bobahloo Bondage/BDSM Roleplay Animations for Wicked Whims [TS4]

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, BrinaFlute said:

Thank you SO MUCH for adding the warning about the Hyperdriver pack ❤️

I didn't realize that was such a issue, as I mentioned before I never used it, and had even forgotten it was included in the zip file. You were the only person who had ever mentioned any concern over it, and I thought that was the end of it.

Khlas kindly informed that there was more going on about it.

Unfortunately, all the items are not available as individual downloads, so the warning was the best action available.

If I can find the time, I may just create my own CC that I can replace Hyper's ropes with, then I could cut all ties linking to that all together.

22 minutes ago, bobahloo said:

I didn't realize that was such a issue, as I mentioned before I never used it, and had even forgotten it was included in the zip file. You were the only person who had ever mentioned any concern over it, and I thought that was the end of it.

Khlas kindly informed that there was more going on about it.

Unfortunately, all the items are not available as individual downloads, so the warning was the best action available.

If I can find the time, I may just create my own CC that I can replace Hyper's ropes with, then I could cut all ties linking to that all together.

I didn't want to make a big issue out of it at first since a lot of folks on here aren't too fond of Deaderpool's attitude towards certain mods and often when someone asks that such content be spoilered/have a warning beforehand their requests aren't taken seriously. I'm not at all saying you're one of those folks, of course, but what I've seen happen with other animators that were prompted to put warnings or separate more "offensive" animations (ex. Lupobianco) is that users flock to them with things like "Hey, don't give into the snowflakes." 

When I first went on LoversLab, I never thought that it would allow content like bestiality. I think most people who first come on here think the same way; they assume the "worst" they'll see is hardcore BDSM watersports breeding or whatever. So they go and download everything without a second thought. A lot of the folks who got in trouble on Deaderpool for having the files in question either didn't take a close look at the files they downloaded (It's safe to assume they just thought it was a bunch of BDSM props as I did and thus thought there was no need to double check) or they didn't realize that the "horse" was made for.... well, those purposes. 

Just to clarify, I don't blame you at all for this. Although I do not agree with the fact that bestiality is allowed that doesn't mean I'm not willing to respect and abide by those rules. I'm come to accept that LL is more open than I expected. Unfortunately, outside of LL, most spaces do not have that mindset - and their rules should be respected too. 

Anyway, thank you again for putting the warning. Hopefully you'll be able to get your own rope files~! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 7:53 PM, heyoooboys said:

Hi I'm having a small issue with your animations. I downloaded them and all the content with them, but I'm not getting all the animations in the package. Do you know if this is due to other mods interfering or not?

Well, I have a few that have requirements for the add-on packs. I try to avoid that, but sometimes it just happens. For Example, you need get to work I think it is off-hand to use the sex cells, as the closets where adding in that pack(seems like something that should be in base game).. Another issue people have run into was they merged their CC packages and such and caused an error in doing so. Do you know off-hand which animations you aren't finding?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Animations Early Access Patreon

345043030_centerofattentionST_1.gif.41cd0c28370f00f3c60a6755ee5455b2.gif   Center of Attention ST_1     1257427123_myturnclimax.gif.426fbe2e5356c0a68b7949278a7beeac.gif  My Turn Climax

107786611_sinkyourtongueinclimax.gif.dba8fa368c2cc9cfc0b036537c5bb6aa.gif  Sink Your Tongue In Climax    783967682_centerofattention_SM.gif.264f0c3b1abb8dc1a9d66c3e444e8b05.gif  Center of Attention_SM

LL Update Friday the 3rd!!    Really dropped the ball for the updates here, Ill do my best to make up for it.

On 12/11/2021 at 2:08 AM, UnholyPriest said:

Hey , for some reason i can't see "Chain in the Neck  " sequence neither climax and non-climax versions , i do have 0zzzy Objects cc and i never merged cc together, what can cause this problem?

Thank you in anticipation.

Well, it should show when you click a floor location, and in Oral category. If you have done this and are not seeing it then I'll suggest a simple process that works 99% of the time when things like this happen.

Remove both packs from your mods folder, grab another copy of both and add them to your mods folder. Delete your localthumbcache.(always do this whenever you add/remove anything from your mods folder)

Re-launch the game and check if it's there now.

4 hours ago, bobahloo said:

Well, it should show when you click a floor location, and in Oral category. If you have done this and are not seeing it then I'll suggest a simple process that works 99% of the time when things like this happen.

Remove both packs from your mods folder, grab another copy of both and add them to your mods folder. Delete your localthumbcache.(always do this whenever you add/remove anything from your mods folder)

Re-launch the game and check if it's there now.

I did as you said, unfortunately nothing changed , never had such thing before , maybe some mods conflicts , i don't know i have checked conflicts via software , haven't found anything.Do both packs works together?

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any tutorials on how to install those mods properly?
I downloaded all the mods/ CC from your topic, but the poses don't show up. I can select them, but the names aren't shown.

And I don't know how to use the cuffs and so on.

I can't really find anything that helps me getting that CC/ mods to run... :(

You previews look really interesting, thank you for your effort to make these! :)

On 12/23/2021 at 2:05 AM, gullideggel93 said:

Oh, I forgot, I also can't interact with objects. I can put them in my inventory, but I can't use them. And I don't know why. :(

First of all do you have WW on the latest version? 

If you dont know how to mod - you need to put the package files (not zip) in your mods folder, that should be in Documents - Electronic Arts - Sims 4 I believe

Just to make sure, by poses you mean animations right? Those two are different things and each require different mods. 

If you cant find the props (cuffs for example) try searching in custom objects only or some objects like cuffs can be used by clicking the ground and finding the animations for that. 

If you have trouble finding bobahloo animations, try sorting the animations by author's name. 

I hope some of this helps. 

Edited by CitedTurtle6