally.

6 minutes ago, WhibbyGaylord said:

Well yeah, that would probably conflict with it. Put it into a "Turn off" subfolder like I explained.

This PC >¬†Documents >¬†Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Turn Off¬†‚ĚĆ

This allows you to organize and test mods without deleting them or losing them. You can turn off the other slider that uses lower arms and try again. The Peachy-Thicc Slider still allows you to widen the lower arms normally.

i've searched my entire folder and can't find the mod that modifies the lower arm ... is there a way i can change the location of the slider to the butt ? 

7 minutes ago, orimesh said:

i've searched my entire folder and can't find the mod that modifies the lower arm ... is there a way i can change the location of the slider to the butt ? 

Organizing your mods into category really makes this easier in the long-term. If all of your sliders were in a Sliders folder within the Mods folder, you could turn off ones you think are causing the problem more easily. But I suppose I can make a version of the slider just for you that doesn't use the lower arms then. Is there any bodypart you don't already have a custom slider utilizing? Please be sure.

9 minutes ago, WhibbyGaylord said:

Organizing your mods into category really makes this easier in the long-term. If all of your sliders were in a Sliders folder within the Mods folder, you could turn off ones you think are causing the problem more easily. But I suppose I can make a version of the slider just for you that doesn't use the lower arms then. Is there any bodypart you don't already have a custom slider utilizing? Please be sure.

the butt slider i use is the cmar one but i can easily replace it with another since this one is apparently broken since long and is causing problems with penis alignment during sex for shemales, so i'll surely be happy if it comes from you :)

6 minutes ago, orimesh said:

the butt slider i use is the cmar one but i can easily replace it with another since this one is apparently broken since long and is causing problems with penis alignment during sex for shemales, so i'll surely be happy if it comes from you :)

Again, is there any bodypart you don't already have a custom slider utilizing? Please be sure. Do you have any slider that uses the feet?

4 hours ago, cisupark said:

it's not working

Besides making sure it's in the right folder and that you're pulling in the right place, you may have another slider that utilizes the lower arms. If you can find that, remove it. I will have alternative versions using the feet instead of the lower arms added soon.

42 minutes ago, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

Just to verify; how does the peachy thicc slider affect the attractiveness feature of WW?

Presumably, it doesn't affect it at all. I'd have to speak with the maker of that feature to get a clue how to make it do so. Unlike breasts or the basegame butt slider, this might be effectively invisible to sims' sense of attractiveness. At most, it may be interpreted as an arm change.

5 hours ago, WhibbyGaylord said:

Besides making sure it's in the right folder and that you're pulling in the right place, you may have another slider that utilizes the lower arms. If you can find that, remove it. I will have alternative versions using the feet instead of the lower arms added soon.

Damn, that sucks. Having the same issue and I've turned off every body slider I have but it just doesn't seem to take. Must be another mod somewhere changing it that I can't find. I'll wait for the feet version instead!

2 hours ago, CyborgNinja said:

Damn, that sucks. Having the same issue and I've turned off every body slider I have but it just doesn't seem to take. Must be another mod somewhere changing it that I can't find. I'll wait for the feet version instead!

12 hours ago, cisupark said:

it's not working

Alternative sliders using the back of the feet instead of the lower arm are now added.

Sorry to make another request for you, I know someone already asked you to do an alternate version, I just really love your slider and wish it could work with my others. I use two mods that use arm sliders: Luumia Sims hand/finger sliders (uses lower arm) and vibrantpixels’ arm thickness slider (upper arm version). These two sliders don’t conflict with one another, but your thicc slider unfortunately conflicts with both. Both these sliders add thickness to the arms and hips, so they would look really good with this mod to make a sim look more curvy, so I would rather not uninstall them.

Would it be possible to make a version of this slider that maybe uses up and down on the back of the neck? I would really appreciate it.

2 hours ago, cisupark said:

i will try thx

okey it's not working again. i remove every butt slider and tried it again but result is the same. can you tell me what i can do step by step right now to just make sure of it