SexoutNG - Outdated and Locked.

No, NG is the framework. It does nothing by itself. And the Common Resources are just that. It's there so that there's no conflict with every mod having it's own version of all those files. Together they're like the skeleton of Sexout. They don't do anything until you start adding the meat (plugins), but the meat needs those bones to hold it together.

Before anything else, you need NG and common resources. Then for everything you want to include (such as pregnancy, rape, prostitution and slavery and quest mods) you need the appropriate plugins.

And if a particular mod says it needs Zaz then it needs Zaz. If none of your mods needs Zaz then you don't need to have it.

Does this include the ZaZ from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3626-sexout-zaz-rolled-back-to-06-08-2012-update/

&

the mods from below common resources from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13789-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/

?

Thanks

The animations that were removed from ZAZ when it was rolled back are now included with SexoutNG. The rest of ZAZ is not included.

I appear to be having an issue with the Core file. I downloaded it, and when I tried to install it using NMM I got an error, looking at the .txt file it gives a message saying the fomod is being used by another process.  I tried installing it with FOMM, but when my game started up it crashed when I tried to load the save.  Does anyone know what might be causing this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Minor bug report (SexoutNG 2.6.77, SCR 20130411.1)

Hovering the cursor over the Vault 21 Jumpsuit (baseID 00104184) in the Pipboy, store, and container inventories causes all apparels in the list to transition between DT/DR display (the same way the DAM/DPS display alternates when highlighting a weapon). Since almost all apparels I've found up to Novac (that is as far as I've gotten) have either DR or DT values but not both, they would often have a blank display where the DT/DR value should be and could only be remedied by hovering the cursor over the Vault 21 suit to change the display.

I think this is being caused by either SexoutNG or SCR because I made a fresh installation of New Vegas GOTY and looked for the phenomenon after every mod installed. The bug did not appear until after SexoutNG and SCR were installed, and the bug disappeared when those mods were deactivated.

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
PMT - More Demanding Hardcore.esp
PMT - Reduced World Items MORE DEMANDING HARDCORE.esp
PMT - Reduced Ammo and Chems.esp
PMT - Honest Hearts Reduced Ammo.esp
PMT - Rude Awakening.esp
PMT - Slower Backward Movement.esp
Carrying Capacity Increase.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
pipboyx2.esp
T6M Dead Money Armor.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp

SexoutNG and SCR were the last to be installed.

It's only a minor inconvenience because it can be worked-around in three ways:

1. Keeping the Vault 21 Jumpsuit in your inventory forever so you can change the display.

2. Dropping the jumpsuit on the ground at just the right moment when your other apparels are displaying correctly.

3. Never receiving the jumpsuit from Doc Mitchell by using a mod like PMT - Rude Awakening.

But if either SoNG or SCR is causing this, hopefully it can be easily fixed.

Minor bug report (SexoutNG 2.6.77, SCR 20130411.1)

Hovering the cursor over the Vault 21 Jumpsuit (baseID 00104184) in the Pipboy, store, and container inventories causes all apparels in the list to transition between DT/DR display (the same way the DAM/DPS display alternates when highlighting a weapon). Since almost all apparels I've found up to Novac (that is as far as I've gotten) have either DR or DT values but not both, they would often have a blank display where the DT/DR value should be and could only be remedied by hovering the cursor over the Vault 21 suit to change the display.

I think this is being caused by either SexoutNG or SCR because I made a fresh installation of New Vegas GOTY and looked for the phenomenon after every mod installed. The bug did not appear until after SexoutNG and SCR were installed, and the bug disappeared when those mods were deactivated.

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

Primary Needs HUD.esm

T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

PMT - More Demanding Hardcore.esp

PMT - Reduced World Items MORE DEMANDING HARDCORE.esp

PMT - Reduced Ammo and Chems.esp

PMT - Honest Hearts Reduced Ammo.esp

PMT - Rude Awakening.esp

PMT - Slower Backward Movement.esp

Carrying Capacity Increase.esp

Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

pipboyx2.esp

T6M Dead Money Armor.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

SexoutNG and SCR were the last to be installed.

It's only a minor inconvenience because it can be worked-around in three ways:

1. Keeping the Vault 21 Jumpsuit in your inventory forever so you can change the display.

2. Dropping the jumpsuit on the ground at just the right moment when your other apparels are displaying correctly.

3. Never receiving the jumpsuit from Doc Mitchell by using a mod like PMT - Rude Awakening.

But if either SoNG or SCR is causing this, hopefully it can be easily fixed.

This would be SCR beta causing this, I just added .01 DR/1DT to the vaultsuits because I've found in the past with no DR/DT Cass & Veronica would strip the outfit back off and wear their default outfits because they won't wear something with no armor value, if they have anything with DR/DT available, this caused a big problem with damage swapping & outfit swapping as instead of swapping to a pregnant version or damaged version they would swap to their default armor instead. So I've had a habit for a while of adding .01 DR to any outfit I mod, nobody has seemed to report this issue previously, many outfits have had both for a long time.

If you are seeing DR then the outfits must be non-vanilla, many ported outfits from FO3 have DR instead of DT, all the SCR ones are DT but many have  .01 DR as well and have had for a while.

I haven't noticed the issue you describe myself as it seems but I'll drop off the Vaultsuits DR to 0 in the next SCR beta and see if it still behaves ok.  Mind you, I'm not sure what that will do in FO3 with TTW happening whether the armor requiping issue will occur there.

Hey Astymma, if we want to allow the option of leaving damaged clothing that exposes the Genitals on during rape by actors & creatures would it be good to do this in SexoutNG with a list of OkForRapeClothes and a toggle to enable it to skip stripping during rape? Or is it up to the plugin to call it without stripping in someway?

