bobahloo Bondage/BDSM Roleplay Animations for Wicked Whims [TS4]

Patreon Teaser +3 Animations

1706404623_assinairandvmachine.gif.5e91b01e07a21f672f227121604dad1d.gif    1178637285_petonbedsolo.gif.21939ffc9d7faa13e1b5c74de58c6e3b.gif

Ass in Air    Ass in Air V-Machine                                                                        Pet on Bed

LL Animations update Tomorrow

LL Update  +3 Animations released from Patreon Early Access

Shaken not Stirred

On the Bright Side

Chain in the Ass

(previews at top of download page)

downloadable animations list

New Animation pack on Patreon  bobahloo_BDSM_Roleplay

You've watched them struggle, now it's time to Play with Em'?

Ass in Air Stage 1, Pet on Bed Stage 1, Pet on Bed Stage 2

735796987_assinairstage1.gif.39a48d2273dde13e30855ff5f4501edf.gif    1940431840_petonbedffstage1and2.gif.d51724a22ff673e937f33faf0269f89e.gif

1 hour ago, DeepNude said:

Where is Hitachy dildo in game for bed animation ?

I have a hitachy dildo, but I can't put it on the bed. For bed animation.

What is reall name of those Hitachy dildo in ozzy chain ?

from the links at the top of this thread Resized Sex Toys by wild_guy download that file from there. Unzip it and add the package file to your mods folder. The hitachi for that animation is in that package file. It will spawn when you play  the animation, and the chains and shackles from ozzzy as well. Make sure you have the re-sized hitachi form that link, not the original larger size one directly from Noir and Dark Sims. I intentionally used the re-sized one from here, to avoid issues I've seen with downloading Noir's stuff with angelfire or whatever it is.

Patreon Early Access Release +3 Animations for Bondage Pack

1132741191_frownupsidedownandvmachine.gif.c72c84ebfe3871e82e35ff3fef1b8376.gif   1784729672_wallflowerposition1.gif.efe890e650607cd9c9ac096a0cd47767.gif

Frown Upside Down and Frown Upside Down V_Machine                                             Wallflower Position 1(for Impossible bars short-tallest, Asketo wall-wall  small/big)

On 10/8/2020 at 12:26 AM, bobahloo said:

from the links at the top of this thread Resized Sex Toys by wild_guy download that file from there. Unzip it and add the package file to your mods folder. The hitachi for that animation is in that package file. It will spawn when you play  the animation, and the chains and shackles from ozzzy as well. Make sure you have the re-sized hitachi form that link, not the original larger size one directly from Noir and Dark Sims. I intentionally used the re-sized one from here, to avoid issues I've seen with downloading Noir's stuff with angelfire or whatever it is.

I know why it doesn't work. I have to remove the old ones by hand. But I don't know where to find them. I have no idea what it's called.

.............not the original larger size one directly from Noir and Dark Sims....Noir has about 20 types of dildo.How do I know which ones I should remove?

Noir and Dark page not exist now.You can send me names  of dildos which must by to delete ?

20 hours ago, DeepNude said:

I know why it doesn't work. I have to remove the old ones by hand. But I don't know where to find them. I have no idea what it's called.

.............not the original larger size one directly from Noir and Dark Sims....Noir has about 20 types of dildo.How do I know which ones I should remove?

Noir and Dark page not exist now.You can send me names  of dildos which must by to delete ?

sent you a reply to your PM, but anyway the Original toys do not conflict with the resized ones. I still have all the original Noir toys in my game as well as the resized ones by wild_guy.

You mentioned in your other post about trying to place the hitachi on the bed, no need to do that. Just click on any double bed, then the animation should be available in the WW menu under teasing (although probably should have been under the vaginal category).

1 hour ago, Praxidike said:

Hello! I have a question. Do you make intercourse animations? Or will you ever make some?

Actually I just started recently. There are a few previews on this page. The new pack "BDSM Roleplay" is only for early access at patreon as of now, but as I get more done I'll be able to release here. Animating interactions is a different process than what I've been doing, so I'm still getting my bearing at it. Add in trying to have sims restrained and be "accessible" for sex can get a little tricky depending on how extreme the position is. But they are coming along pretty good, just a bit slower than my other animations.

On 10/15/2020 at 4:15 AM, bobahloo said:

Actually I just started recently. There are a few previews on this page. The new pack "BDSM Roleplay" is only for early access at patreon as of now, but as I get more done I'll be able to release here. Animating interactions is a different process than what I've been doing, so I'm still getting my bearing at it. Add in trying to have sims restrained and be "accessible" for sex can get a little tricky depending on how extreme the position is. But they are coming along pretty good, just a bit slower than my other animations.

I look forward to your animations!

+5 Animations early access on Patreon

1529802480_wallflowerP2andV_Machine.gif.554a1d53f35eb2a0754abcc1daba429e.gif     1864985013_ergoseat_lumbarsupp_overbarrel.gif.8d865693ad77bbe1f17f62f9629c9c9a.gif

Wallflower Position 2 + V_Machine                     Ergonomic Seating, Lumbar Support, and Over a Barrel

LL update coming Soon to a forum near you.....?

10 hours ago, Praxidike said:

How often do you update your animation on this site? I'm sorry I can't afford Patreon.

No worries, totally understand and can relate with the patreon thing. I plan to have a another smaller update next week, then after that I should have enough content to either release 2 smaller updates a month or 1 bigger update a month. Either way I have been and will continue to have at least one update a month.

On 10/24/2020 at 10:32 AM, bobahloo said:

No worries, totally understand and can relate with the patreon thing. I plan to have a another smaller update next week, then after that I should have enough content to either release 2 smaller updates a month or 1 bigger update a month. Either way I have been and will continue to have at least one update a month.

Sounds great! Thank you!

LL Update +3 Animation released from early access

Tight Predicament

Criss Cross Salad Toss

The VIP

Previews at top of download page

+2 Animations for BDSM Roleplay Pack early access on Patreon

145960768_workingthecounterstages12.gif.e8d209cac73edf132cf76696bbccdce9.gif Work'n the Counter Stage 1 and 2

+5 Animations For BDSM Roleplay and Bondage Packs early access at Patreon

1218300778_femcowgirlonhappytable.gif.7679ea0828353da139dc0e62e883cf62.gif        1766081295_lockstock_pokeN_S_channing.gif.c75d8366994504e97ded63161a7707ed.gif            2119983525_restrainedinchairnewversion.gif.f2fe3c5592436d4953a2a7824eb13834.gif

Fem Cowgirl                                                       Lock Stock and 2 Bare Gals, Stockard Channing, Poke'N the Bare              Restrained in Chair (replaces old animation)

19 hours ago, RABA30 said:

Hello, your animations on your link is just a pdf file, how do you get the animations?

There's 2 files. One is the list and the other is the animations package. You need the "WW_bobahloo_bondage.package" file. I just double checked to make there wasn't a problem with it showing and it's right above the list pdf file.