sophiextime

Cyberpunk.. will it get adult modded?

Heya!

Just throwing this out there and i know its a little way off yet but... Is there a good or bad chance that adult mods could be created for Cyberpunk? I am not sure if CodeRed games are easily modded for or not. 

Just feels like a amazing setting and theme for some fun mods :)

Any thoughts or comments welcome! The game is gonna be amazing either way!

I remember the devs saying there would be more adult content than the few cutscenes in TW3 + they said official modding support is something they want to do, just google it if you wanna know more.

Edit: To be a bit more precise, they do intend to add official modding support but not at launch,they wanna finish the game first,polish it etc..

1. Have two topics for this in the appropriate forum

2. By "modding" if you think you're gonna get aether suite with rtx you're a child

3. By "sex" you think you're gonna get Riley Reid By Appointment Only with two chromatically aberrated screens you're an idiot

4. Have two topics for this in the appropriate forum

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It won't need nude mods, at the very least, just like TES: Daggerfall and Arena in that way. A Third Person mod might be the first thing that modders might turn their attentions towards. 

How the hell could they do that in a game that is first person? I didn't think it was possible. Still, I'll prolly be looking to pick this up awhile after release giving them time to patch shit.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

1. Have two topics for this in the appropriate forum

2. By "modding" if you think you're gonna get aether suite with rtx you're a child

3. By "sex" you think you're gonna get Riley Reid By Appointment Only with two chromatically aberrated screens you're an idiot

4. Have two topics for this in the appropriate forum

your a dick

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

How the hell could they do that in a game that is first person? I didn't think it was possible. Still, I'll prolly be looking to pick this up awhile after release giving them time to patch shit.

It's happened before.

Also, I didn't think this game was gonna be 1st-person only... ಥ_ಥ

13 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

It might be possible to use the model used for character customization as the in-game model but first, they would have to figure out how to change the camera distance from the player character in much the same way as First Person mods for Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil 2 Remake do.

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It might be possible to use the model used for character customization as the in-game model but first, they would have to figure out how to change the camera distance from the player character in much the same way as First Person mods for Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil 2 Remake do.

I guess we'll see. It would be fantastic since I much prefer 3rd person view.

Nope.  CD Projekt doesnt release good modding tools for their games and most of the time they don't even bother basic stuff. Mods are going to be super basic and no point in using them. And if they say they will release their tools (witcher 3) they actually will never release their tools. The games are good enough and witcher 3 was great on its own. But you will NOT get sexlabs or anything like that. You won't even get good character customization mods (in terms of appearances) like you do skyrim or fallout.