Hey Astymma, if we want to allow the option of leaving damaged clothing that exposes the Genitals on during rape by actors & creatures would it be good to do this in SexoutNG with a list of OkForRapeClothes and a toggle to enable it to skip stripping during rape? Or is it up to the plugin to call it without stripping in someway?

Well, there'd be two ways of handling it as we stand currently.

One, place the clothing in SexoutNGSafeClothesM or SexoutNGSafeClothesF as those are the only lists checked by the undressing script (unless it's the armor slot in which case SexoutNGNudeBodies also gets checked). The list entry could be permanent or added just prior to the act and removed just after the act.

The other option is the undress choice for non-Consensual which, I admit, is a poor option.

If we need more granular control over undressing, I could always add some more list checks in the undressing script.

One, place the clothing in SexoutNGSafeClothesM or SexoutNGSafeClothesF as those are the only lists checked by the undressing script (unless it's the armor slot in which case SexoutNGNudeBodies also gets checked). The list entry could be permanent or added just prior to the act and removed just after the act.

The other option is the undress choice for non-Consensual which, I admit, is a poor option.

If we need more granular control over undressing, I could always add some more list checks in the undressing script.

I don't think a new list is strictly needed for this, but the beauty of torn clothing swapping is that it could be used in a generic fashion for all rape before the act starts, to mimic your clothes getting torn right in that moment. I'll admit there aren't that many outfits that fit the purpose, but it is nice to see the functionality used in this way. A specific plugin can apply the damage and wait until the swap's taken place before making the ng calls, but it'd be tricky if it can only be kicked into gear by a global start spell in SCR for instance, because the undressing script may have checked the lists before the swap's taken place.

On a slightly different matter, now that you mention more undressing list checks, I always liked the idea of treating oral sex differently in terms of undressing. As long as the person giving another a blowjob isn't wearing a helmet, they don't have to take their clothes off to do it, but adding a regular outfit to the normal safeforsex list is overkill. For a specific scene a modder could work around that by only temporarily adding to the safeforsex lists, but it's a bit more difficult to do in plugins using the randomizer. Some sort of toggle option to leave regular outfits on by default for oral, for the person performing it, would add a little sumpin-sumpin. Could be something to consider once you have the positioning stuff out of the way.

On a slightly different matter, now that you mention more undressing list checks, I always liked the idea of treating oral sex differently in terms of undressing. As long as the person giving another a blowjob isn't wearing a helmet, they don't have to take their clothes off to do it, but adding a regular outfit to the normal safeforsex list is overkill. For a specific scene a modder could work around that by only temporarily adding to the safeforsex lists, but it's a bit more difficult to do in plugins using the randomizer. Some sort of toggle option to leave regular outfits on by default for oral, for the person performing it, would add a little sumpin-sumpin. Could be something to consider once you have the positioning stuff out of the way.

Maybe a "safe for oral sex" list?

I thought about the adding the outfit to the list and removing it but wondering how reliable that was going to be, but I guess if the plugin would check the item was in the list before starting sex and all would be good. Otherwise I could make an StayOnForRape list in SCR and copy that into a Sexout List check if a toggle was set or the toggle to enable that list could be in Sexout's end.

Well hello astymma,

i think i run into a little problem after updating SexoutNG up to version 2.6.77.

So my problem is that the Strapons like 'the Penetrator' are equipped by the PC or NPC's but then they removed again like the rest of the clothing. And the animation runs without them :(

I'm pretty sure this mod here causing that but it could also be SCR, Pregnancy or Breeder 'cause i have that problem after updating those 4 Mods.

I hope you could help and i wonder why nobody else seems to have that error.

Oh, one more thing! In the console is written 'removing the penetrator from player/Npc' or something like that. After the animation the strapon is giving back to the player or npc.

edit: I have one problem more now. While the animation is running the NPC (Only the NPC) is redressed again. I think it have something to do with an item called zswapbodytokenf or something similliar. When i remove this token via console the NPC isn't redressed while the animation is running. But that item is given to every female in the game by a mod. I guess PregnancyV3

Well hello astymma,

i think i run into a little problem after updating SexoutNG up to version 2.6.77.

So my problem is that the Strapons like 'the Penetrator' are equipped by the PC or NPC's but then they removed again like the rest of the clothing. And the animation runs without them :(

I'm pretty sure this mod here causing that but it could also be SCR, Pregnancy or Breeder 'cause i have that problem after updating those 4 Mods.

I hope you could help and i wonder why nobody else seems to have that error.

Oh, one more thing! In the console is written 'removing the penetrator from player/Npc' or something like that. After the animation the strapon is giving back to the player or npc.

edit: I have one problem more now. While the animation is running the NPC (Only the NPC) is redressed again. I think it have something to do with an item called zswapbodytokenf or something similliar. When i remove this token via console the NPC isn't redressed while the animation is running. But that item is given to every female in the game by a mod. I guess PregnancyV3

Didn't have this issues by myself but ...

... maybe this topic is helpfull: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16598-strapon-equips-then-disappears/

or this ... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16419-npc-redressing-during-sex-animations/

I have looked at these links but they don't really solve my problem. But now i have started a new game and everything is fine again. I really don't know what happened on my other savegame 'cause i started this one a few days ago also as a new game.

Thanks anyway. I planned to play that game only when all the mods are finished so its no loss for me to start from the beginning.

One more thing, the problems where caused by PregnancyV3 (!the redress problem!) and the strapon problem...well i don't know!

SexoutNG where not causing any of my problems, so if others have the same issue like me search in an different Thread like the links above!