SexoutNG - Outdated and Locked.

Has the latest SexoutNG been tested? I'm just curious because after updating from .75 to .76 animations have stopped working for me. I realize things like this should go in the support forum, but since it happened after updating from a working and recent version to the latest version, I'm not sure if it may be a bug in just this version. I checked in the folders and all the animations are there, I re-installed NVSE (including the v11 extender from this site) to be sure and made a new save. Nothing, also tried un-installing SexoutNG and re-installing it from a fresh download, still nothing. Very strange. Is this new or just something on my end?

Has the latest SexoutNG been tested? I'm just curious because after updating from .75 to .76 animations have stopped working for me. I realize things like this should go in the support forum, but since it happened after updating from a working and recent version to the latest version, I'm not sure if it may be a bug in just this version. I checked in the folders and all the animations are there, I re-installed NVSE (including the v11 extender from this site) to be sure and made a new save. Nothing, also tried un-installing SexoutNG and re-installing it from a fresh download, still nothing. Very strange. Is this new or just something on my end?

I'd guess it's on your end since 2.6.76 works fine for me. May want to try a clean save.

I'd guess it's on your end since 2.6.76 works fine for me. May want to try a clean save.

Well, I both feel like an idiot and at the same time have no idea what the issue was. I booted up New Vegas today and without me tweaking anything it just started working again... Perhaps I just needed to restart my PC? No clue. Sorry for wasting your time, then, just seemed like a strange issue and still does, lol.

Is there somewhere a List or Document of the existing animations, like the txt-files for ZAZ? Or is there another useable way to figure out which animation I need when not using the random (or isXxx) animations?

Greetings

Swyke

If all you have installed is NG, you can't. NG is just the framework, you need other plugins like sexkey, sex, rapist, straponsex, or any of the others installed. Once you have one of the others installed, follow the instructions in that thread on how to use that plugin.

Is there somewhere a List or Document of the existing animations, like the txt-files for ZAZ? Or is there another useable way to figure out which animation I need when not using the random (or isXxx) animations?

Greetings

Swyke

look in ...\Data\SexoutNGDocs

But I can't promise it's up to date.

hi i just installed 2.6.76 but in games its showing as 2.6.73 

did i do something wrong?

please help?

i loaded up a plugin free save

Heh no it's not you... it's me, there's one script I forgot to change that has the version in it...le oops. Will fix that in next release.

Many thanks for the update Astymma. May I request that the Supermutant animation 1430 (Blowjob) could be included in the list of playable postions?. Anytime my courier has an encounter with a Supermutant all the animations are played, except this one.

I made an experiment, and set the Oral Frecuency to 100% while the anal and vaginal frecuency were 0.  It was imposible to have sex with the supermutants. At least a little value is required for vaginal to play an animation with them (I'm using Rapegame plugin to test the animations). Is there a chance that this animation (1430) could be labeled as vaginal so it can be considered by the system?.

Forcing the animation with the console has been imposible :(. The supermutant perform his part, but my courier just stands behind him and do nothing. 

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work :D

I'll check 1430 and see what's up with it.

EDIT:

1430 is set up correctly... the problem is that SexoutRapeGame implements creatures incorrectly. It will always use:

set SexoutNG.ActorA to player
set SexoutNG.ActorB to partnr
set Sexout.SexType to Vaginal

That's the default code it runs when it can't match genders into MM, MF, FM or FF. Since creatures evaluate to false for GetIsSex Female AND GetIsSex Male, the default handler gets ran which is the above code. Since 1430 only runs if isOral == 1, you'll never see 1430 when testing with rape game.

I suggest if you need to test use sexkey, I have my settings for default and I have had no problems.  This includes super mutants, deathclaws, and most normal animals as well as humans and ghouls.  Note: do not try with enemy humans or feral ghouls as both will turn on you afterwards.

The install instructions for Loogie's tryout mod say:

Settings You MUST Use
Sequences are controlled by callbacks. If the callbacks get interrupted, you may have to redo the vault sequence again to get your stuff back and callbacks with other bosses will break. To ensure there's no interruption, make sure that:

• Stalkers are turned off in BrutalRapers (if you're using it)
  • Don't enter the vault dressed as a Khan. It will still work but breaks immersion because dialog gets a little nonsensical for the situation. Failing the speech check if your character can't make it and attempting to leave the vault peacefully will work just fine

It seems to me that this kind of issue could be avoided, in the mod implementation, if we could tell sexout "turn off the scanner for <<mod that has known conflict, if it is present>>" and eventually "turn back on the scanner for all mods".  Can anyone think of any any downsides to this kind of programming (and, by "downsides" I mean downsides which would be worse than the current situation)?

(But perhaps a better approach would be to modify brutal rapers to detect tryout fiends and prevent itself from doing anything interrupty in that vault?)

I don't really think Sexout itself should be handling compatibility between mods. If Rapers is breaking Tryout, then one of them should be responsible for fixing the problem by adding cells/NPCs to the banned lists. This is usually the mod that adds the content, which would mean Tryout should be adding to the lists when needed.

Is there any variable I can set somewhere (or plugin I can install) to make sex acts take/last longer?

In the Sexout MCM menu you'll find an adjustment from 5 sec to heaps longer.

Thanks.

Also, are there keys to adjust position during sex so that everything lines up?

The scanner is implemented by mods adding their scanner lists to Sexout so they receive scanner results in their lists. Having a system where I could dynamically control turning on and off mods having access would require handshaking between mods. Every mod would need to have some way to respond to being told "ok they want you to scan again, re-add your lists" and Sexout would need to have code to notify every mod of removal. The simplest method is for the user to simply remove that mod's lists in the console or edit the mod to not add them in the first place if a user wants to postfix the situation. To fix the situation before it occurs, the mod authors can include the ability to shut off scanning for their own mods FAR more easily than a joint solution involving Sexout. At any time they can easily remove and/or add their lists to the Sexout lists without Sexout even caring.

Gonna have to say that due to the difficulty of a handshaking system (I can do it, it'll just be ugly and be handshake failure prone)... mod authors should handle turning on and off their own scanning within their own mod by manipulating banned actor lists and/or addition/removal of scan notification via the Sexout lists.

Version 2.6.77 released.

Changes:

• MCM Sexout and SexoutNG menus combined.
  • "Female" typo corrected in MCM menu.
  • Some MCM menu cleanup (more to come).
  • Supermutant animation 1430 added to random picker in addition to oral only.
  • Versioning moved to global variables for ease of management.
  • 2.6.73 error fixed (showing old version).
  • All tokens prefaced with "DO NOT TAKE OR BUY:"... obey this :P
  • Contents of SCR's SexoutSLCreatureFemale added to Sexout's SexoutListBannedActor.
  • SetAlert fix for Spore Plant critters getting stuck in animations added to Cleanup script.

Current TODO List:

• Add support/lists/testcritters for mirelurks/mirelurkkings/lakelurks
  • Add support/lists/testcritters for each robot type
  • Add number key positioning/rotation system
  • Verify refSurface functionality working correctly (overhaul when adding positioning)

I don't really think Sexout itself should be handling compatibility between mods. If Rapers is breaking Tryout, then one of them should be responsible for fixing the problem by adding cells/NPCs to the banned lists. This is usually the mod that adds the content, which would mean Tryout should be adding to the lists when needed.

All interior cells from Tryout are already excluded from Rapers and tryout normally. Can't do anything for exterior cells though.