Oh very interesting! I hope with further development of this we will get a new Bad Ends mod.

Hopefully an addon to Defeat, that has a certain chance to play one of these as the last animation.

This is one of the only things that Fallout 4 has that Skyrim hasn't (at least not in this way to my knowledge)

The one in Fallout 4 works great.

Thank you so much this great mod. I just want to know is there any specific part of the garrote chair that I should hit? I even tried to burn the whole chair with flame magic but still nothing showed up. I am using player.moveto baseid to move the chair next to me, and I am not sure what to do next. Your feedback with manymany thanks.

6 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

You need to spawn in a new one using player.placeatme (baseID)

trying to move  the Demo´s wont work.

Thank you for your reply. So I will spawn one with baseID, and than attack it until the wheel shows up right?

1 hour ago, gogelmogel100 said:

I put version 1.1.5 and my male character started mumbling in a female voice on your devices. Is that right

The Demo chairs come with Sounds. The sounds used there are just placeholders. the final Soundselection is up to modders who want to integrate this in their mods. They can be disabled via script property.

The spawnable versions have Sounds disabled by Default.

5 minutes ago, vjtod said:

Thank you for your reply. So I will spawn one with baseID, and than attack it until the wheel shows up right?

Yes. keep in mind the base ID´s differ from Game to Game, so you´ll want ty type "help pama" into the console to see the spawnable versions and their ID´s

28 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Yes. keep in mind the base ID´s differ from Game to Game, so you´ll want ty type "help pama" into the console to see the spawnable versions and their ID´s

Thank you so much, the mod is working properly now.

7 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I noticed that placing one of yours garotte, another object that seems a clone and it's called "Garotte Dynamic" is placed some meters below the previous one.

I suppose it's something needed for the functionality of the entire process, but ....

Well, it doesn't disturb if you place the garotte into a one floor house but if you place it in the second floor of a high structure (like Fort Dawnguard, for example), the "fake" object appears mid air in the below room.

Thats just something you completely forget when testing in a small room. I´ve removed that in the 1.1.6 Version

7 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Second:

Am I wrong assuming to NEVER use this furniture with Serana?

It seems she become permanently irresponsive and laying on the ground forever is "used" into a non lethal garotte.

Serana is always a bit of a special case with this type of scripts, but a non-Lethal Version shouldn't cause any odd behaviour. At least in my Games the non-Lethals always worked Fine :/

I have made some small changes which COULD cause this, but since i´ve never had this happen i cannot really test it.

I´ve also added a "Failsafe" to the lethal ones, so they will switch to non-Lethal behavior if they cannot kill their targets. 

@NymraThis could theoretically also work with Player-essential mods. So if you have some time on your Hands, this requires some testing.

Actually I do have a question....

Where is the mod, as far as stability and feature completeness goes? I'd prefer to wait to install it until it is stable enough that there won't be an update the next day.

(and I guess this would apply to the gallows mod as well)

On 4/16/2020 at 11:17 AM, Pamatronic said:

See? thats actual usefull information i can work with.

I think i found the Reason for this, but as mentioned above, that bug rarely ever appears on my game, so its difficult to trace.

Download the new 1.1.5 version. The fixed version is included there.

It works fine now, thanks a lot. 

Cool mod, having two issues though. Works great for the player character, but NPC's simply won't interact with this (or the gallows from your other mod). I command followers to interact and they don't do anything.

Second, there doesn't seem to be any struggling animations associated with this. Is that correct or is my game not animating correctly?

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

Cool mod, having two issues though. Works great for the player character, but NPC's simply won't interact with this (or the gallows from your other mod). I command followers to interact and they don't do anything.

If they aren't even walking up to it, than the problem lies outside of my control i´m afraid. ?

I had this situation on two occasions with the Gallow when using REALLY old savegames. but the Garotte alway worked.

My only guess would be that you placed it in an area which isn't properly navmeshed. if thats not the reason, try using a clean save.

39 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

Second, there doesn't seem to be any struggling animations associated with this. Is that correct or is my game not animating correctly?

Thats correct.

I would absolutely love to include struggling animations, but i´m not an animator. And i don't know of any existing ones i could use here.

On 4/17/2020 at 4:06 AM, buzzyxoom said:

Where is the mod, as far as stability and feature completeness goes? I'd prefer to wait to install it until it is stable enough that there won't be an update the next day.

Its pretty much at the start right now. there a tons of other furnitures in zap which need to be added.

For stability:

These things are specifically designed to NOT do anything when they aren't in use (no background config/quest scripts or load()/init() functions )

so they wont interfere with your games stability/performance in any way.

during my testing i didnt get CTD once, so even WHEN in use, it works stable.